Who's Stuck around?

Virillus

Nation retention from the "Good old days"  

735 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I joined the game, and Polar between GWI and GWII. I later fought some ICP-types in GWII, and spent GWIII in peace mode due to RL inactivity.

I was in a small blue alliance for most of that time until GW3 ended when I joined another small alliance on blue.

Good times...

Newbie.
Well WUT ended up killing itself <_<
o hai thar \m/ scum!

Also :wub: WC

I joined the game, and Polar between GWI and GWII. I later fought some ICP-types in GWII, and spent GWIII in peace mode due to RL inactivity.

Newbie.

o hai thar \m/ scum!

Also :wub: WC

Hey, I happened to be in \m/ for June-Sept 07.

Oh sorry. My bad. I thought you were in Atlantis at that time.

Belated )): \m/ and Drai )):

Nah, I did leave \m/ prior to disbandment (by a day or so) because I didn't like how so many of the members supported the actions of GOONs, but I was there for 90+% of the UJW.

Need a ride?

Do I get the caboose?

Edited by Drai

First Great War: CoaLUEtion, battling Pacifica. Opponents I recall include Sei, Moo & Nosey.

Second Great War: The League, battling Pacifica. Opponents I recall include Anthony, Moo & Nosey (under Vengashii's control).

War of the Aid Transactions: LUE, defending myself against, and liberating tech from, GOONS.

Third Great War: Aegis, battling Pacifica and Total Farkistan, handing the latter its rear-end on a platter. I don't really remember the names of anyone I fought this time around.

Well I arrived a few months or so before GWII and since I was in Illuminati I fought for the Initiative. For GWIII I was in a protectorate of VE's called CNC.

I have to say, my best war outside of NPO was with the VE and CNC. Fun times.

First Great War: CoaLUEtion, battling Pacifica. Opponents I recall include Sei, Moo & Nosey.

Second Great War: The League, battling Pacifica. Opponents I recall include Anthony, Moo & Nosey (under Vengashii's control).

War of the Aid Transactions: LUE, defending myself against, and liberating tech from, GOONS.

Third Great War: Aegis, battling Pacifica and Total Farkistan, handing the latter its rear-end on a platter. I don't really remember the names of anyone I fought this time around.

we prob. fought together then...