The Return and the Struggle

Iotupa

Don't pay much attention to your own alliance's CBs much do you. Or have you already forgotten how a partial IP match to a NPO ZI target was your CB against the entire alliance of CIS?

Boy thats a history rewrite on your part.

The NPO knew that spearo was a re-roll because of this IRC log, once again big mouth disease.

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l204/Strider000/spearo.jpg

August 2008: We are informed by a CIS defector that CIS is knowingly harboring Spearo, a nuclear rogue and perma-ZI target of the Order, under the name of Spetton.

CIS claims when confronted that the source of the information is untrustworthy, and we investigate further. IPs for Spearo and Spetton are given to us by CIS, and a partial match is found.

Notice the important word. CIS, CIS his alliance the alliance that was attacked an alliance that no longer exists did an IP check after he was already found out and the point was moot.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can actually name quite a few examples. Also, Vox never hunted down Silva's IP address. How do you think we would get it? No alliance would give such a thing to Vox :P

Uh you had his IP banned on IRC, have your forgotten? Its funny how Voxorcisy goes down the memory whole.

Edited by GTTofAK

Boy thats a history rewrite on your part.

The NPO knew that spearo was a re-roll because of this IRC log, once again big mouth disease.

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l204/Strider000/spearo.jpg

Notice the important word. CIS, CIS his alliance the alliance that was attacked an alliance that no longer exists did an IP check after he was already found out and the point was moot.

NPO demanded the IP under threat of war and didn't declare war until after they received it (which was after they got the screenshot). You can try and spin it all you want but NPO asked for IP's in order to confirm an identity of a reroll and once there was a partial match they declared war. Those are the facts.

(not to mention no one ever said zomg teh ebil NPO does it, we just said that it was done so regardless of WHO did the IP check the point stands that it is done. I gave two examples off the top of my head (one happened to be NPO the other was not) without even needing to look anything up and you are really going to sit there and continue arguing the point that it is a myth? Give me a break and stop having such a persecution complex.)

Edited by KingSrqt

Good luck JB - I wish you the best in your attempts to be removed from these ZI lists - it's a shame, in my opinion, that you're still on them. To my knowledge, your only crime was being a founder of Vox, of which you spent 4 days in.

NPO demanded the IP under threat of war and didn't declare war until after they received it (which was after they got the screenshot). You can try and spin it all you want but NPO asked for IP's in order to confirm an identity of a reroll and once there was a partial match they declared war. Those are the facts.

The facts are that spearo's own big mouth declared him a reroll and this own alliance confirmed it after the fact and way too late for it to make any difference.

Good luck JB - I wish you the best in your attempts to be removed from these ZI lists - it's a shame, in my opinion, that you're still on them. To my knowledge, your only crime was being a founder of Vox, of which you spent 4 days in.

Perhaps if he sincerely asked to be let off rather than constantly trying to play IRC gotcha in a way that is so transparent its laughable and then dumpling logs on the forums he might get somewhere.

Edited by GTTofAK

The facts are that spearo's own big mouth declared him a reroll and this own alliance confirmed it after the fact and way too late for it to make any difference.

I've actually talked to several different people who were there on both sides of the conflict. I can tell you for a fact there isn't a hint of truth in this statement. The way I understand it, a disgruntled CIS member told NPO it was possible and then NPO confirmed with an IP "match." Spearo had nothing to do with it.

Perhaps if he sincerely asked to be let off rather than constantly trying to play IRC gotcha in a way that is so transparent its laughable and then dumpling logs on the forums he might get somewhere.

He tried that, as you could tell from his first batch of logs if I remember right. It didn't work and nobody let him off. That's when he started log dumping. I think he had every right to be angry and start too. And I think he'd probably stop if some people would let him off ZI.

Uh you had his IP banned on IRC, have your forgotten? Its funny how Voxorcisy goes down the memory whole.

