TWiP and Tattler Present: Reyne Mordigan's Greatest Hits

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No of course he didn't, Sponge never says anything out and out, that would require courage.

Yeah...the guy who's under the protection of the largest alliance in the game totally has the right to call the guy gettting his nation pummeled for standing up for what he believes in a coward. I totally see the logic there.

No of course he didn't, Sponge never says anything out and out, that would require courage.

In fact, the exact opposite is true. He says almost everything directly and that's in part why his fate is that which you see today.

Edited by Penguin

Edit: One of our nations has wang in it's name. Maybe Vanguard SUCKS TEH WANG!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!

I acquiesce to your superior knowledge on this topic.

I'll be the first to come to you about a proposal for TotalVanguard!

TV!....just doesn't have the same ring to it.

It is indeed delicious irony that someone from TPF, born of betrayal as TotalFarkistan and surviving through betrayal with their first-night surrender offer to Polar in the Unjust War, would deign to tell anyone else to 'man up' when they've gotten by on deceit and sycophancy since day 1.

I am quite proud of my roots.

You were singing a different tune right after UJW, maybe you have changed.........nah.

Damn you and your fancy words Mr. Webster........sycophancy indeed.

Why is it that everyone I talk to lately hates everything about my alliance but me? Im starting to get the impression that my enemies like me for a reason... its worrisome to say the least... maybe Im some secret weapon.

Perhaps you are. :ph34r:

Come on dude, that was over two years ago. TWO years ago. I disliked LUE as much as any self respecting GOONS lover but now Im sharing an alliance under Revanche. What does this say? It says that people change, and the old "lolLUE" card has long since been removed from the deck.

Ffs...the LUE line was a throw away....seems some got their panties all in a bunch though. What was Doitzels line....something about lips and thicker skins ?

Ok, those that are finding fault in Reyne using her gender to advance herself need to get a reality check.

If she can get concessions out of you that you wouldn't normally give just by playing the bosom card, then that is more of a weakness on your part than hers.

That she can have such an influence on your decisions to ally with her or to work with her, just by being female, I'd say that was more of an asset to an alliance than a downfall.

Not to mention why should she hide her gender? Being female is nothing to be ashamed of and admitting such is not asking for such scorn. Being a woman is not some deficiency or a disability. We shouldn't expect to get special treatment for being female, we should be able to admit such and still be treated as an equal.

I've noticed that if you aren't the cutsey type, then all the attention being female gets you can make you develope a thick skin very quickly. I'm not at all surprised that she would feel the need to vent and show a hard front with her peers. Making people fear your bad temper is our way of trying to stop the mass pms asking for dates or pics.

People react differently of course, but thats my opnion on why some behave in such a way.

If by some bizarre misconstrual, this line of conversation came about from the mention of flirting in my original statement....I figured the winky thing at the end of that statement would be enough to clue folks in that is was an attempt at humor. No concessions, no bosom card, no influence on decisions to ally with her or to work with her.....and certainly no stooping to playing that card on Reynes part.

As much as I am enjoying this, my trusty steed awaits to carry me homeward...I bid you all adieu.

I am quite proud of my roots.

You were singing a different tune right after UJW, maybe you have changed.........nah.

Damn you and your fancy words Mr. Webster........sycophancy indeed.

So are you not disputing Sponge's claim then?

Yeah...the guy who's under the protection of the largest alliance in the game totally has the right to call the guy gettting his nation pummeled for standing up for what he believes in a coward. I totally see the logic there.

There's a FAN with a manhattan project near my NS that will probably nuke me down to Electron Sponge's level in a couple weeks for revenge and lulz, we'll settle things like men then. :jihad:

We'll see who the coward is then.

Edited by James Dahl

After reading the last couple of pages, I would advise Valhalla government and membership in general to heed this man's word, for it is wise. In particular, Bob Sanders and KingSuck.

be fair, not all of us can compete with Vox's posting quality.

if only admin had gifted me with your razor sharp wit, Schattenmann's logic, or Doitzels's italics things might have been different :(

There's a FAN with a manhattan project near my NS that will probably nuke me down to Electron Sponge's level in a couple weeks for revenge and lulz, we'll settle things like men then. :jihad:

Cause Sponge cares so much about his Infra.

Cause Sponge cares so much about his Infra.

Neither do I, I just want him in my anarchy tally. It'll look real nice up against my Jofna and Black Rifle 223 anarchies.

Edited by James Dahl

Yes it seems pretty likely that out of the 60 or so nations in NPO within 1,000 NS of you up or down you'll get singled out, beaten down, and then, with nobody to help you but the biggest alliance in the game, we'll see who's really afraid, who really has the guts to stand and fight.

Edited by Matthew George

Yes it seems pretty likely that out of the 60 or so nations in NPO within 1,000 NS of you up or down you'll get singled out, beaten down, and then, with nobody to help you but the biggest alliance in the game behind you, we'll see who's really afraid, who really has the guts to stand and fight.

Well, to be honest I've done a lot more than anyone else in my NS for them to hate me.

Plus, I've got superfuntimes Jarheads down there too.

If by some bizarre misconstrual, this line of conversation came about from the mention of flirting in my original statement....I figured the winky thing at the end of that statement would be enough to clue folks in that is was an attempt at humor. No concessions, no bosom card, no influence on decisions to ally with her or to work with her.....and certainly no stooping to playing that card on Reynes part.

As much as I am enjoying this, my trusty steed awaits to carry me homeward...I bid you all adieu.

My comment wasn't aimed at you, but more in general to those that might see her as something less because of her gender. I in no way aimed such comments to anyone personally, and if you took offense to my comments then I apologise for the misunderstanding. I avoided quoting anyone to avoid such a thing even.

In character, perhaps not, but in action, certainly. In the UjW he was the Emperor of a large alliance and played the dirty political game to best strengthen that alliance – being nice to an alliance which had been a major help in ~'s huge scale of victory was quite possibly part of that. Now, he has only his word and no political requirements (beyond perhaps the removal of almost everyone in the current system), which means that he has to use different tactics.

(OOC: the reference to 'in character' refers to the character, as it were, of his in character character. :P)

She's referring to some of our members former identities, and well, some of their current identities, who used to belong to LUE a few years ago. Also, for some in CN, this is a very serious grudge.

Wait, you mean I'm associated with LUE scum?

I've been a member of Vanguard for 18 months and I find this highly offensive.

*Leaves Vanguard*

*promptly joins MK*

Ffs...the LUE line was a throw away....seems some got their panties all in a bunch though. What was Doitzels line....something about lips and thicker skins ?

You must forgive an old man, but after all the times it IS a real jab I just take it seriously these days unless painfully not an attack. Appreciate the love none the less JBone :wub:

EDIT: Obligatory lolmagicpirate.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

Why is it that everyone I talk to lately hates everything about my alliance but me? Im starting to get the impression that my enemies like me for a reason... its worrisome to say the least... maybe Im some secret weapon.

Everybody loves your alliance, just until the mind tricks to start to kick in. :ph34r:

The vitriol spewed by this man fueled Great Wars, facilitated the downfall of fabled alliances, inspired almost as many, as it made cower in fear. Irrelevant, I think not. Less relevant, for the time being, perhaps. Only one has done it better and he seems to have mellowed quite a bit.

So what? Isn't that what you an I are here for?

Everybody loves your alliance, just until the mind tricks to start to kick in. :ph34r:

Everyone loves Vanguard? Oh man, thats a relief. After reading this thread I thought that some people didnt like us and I'd actually have to do my job to fix that. But, now that I know everyone loves us, I will go back to not doing anything.