Get rid of donations in TE

PROBLEM: Right now you can give yourself a double donation at the end/beginning of the month and it puts you way ahead of everybody else. Throw that on top of the 1mil you receive, and raid some new people a couple times(steal their money/tech/land) and you've put yourself way ahead of the pack.

SOLUTION: Get rid of donation deals in tournament edition.

I agree, i think that if foreign aid isnt allowed donations shouldnt be either. It takes the skill out of the game because you only have 3 months to get as strong as possible and stay there. But if you get donations, you can buy your way to the top

Edited by Newhotness

Standard Edition donations

They likely think that at some certain point the saturation levels of the Standard Edition will reach the point where they sort of slack off to where the only real purchases are when war-rebuilding happens. Actually, that's likely already happened; which is where TE comes into play. It's a steady money-maker. :)

No way they'd do away with that!

I support this - or at least decrease the benefits donations currently give, or make sure each round starts at the beginning of the month rather than the end.

I don't like this.

Donations keep the game up, it isn't only fair that those who help donating money get rewarded.

But I'm not sure how much value a donation has, I mean, there is $40 bucks down the drain from a couple of nukes.

PROBLEM: Right now you can give yourself a double donation at the end/beginning of the month and it puts you way ahead of everybody else. Throw that on top of the 1mil you receive, and raid some new people a couple times(steal their money/tech/land) and you've put yourself way ahead of the pack.

SOLUTION: Get rid of donation deals in tournament edition.

You want the Admin to work for free because the people who pay the bills get 100 infra for $20? I have only bought donations in Standard not in TE but in my opinion you should get more for TE donations. Think about the hours of enjoyment many get from this game without any costs incurred and the times you've dropped $50 on a piece of crap video game that you shelved after 30 min.

I appreciate the people who make the Admins time worthwhile else there might not be a game to play.

The admins wont get rid of their only means of keeping the website up (and making profit), lets be realistic.

You guys make it sound it's a bad thing. Donations keep this game free, I'm all for that.

I say keep the donations for TE, if people are crazy enough to spend money on TE. let them. now with rounds only 60 days thats three donations total. 1 right at the beginning, one at next month and one in the final month.. its all good.

Put your money into SE.

Edited by maxfiles