Banning someone's IP on IRC and asking someone's government for their IP to match it with Junka's so that we could attack are two different things. The first we did indeed do. His IP remains banned on Vox IRC if I remember right. However, the second we did not do.

Edited by Nintenderek

So if he gets let off I'm taking bets on his next log dump on OOC friends who trust him because they like him OOC. I give it a month at best. Its like he possesses a log dumping gene or something. In fact I encourage anyone who doesn't want to get log dumped to just put him on ignore in IRC. Nothing good can come with talking to him.

I've actually talked to several different people who were there on both sides of the conflict. I can tell you for a fact there isn't a hint of truth in this statement. The way I understand it, a disgruntled CIS member told NPO it was possible and then NPO confirmed with an IP "match." Spearo had nothing to do with it.

Did you read the log I just posted. He flatly admitted it. CIS confirming it was meaningless.

He tried that, as you could tell from his first batch of logs if I remember right. It didn't work and nobody let him off. That's when he started log dumping. I think he had every right to be angry and start too. And I think he'd probably stop if some people would let him off ZI.

Like hell he tried that. Sincere my $@!. That entire log is him speaking with forked tongue trying to get IRON in a gotcha moment. Which is pretty much the theme of all the IRC logs he has dumped in his campaign to get off of ZI. Its no surprise they dont like him and arent going to let him off. He's got the sincerity of a rattler.

Banning someone's IP on IRC and asking someone's government for their IP to match it with Junka's so that we could attack are two different things. The first we did indeed do. His IP remains banned on Vox IRC if I remember right. However, the second we did not do.

You knew he was junka because he tried to log into your open IRC channel where his IP was banned and you attacked him immediately. Just how deep is your memory hole? You are the biggest bunch of moralistic hypocrites on planet bob.

Edited by GTTofAK

I guess i find myself being part of the minoirty here. I really dont give [censored by Kefka] if he gets off or not. People with the free JB sigs, do you think it will really help? If he gets off good for him, if not to bad. But ive seen enough retirement threads or quiting threads from him to not take him serious anymore. He reminds me of an ,popular, Ephie.

Edited by Kefka
Filter evasion is bad.

So if he gets let off I'm taking bets on his next log dump on OOC friends who trust him because they like him OOC. I give it a month at best. Its like he possesses a log dumping gene or something. In fact I encourage anyone who doesn't want to get log dumped to just put him on ignore in IRC. Nothing good can come with talking to him.

I sometimes get the feeling too many people let their relations go to in-depth OOC'ly because it suits their IC purposes as well. I blame the lack of war for that mostly though.

P.S.: JB stop going in and out with this stuff. Just choose what you want to do and stick with it, if you keep being indecisive it cheapens the whole deal you know D:

Edited by uaciaut

I don't seem to remember him doing any log dumping until after he was on PZI.

Did you read the log I just posted. He flatly admitted it. CIS confirming it was meaningless.

Yeah, he did admit it, to his own government. I didn't see anyone outside CIS in that conversation.

However, I did see him say the name of the person who was not in CIS at the time of the conversation, but was mad at CIS for his past dealings and then turned him in to the NPO because of it. If someone wants the name of this person, they can message me in private. However, his name is there, and so your logs actually support my story more then yours.

Like hell he tried that. Sincere my $@!. That entire log was one giant weasel session where he was trying to get IRON in a gotcha moment. Which is pretty much the theme of all the IRC logs he has dumped in his campaign to get off of ZI. Its no surprise they don’t like him and aren’t going to let him off. He's got the sincerity of a rattler.

Yeah, and he was also on PZI before log dumping. Which goes back to my previous point. He tried to get off PZI. Nobody let him off. So he log dumped. This was long ago though, most likely before your time. I'd suggest you go and read and learn about stuff before you try and argue it. Either that, or maybe actually talk to JB and you'll see his sincerity. I know that I have.

You knew he was junka because he tried to log into your open IRC channel and you attacked him immediately. You are the biggest bunch of moralistic hypocrites on planet bob.

