Hello

Iotupa

How long can ruler names/nation names be? I will be rerolling very soon and wanted some time to think of something creative possibly, but I don't want to think up something spectacular only to not be able to use it.

Thank you.

Day 20? I believe it has something to do with your latest activity timestamp the last day you collected.

Just test your name when you try to reroll, or try to make a TE nation with it's name >.<

Yeah, I was just wondering what time on Day 20 so I could try to be around to make a new nation.

admin does it manually which means it's entirely random. I've seen nations deleted shortly after update and I've seen him forget to run it on days. There really isn't a normal time.

This is incorrect. The automated deletion script runs multiple times throughout the day and night on Day 20.

It takes 20 days to delete the nation. And I believe the nation deletes at 20 days at the same exact time you started your nation. So if you started at 1:11 AM in 20 days it would delete at 1:11 AM. Hope I could help

Are there any mods/admin that could confirm this? I have never heard of it being this way at all.

Edited by Jonathan Brookbank

Are there any mods/admin that could confirm this? I have never heard of it being this way at all.

Yeah that's not true.

It's randomly on the 20th day. Which I thought was because admin did manually sometime throughout the day, but apparently not anymore.

The answer is here:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=49630

JebTheWise revealed the times the script is run, and I confirmed it on page 2 of the thread.

Admin's reply above also confirms, its not manual, and its not random.

But then technically that wouldn't be a full 20 days would it?

Well, it would if you had collected right at update previously.

My guess is it's not run around update because there is already enough load on the servers around update as it is.

Edited by Count Rupert