Invitation from the STA

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is your protection over NSO simply a matter of courtesy to a new alliance due to long-standing friendship with its founder, or do you see any underlying philosophical similarities which might lead to a stronger relationship in the future?

I have heard that I am worshipped like a god within the STA. Is this a true fact?

No, it is utterly false. You fail...again.

Also how many twinkies would you pay to have Moridin back in STA?

None. STA is too awesome to need to bribe peopel to join.

Morikitten, check your aid slots...

If we remove Jipps, could we be friends?

Mebbe.

I have heard that I am worshipped like a god within the STA. Is this a true fact?

No. We are only allowed to worship Zuli and Tyga. Worshiping anyone else means one of those two will smite said person.

Also how many twinkies would you pay to have Moridin back in STA?

Personally I'd give everything. But Tyga would smite me. :(

Is your protection over NSO simply a matter of courtesy to a new alliance due to long-standing friendship with its founder, or do you see any underlying philosophical similarities which might lead to a stronger relationship in the future?

It's both. It's a beautiful thing to be together with an old friend again, so that was the reason we initially considered it.

The STA has long been an alliance of second chances, and we hold that particular philosophy very close to our hearts. We can certainly appreciate that NSO feels similarly about second chances.

Now that Tyga and Ivan are both treatied again in alliances they lead, do you see a reenactment of GW1 in the near future?

Serious question though. What do you see coming out of the relations between STA and NSO after the protectorate is up?

I do so hate it when people ask ridiculous questions like this in a serious thread but...

Pezstar, I have always wanted to know why your avatar is sitting uncomfortably on the floor typing on a laptop when there is a clearly superior computer stationed just across the room?

Now that Tyga and Ivan are both treatied again in alliances they lead, do you see a reenactment of GW1 in the near future?

Serious question though. What do you see coming out of the relations between STA and NSO after the protectorate is up?

I'm not overly keen for my alliance and Ivan's to be beaten to a pulp. So a re-enactment of GWI is probably not on the cards.

As for relations after the protection agreement elapses, I'm not sure. The agreement was designed to give Ivan and his government a chance to get the alliance off the ground. We haven't discussed anything past that. The way things are going, maybe NSO will offer the STA protection...