Wrong. I'm not going to repeat my story from earlier. Instead, I'll just suggest you go actually learn about these situations before you try to argue them, because it's obvious that you know nothing about any of them besides what propaganda your government feeds you.

So if he gets let off I'm taking bets on his next log dump on OOC friends who trust him because they like him OOC. I give it a month at best.

I don't think JB has ever done an OOC log dump ... you are confusing him with Kuru (or just trying to smear his name OOC).

No, CIS did not confirm it (that was part of the issue) they did not feel that your evidence (a partial IP match) was strong enough to expel him. But again you are only trying to deflect from the real point which was that NPO used an IP address as a tool to confirm the identity of a reroll and used that comparison as part of a CB against CIS.

Yeah, he did admit it, to his own government. I didn't see anyone outside CIS in that conversation.

What the hell does that matter? Logs get leaked all the time. It was the classic 'Hey I'm so and so's reroll let me in and give me power' IRC log that gets so many alliances in trouble.

Yeah, and he was also on PZI before log dumping.

His forked tongue and log dumping gene is what keeps him on. Until he can come and sincerely ask to be let off and stop his childish IRC games he will never be let off.

Wrong. I'm not going to repeat my story from earlier. Instead, I'll just suggest you go actually learn about these situations before you try to argue them, because it's obvious that you know nothing about any of them besides what propaganda your government feeds you.

Propaganda of my government? I was the first one in the game to recognize and point out that what you were doing to Silva/Junka was an eternal ZI. Hypocrites never see their own hypocrisy. You made the same bull excuses then that you are making right now then ended your wars with him when you started taking a PR hit. Hypocrisy will do that you know.

Edited by GTTofAK

No, CIS did not confirm it (that was part of the issue) they did not feel that your evidence (a partial IP match) was strong enough to expel him. But again you are only trying to deflect from the real point which was that NPO used an IP address as a tool to confirm the identity of a reroll and used that comparison as part of a CB against CIS.

Wrong. Our evidence was a rock solid IRC log. Their evidence was a partial IP match.

If he spied he should deal with the consequences.

If I remember correctly, he had access to those areas at the time when the logs were taken. Therefore, he didn't spy since he was allowed in there at the time of the log taking.

Even if he had spied, a ZI should be his punishment, and not the destruction of his in-character persona via eternal ZI.

What the hell does that matter? Logs get leaked all the time. It was the classic 'Hey I'm so and so's reroll let me in and give me power' IRC log that gets so many alliances in trouble.

It does matter, a lot. You said he admitted it and that it was his own word that got it all figured out. That's not the truth, it was someone else giving him away. But this is off topic, and so I won't continue to argue with you about it.

His forked tongue and log dumping gene is what keeps him on. Until he can come and sincerely ask to be let off and stop his childish IRC games he will never be let off.

Do you not read? He didn't log dump the first time he asked to be let off, so why didn't they let him off then? Better question. Why is he on there in the first place? For being a Vox founder? A bunch of other Vox founders got off?

Propaganda of my government? I was the first one in the game to recognize that what you were doing to Silva/Junka was an eternal ZI. Hypocrites never see their own hypocrisy. You made the same bull excuses then that you are making right now then ended your wars with him when you started taking a PR hit. Hypocrisy will do that you know.

I'm sure you weren't the first one to "recognize what we were doing" however, we weren't doing what you said. Go back and read what I said. You obviously didn't the first time. I would know considering I was in Vox at the time. We are not hypocrites. However you arguing against PZI is very hypocritical. But this is once again off topic, and once again, I will let it rest and not continue to argue with you about it.

Wrong. Our evidence was a rock solid IRC log. Their evidence was a partial IP match.

You are lying if you bother to read the thread you will see that NPO's "investagation" after receiving the IRC log is what led to CIS providing the IP (at NPO's command) and only after the ip match was war declared. It is all right there and black and white all you need to do is read teh thread.

