Who's Stuck around?

Virillus

Nation retention from the "Good old days"  

735 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there NAAC MoD :P

My life for LUEishi, and I recall flooding #cngoons on synIRC with he ate my pokaymons in a bunch of different colors for a good 20 minutes before they banned me.

Technically I was in the the CoaLUEtion in GW1, since I was in the Legion at the time, but I didn't see any fighting and was on vacation for almost the entire war. Fought with ICP and SWF vs NPO and NoR in GW2 and GW3, respectively. Good times, good times.

I fought for CDS in GW2 and GW3.

Was in GOONS, destroyed some LUE, ODN and CDS scum. Good times.

edit: I object to the option being "Orders/Initiative", just make it "Initiative".

yes it was

vvv

I as CDS "scum" ZIed two GOONS before being ZIed and one GOON in GW3 before being ZIed again, but I was fighting 6 nations so I did a good job ^_^

I was ODN (CoLUEtion) in GWI, CIS(Initiative) for GWII and GWIII. And although I fought on the Initiative's side...I didn't quite see eye to eye with them.

I *chuckles* I remember fighting Calixo in GWII...that was a great time. :P

I fought for the NPO in GWII and GWIII. Some of my more notable opponents were Turbomammoth, Brotherlouie, Arctic, and Celtic. Fought several others, and got a few surrenders. Good times. Best times I ever had in this game.

:wub: Turbo and Louie

Fought for GATO in GW1, GW2, but was abroad during GW3 and instead got stomped by NoR on St. Pat's day.

I was unaligned during GW2, and in a neutral alliance that secretly all wanted Aegis to win during GW3.

Edit: in a neutral alliance with Morte, who just posted before me

Edited by Katsumi

Gatherum chuckled, shaking his head.

I came just before the Third Great War started. I almost joined Pacifica, but chose the National Alliance of Arctic Countries instead. Needless to say, I wasn't there long, nor was I large or experienced enough to fight effectively in such a large-scale war, but I tried anyway. Post-war, I was almost ZI'd by Pacificans because I refused surrender, but fought my best to keep myself alive. They had me, but for some odd reason, they abandoned their efforts.

A similar thing happened during the Dove War. That time, I was ZI'd, but somehow managed to avoid any ZI lists without surrendering.

I suppose I can say proudly, that, in my entire Digiterran career, I have never surrendered. Something tells me that I never will. Whether that is a product of mercy, of a lack of diligence, or a general view of irrelevence on the part of mine enemies past and present, I cannot say.

we lost because we took on an alliance 4x larger than us with ODN as back up, !@#$@#$ ODN man.

Yeah and is I remember right then they surrended without ask us about it lefting us alone to fight an alliance 4x larger. For it and other things I love ODN <_<

Edited by D34th