Invitation from the STA

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard you sleep with just one eye shut. t/f

False. I rest easy with both eyes closed. ^_^

because your alliance is no longer a cub, its a giant Tiger ready to rip someones face off if they poke it with a stick

*pokes STA with a stick*

*runs*

I'm sentimental.

I could have sworn we had a treaty at one time. Anyway civility and mutual respect have my preference.

Perhaps in the near future these mutual likings can develop into friendship and treaties.

As for the lack of a diplomat, I'll let foreign affairs know about this.

Excellent.

I should apologize in advance. I'm your new ambassador Tyga.

What would you like me to bring to celebrate this new assignment? Beer or Wine (both with lemonade as backup for those too young to drink)

What would you like me to bring to celebrate this new assignment? Beer or Wine (both with lemonade as backup for those too young to drink)

Beer will be fine.

I personally prefer Molson Canadian :awesome:

Just one last question:

Having seen some verbal exchanges between our protector (TPF) and STA, where does STA stand in regards to TPF and has either party reached out to resolve your issues?

Members of the STA government and TPF government had a chat the other day and agreed to end the sniping about issues long past and issues that had nothing to do with one or both alliances. At present we have no official ties and I think the current situation is one of leaving each other alone.

I personally prefer Molson Canadian :awesome:

I understand drinking it because it's cheap and usually on special at the bar, but to actually prefer it? Have you lost your mind?

Tyga, on a scale of 1 to Holy Crap She's Gorgeous, how does the STA feel about Freida Pinto?

I understand drinking it because it's cheap and usually on special at the bar, but to actually prefer it? Have you lost your mind?

Tyga, on a scale of 1 to Holy Crap She's Gorgeous, how does the STA feel about Freida Pinto?

I can't speak for the entire membership of the STA, but I have no idea who Freida Pinto is. A member of a Portuguese ABBA cover band?

I can't speak for the entire membership of the STA, but I have no idea who Freida Pinto is. A member of a Portuguese ABBA cover band?

The chick from Slumdog Millionaire.

....a movie that was recently produced by a well known resident of the nation of Sooners.

Edited by hizzy

Never. I am Canadian. :awesome:

Also I don't know who that girl is but shes gorgeous.(for lack of a more appropriate word)

Never. I am Canadian. :awesome:

Also I don't know who that girl is but shes gorgeous.(for lack of a more appropriate word)

*looks at avatar*

That's the worst excuse in the world to drink !@#$%* beer.

If someone marketed Human Piss would you drink that because You are human? Well, thats a trick question, because that's what Canadian already is.

Besides, Canadian isn't even a "Canadian" beer anymore, they sold out to the states. Stick to Keith's.

No, you can only attack me during Olympic years. Our next Nuclear Olympics is in 2012. ^_^

Actually, the next Olympics is in 2010... Winter ones in Vancouver. Sorry to disappoint :awesome:

However, on to the question:

Nemesis recently allied to your allies in Vanguard. What do you feel of these guys and will you ever both be able to share the boat?

Thoughts on FOK?

I know we don't have any relations, but I just want to know general opinion of an alliance I think who I think is often right in their opinions and views.

You guys have an epic flag. I'm just a regular member but still, it is epic. Hope you guys don't mind that I fly it :wub:

Edited by Otto Verteidiger

Have you had any contact with TGR?

Have you formed any sort of opinion of our alliance at this point?

Would you consider opening diplomatic relations with TGR?

No, no, and you're welcome to set up an embassy and hang out in #Siberian_Tigers.

Thoughts on FOK?

I know we don't have any relations, but I just want to know general opinion of an alliance I think who I think is often right in their opinions and views.

To be honest, I don't know that I've ever heard FOK discussed. I don't know if there is a prevailing opinion.

Actually, the next Olympics is in 2010... Winter ones in Vancouver. Sorry to disappoint :awesome:

However, on to the question:

Nemesis recently allied to your allies in Vanguard. What do you feel of these guys and will you ever both be able to share the boat?

Not just any Olympics; the nuclear Olympics, which seemingly are not scheduled until 2012.

I don't believe that we've had any contact with Nemesis. You're also welcome to set up an embassy and visit our IRC channel.