I'm sure you weren't the first one to "recognize what we were doing."

Oh yes I was.

however, we weren't doing what you said.

Oh yes you were.

Go back and read what I said. You obviously didn't the first time.

Oh yes I did. And I read those arguments when you made them all those months ago too. They were bull then and they are bull now.

I would know considering I was in Vox at the time. We are not hypocrites.

Oh yes you are. I call it voxocrisy.

However you arguing against PZI is very hypocritical. But this is once again off topic, and once again, I will let it rest and not continue to argue with you about it.

Its on topic because part of the topic of conversation as stated in the OP is the use of what you guys call perma/eternal ZI. But I'm not arguing against PZI. I'm arguing against hypocrisy of those who argue against it. THe hypocrisy of those who would on one hand campaign against eternal ZI yet the moment when someone they dont like re-rolls they identify him through an IP match and attack him at the drop of a hat.

Edited by GTTofAK

Like hell he tried that. Sincere my $@!. That entire log is him speaking with forked tongue trying to get IRON in a gotcha moment. Which is pretty much the theme of all the IRC logs he has dumped in his campaign to get off of ZI. Its no surprise they dont like him and arent going to let him off. He's got the sincerity of a rattler.

I'm not even going to give Bob Sanders the satisfaction of having his laughable post quoted, so I'll just talk to you here, GTT.

You don't even know me, so your attempts to make judgments on my character and reasoning behind my actions for the last few weeks are a joke. I was not speaking with a "forked" tongue in any of the logs. The ironchef logs, which despite her original stance of them being fake (which she has now admitted to since screenshots were provided that proved they were real), were her offerings to me, without any provocation from myself. She queried me, not the other way around. The conversation with Finster began with a "Hello" from myself and became a barrage of rudeness from Finster, without any provocation from myself. The conversation with iamthey was sincere...I was pleased to find someone from IRON willing to discuss the situation with me.

As for this "log dumping gene" and "log dumping mentality" that is being attributed to me, that's even more of a joke. I have posted logs on the forums twice, BOTH times they actually helped the NPO with their content. The first was over a year ago when I posted my conversations with Van Hoo III. The second time I didn't even post it, I simply wrote up a post and Starfox101 posted it. Do you want to know the similarities between the two? I've been on the "can not play" list for both situations. I have been chased from nation to nation, alliance to alliance for (EDIT: nearly (Thanks for the catch Bilrow)) two years now.

Honestly, your continuing "assessment" of my character is not needed, nor is it even close to being accurate. I am glad that your Emperor is more intelligent than you.

Edited by Jonathan Brookbank

If I remember correctly, he had access to those areas at the time when the logs were taken. Therefore, he didn't spy since he was allowed in there at the time of the log taking.

If I understand you correctly, you are saying that because I have access to TOP government IRC channels and forums, that if I then copy/paste or screenshot the contents and distribute them, it does not constitute spying because I was granted access to those areas as a result of my position in the alliance? :huh:

Even if he had spied, a ZI should be his punishment, and not the destruction of his in-character persona via eternal ZI.

Has he even tried to re-roll as someone other than Jonathan Brookbank? As far as I remember, he has claimed for a long time to be on E-ZI but how did he find this out when he's never actually attempted to re-roll?

[edit]

I have been chased from nation to nation, alliance to alliance for two years now.

You were in GGA leadership (un-chased) during the Unjust War which was in August/September time of 07. A year and a half ago. I believe you were first "chased" when you were in the Dominion which was, if I remember correctly, not formed until late december 07...ish.

Not that I am arguing, I just wanted to point out your estimate was quite a way off.

Edited by Blue Lightning

You are lying if you bother to read the thread you will see that NPO's "investagation" after receiving the IRC log is what led to CIS providing the IP (at NPO's command) and only after the ip match was war declared. It is all right there and black and white all you need to do is read the thread.

Don't you think thats asking allot? , remember who your speaking to, The Pacifican Machine