Next Great War

Jason Salovsky

Next Great War  

847 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, UJW was sort of summer because the majority of events leading up to it were in August, and the first declarations were early Sept.

So out of GW1, GW2/3, UJW, and Polar/Hyperion war, you could say (grouping together 2 and 3) that 3/4 were in the summer.

I would say a war is coming pretty soon. Tensions are building up pretty quickly and new points of conflict are being created. The sides of the war seem murky at the moment, but with people openly trolling alliances on the other 'side' of theirs, a war can't be too far away.

This will happen soon. With the VE and IRON thing. Spring Break, and summer only 2 months away. Another GW will be here in less than 2 months. Mabye some flare up in SP.

I think we need a War, everybody is all allianced up with everybody, this is a game, have some fun. Attack some people.

This will happen soon. With the VE and IRON thing. Spring Break, and summer only 2 months away. Another GW will be here in less than 2 months. Mabye some flare up in SP.

I think we need a War, everybody is all allianced up with everybody, this is a game, have some fun. Attack some people.

Spring Break is already in session

/me sees no Great Wars.