ARES Announcement

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who was your best DoF? ^_^

(don't you dare say dardan ;) )

Dardan.

If an alliance called "Pacifist United Siberian Society Entente for Yaks" approached you for a protectorate, would you protect them like you protect the Commonwealth of Unaligned Nations and Territories? Which one would be the more loved by you and why?

We would have to take them in, But it would be like picking which of your children survives. It can't be done.

* Van Hoo III removes Joe Stupid from his Christmas Card list.

can I be added.

Q: how much do you love that super-smexy Bob Ilyani?

Also, huggles.

Bob we loved you more when you were not on that big gay boat. but we do understand your desire to chase Draov and Pork around the deck and play with there dolphins.

We miss you man.

Seems I Missed a couple

Wow, good luck man.

What's your public perception of the NADC?

I have had little contact with NADC, but if UBD trusts you guys alot (They talk about you enough :P) Then you're cool in my books

Joe Stupid,

In the OP, didn't you really mean FACE is the best alliance there is?

No, Only VI

That would probably explain why someone wearing your AA was raiding FACE, Fark and IRON the other day. Good luck with sorting out those newbies :)

SIGH** We at ARES dislike noobs. Espically ones that attack our allies.

What is the ARES policy of knowingly accepting rerolls of former nuclear rogue nations, who attacked the president, and giving them government appointments?

How would an alliance who was also attacked by this rogue feel about it? Do your treaty partners know about this? Doesn't it put them in an awkward spot?

How do you think this might lead to nations who retaliated against said nuclear rogue attacks a bit disillusioned and possibly leave the alliance?

Edited by porksaber

What is the ARES policy of knowingly accepting rerolls of former nuclear rogue nations, who attacked the president, and giving them government appointments?

How would an alliance who was also attacked by this rogue feel about it? Do your treaty partners know about this? Doesn't it put them in an awkward spot?

How do you think this might lead to nations who retaliated against said nuclear rogue attacks a bit disillusioned and possibly leave the alliance?

1) Individual basis. We normally don't accept re-rolls. In this case I (as well as you) was attacked by a rogue, and it went nuclear. He later re-rolled, and joined my alliance, he has since worked his $@! off, and has been rewarded with a gov spot.

2) He wasn't put on anything other then ZI, and if we was he wouldn't have been accepted.. Most of the treaty partners do know, because he was from a treatied alliance.

3) After said nation attacked, the retaliators who fought the rouge left ARES. Meaning thier opinions have no value.

In this case I (as well as you) was attacked by a rogue, and it went nuclear.

I wasn't attacked. I retaliated (with some encouragement) because a rogue attacked the president of my alliance at the time and I was within range. If I had known that my government would forgive and accept him for doing something like this so quickly, I'd think twice about demonstrating such willingness in the future. I should also point out that personally, I like the rogue. No hard feelings there, but it's just a matter of consequences. To attack the president of an alliance, only to be accepted into the same alliance that you attacked less then two weeks later, let alone be appointed gov, is just a little messed up. Can I get a witness?

Their opinion has no value.

If they leave with "75% of your active government" en-tow You might want to reconsider your position on this. Just sayin'

Edited by porksaber

<Magnum> Don't take your anger out on me.

<Joe_Stupid> your a worhtless piece of !@#$

<Magnum> Am I?

<Joe_Stupid> i expected what i said to pork

<Joe_Stupid> to be only said to pork

<Joe_Stupid> and no one

<Joe_Stupid> else

<Joe_Stupid> i cant trust anyone i considered friends

<Magnum> I expected you not to fill everyone's head with your !@#$%^&*

<Magnum> Funny how stuff like that turns out

<Joe_Stupid> !@#$%^&* my friends?

<Joe_Stupid> i dont think so

<Magnum> Oh the $%&@ you don't

<Joe_Stupid> i let cressers in becasuse we had no one else

<Joe_Stupid> ARES is a floating corpse

<Joe_Stupid> patton is a lying $%&@bag

<Joe_Stupid> worse then i was

<Joe_Stupid> or still am

<Joe_Stupid> yeah

<Joe_Stupid> i know

<Joe_Stupid> i gave up ARES

<Joe_Stupid> on*

<Joe_Stupid> i still don't fully comprehend why i came back

<Joe_Stupid> but im drawn to it

<Joe_Stupid> like either of those could run an alliance

<Joe_Stupid> the only thing i did wrong

<Joe_Stupid> was letting cress back in

<Joe_Stupid> b/c we were desperat

<Joe_Stupid> i returned because ARES was anarchical

<Joe_Stupid> what is ARES?

<Joe_Stupid> an allianceof misfits

<Joe_Stupid> makes sense enough to me

<Joe_Stupid> to let the biggest one of all lead it

<Joe_Stupid> ive done what i can to keep the corpse from decaying

<Joe_Stupid> im spent

<Joe_Stupid> i know im a !@#$@#$ idiot

<Joe_Stupid> without me ARES wouldnt exist

<Joe_Stupid> no one is there for it

Let this be a lesson to anyone who is hoping to create an alliance in the near future.

- CONSIDER YOUR ACRONYM! Retronyms are NEVER good.

- If your name shows your intelligence level, and not in a good way, you're probably not destined for alliance leadership. Mindless drone positions may be available.

- If your alliance still exists, don't query people who don't like you, informing them that your alliance is utterly terrible.

Let this be a lesson to anyone who is hoping to create an alliance in the near future.

- CONSIDER YOUR ACRONYM! Retronyms are NEVER good.

- If your name shows your intelligence level, and not in a good way, you're probably not destined for alliance leadership. Mindless drone positions may be available.

- If your alliance still exists, don't query people who don't like you, informing them that your alliance is utterly terrible.

Aye. Good advice for any aspiring leaders out there.