Lone Star Republic Declaration of War

Hi,

Please tell your nations to attack while using Guerilla camps. I notice that several are not doing so.

Also, in the future, please use staggered attacks.

No doubt, Staggering is da bomb diggity yo. If we last long enough perhaps the lower levels of combat ready NS can Stagger. Want me to teach them how? Oh wait, I might not be around anymore...

(psst... its Guerrilla, ya missed an rrrr)

I'm sure the twenty other alliances attacking FS appreciate the ineptitude of your alliance's military. Good luck with your war, though. Your CB, at least, is pretty solid.

For an insult, that was fairly unoriginal. C'mon, bro, dazzle us with some creativity. You're better than that.

Maybe.

I'm sure the twenty other alliances attacking FS appreciate the ineptitude of your alliance's military. Good luck with your war, though. Your CB, at least, is pretty solid.

Lol. I'm sure the 3 out of 36 slots taken by LSR nations ruined the war for everyone. And for the record, there were only 5 left when we responded.

Would you just sit idly by and let everyone else fight your battles? My guess is "no." Please consider your words a bit more carefully before making armchair judgments.

Thanks for the agreement on the CB though.

Lol. I'm sure the 3 out of 36 slots taken by LSR nations ruined the war for everyone. And for the record, there were only 5 left when we responded.

Would you just sit idly by and let everyone else fight your battles? My guess is "no." Please consider your words a bit more carefully before making armchair judgments.

Thanks for the agreement on the CB though.

I never said that your Declaration of War "ruined the war for everyone." I implied that it was unnecessary. It is. TOP alone could easily grind FS to a pulp, and I'd say without a doubt that they're better equipped to do it.

Your war against FS is irrefutably justified. That doesn't change the fact that it's unnecessary. I haven't and won't always allow others to fight my battles for me. This specific battle, however, was over the minute FS declared war upon FACE.

I never said that your Declaration of War "ruined the war for everyone." I implied that it was unnecessary. It is. TOP alone could easily grind FS to a pulp, and I'd say without a doubt that they're better equipped to do it.

Your war against FS is irrefutably justified. That doesn't change the fact that it's unnecessary. I haven't and won't always allow others to fight my battles for me. This specific battle, however, was over the minute FS declared war upon FACE.

So you're suggesting that LSR should stand down, and accept the punch in the face from FS because another alliance has it covered?

Thanks everyone for the support.

I'm sure the twenty other alliances attacking FS appreciate the ineptitude of your alliance's military.

I love you too. :D

Are you seriously suggesting that if someone attacked your members that you would sit idle by and let others do your fighting for you?

Hi,

Please tell your nations to attack while using Guerilla camps. I notice that several are not doing so.

Also, in the future, please use staggered attacks.

Hello,

Guerrilla camps? LSR don't officially support partisan activities, exception is of course if we would be attacked by commies in a Red Dawn scenario.

Yes, we told them.

I don't any reason to be offended so.

The Lone Star Republic is merely fulfilling its treaty obligations. Whether or not you find it to be "necessary" or other is of no importance. It is their choice and I, for one, believe that it is the right one. It is good that whether or not it is "necessary" plays no role in standing with your brothers.

This action by the Lone Star Republic is a good show of loyalty to their kin.

Your opinion has been noted and shuffled to the bottom of the stack on our desk. Thanks!