This Thread is About Electron Sponge

King Srqt

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have I had a change of heart regarding how I view the game? Not really. I'm pursuing the same goals I'd have been persuing if I were still Emperor of NpO, although using different means. Am I willing to apologize for stuff I did previously? Awww hell no. When it comes to ingame stuff I'll apologize for nothing and regret very little. At any rate reports of my oppressive nature are vastly overstated and I really don't care if anyone got their poor widdle feelings hurt over someone outfoxing them in a game. If it happened to you, the reader: get up, dust yourself off and sharpen your knife... like I have.

Why the hell should I apologize for playing hard? I'd never expect or ask for an apology out of NPO.

Oh, Slayer. :lol: You're such a broken record. In case you didn't realize I wrote up a real nice post the other day addressing all your BS talking points you keep repeating over and over again like if Rain Man discovered Cyber Nations. "Boxer shorts. K-Mart!" If you want to read it, go find it.No, you will read this.

Oh Spongebob, if your actions only were totally IC and in-game, my disdain for you would be nil...even begrudging admiration. But since I can't bring up the full measure of your hypocrisy here, I'm limited to only pointing out your IC hypocrisy.

And now I believe my point has been adequately proven. This thread has now been here for 3 days and none of the people who have been chasing Sponge around the forum have bothered to make their arguments in a place that was appropriate for them to be made.

remember this when you see those people attempting character assassination in other threads, they only do it when the person would have to derail a thread and face the consequences of doing so to defend themselves, and they have the nerve to call others cowards.

My apologies...baseball season is in full-swing and spring break is over...so I will be back again tomorrow when I actually have an evening free.

Just as last year, my activity will be almost nil until fall.

Oh Spongebob, if your actions only were totally IC and in-game, my disdain for you would be nil...even begrudging admiration. But since I can't bring up the full measure of your hypocrisy here, I'm limited to only pointing out your IC hypocrisy.

You can bring up his "hypocrisy" here. Welcome to the OWRP, the OOC section of Cybernations.

The phoenix hungers for you to elaborate on this

But since I can't bring up the full measure of your hypocrisy here, I'm limited to only pointing out your IC hypocrisy.

I'm intrigued... how did you manage to point out his hypocrisy without actually, you know, pointing at it?

You know where to find me on IRC.

How about right here on this forum in this thread? You're so keen to talk all kinds of junk about me on here where I can't defend myself without derailing a thread, how about you do it this one time where it won't derail the thread?

Sound off, Slayer. This is your chance. I'm inviting you to do it. Bring it.

All I will say is..We need people like ES. ES and I are different, as I am with Doitzel.

I believe in respect in mostly all situations where ES uses 'his teeth', like Ivan, Doitzel, etc.

You need both factions for this game to survive. He helps keep the game interesting...and in a sense, I will VERY vaguely state the following:

"His methods are working".

I have to ask....FTMFL?

Also, I shall eat popcorn and watch this. Might be interesting, might be boring...might be nothing at all.

my guess is that it means For The <obscenity censored> Loss.

Which is close to my thought on it, since the only good reason to keep stuff like this in secret IRC channels is to avoid embarassment and public humiliation.

I'm curious to see if Slayer will show. o.o

Also, I will state that, despite what happened towards the end of the relationship between Polaris and ODN, Sponge was always willing to work with ODN no matter what, be it the friendship pact signed during Great War 3, the MDP that came into fruition later on, etc. The only time Polaris was unable to work with ODN was towards the end of the relationship. Besides that, Polaris under Sponge was always a great, if not the greatest ally we had.

It's too bad some other members of the alliance to which Sponge references on that 'other planet' couldn't come to terms with his past affiliations and work with the ODN from time to time. ;)

Edited by soccerbum879