Invitation from the STA

As for relations after the protection agreement elapses, I'm not sure. The agreement was designed to give Ivan and his government a chance to get the alliance off the ground. We haven't discussed anything past that. The way things are going, maybe NSO will offer the STA protection...

:lol:

Already above 1 million total ns. How's that for hitting the ground running? Your protectorate seems to be doing just fine.

Edited by Azhrarn

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What alliances do you feel are honorable (or something to that extent, im too lazy to look it up)

TDSM8 were one that got no credit for doing so. Other alliances such as MK, NV, Genesis and similar who put their alliance on th eline for their allies regardless of the cost. Alliances like Grämlins who have policies which promote honesty and fairness in the Cyberverse.

What about alliances that meant to do the right thing, but messed up and got destroyed in the process? (See SOLID).

Ah, well im blind obviously. Would you be interested in perusing relations with new alliances?

We generally only treaty alliances we know well and know will uphold their treaty with us regardless of the consequences. So, we don;t really treaty new alliance per se, but we are open to getting to know new alliances with the possibility of a treaty down the line if things go well.

What cyberverse changes would be needed for the STA to consider MADP's or bloc partnership?

I don't think either are something we will consider. Particularly bloc membership as we find it infringes on our sovereignty with regards to who we treaty with and loss of control of our military. I don't see much in the Cyberverse that would or could change to alter our stance.

Edited by Tygaland

What cyberverse changes would be needed for the STA to consider MADP's or bloc partnership?

I am not government, but I would like to give you my opinion as just a normal member of STA.

Blocs and MADP webs have the tendency to encroach on an alliances sovereignty. And with STAs long standing history not wanting to be controlled by outside alliances I really do not see STA joining any bloc no mater what happens within the cyberverse.

I am not government, but I would like to give you my opinion as just a normal member of STA.

Blocs and MADP webs have the tendency to encroach on an alliances sovereignty. And with STAs long standing history not wanting to be controlled by outside alliances I really do not see STA joining any bloc no mater what happens within the cyberverse.

I could say the same thing about the Gramlins, but circumstances arise where we have close friends that we are proud to find ourselves bound to.

Psh, didn't you know that the world revolves around America?

Despite being reminded often, I sometimes forget.

How much fail is Fallen full of?

Fallen Fool is as full of fail as a fool can be.

Also have you seen any 5 or more legged tigers since the war?

No. Siberian Tigers are resistant to radioactivity.

STA has a sturdy league for the Siberian Cup. Is there any thoughts of expansion on the league or perhaps an alliance bid for the upcoming world cup?

We are always welcoming new managers to the Siberian Trophy competition. The size of the league has been steady for a few seasons but if we get some extra people signing up we will expand the league as necessary. As for the world cup, we'd like to but some of the national stadiums in the alliance will need to be brought up to FIFA standards before we can consider it.

Imagine you could enact one rule in this game that everyone would be compelled to obey. What would this rule be, and why?

A rule I'd like to see added would be one where you cannot create an alliance until you reach a certain nations strength. This would, of course, require a change whereby alliance affiliations would be registered and a nation could only fly the alliance's flag if they were approved by the leader of that alliance. Why? Because it would give nations a period of time to learn about alliance politics before they jump in and create a new alliance as well as preventing nations ghosting an alliance affiliation.

A rule I'd like to see added would be one where you cannot create an alliance until you reach a certain nations strength. This would, of course, require a change whereby alliance affiliations would be registered and a nation could only fly the alliance's flag if they were approved by the leader of that alliance. Why? Because it would give nations a period of time to learn about alliance politics before they jump in and create a new alliance as well as preventing nations ghosting an alliance affiliation.

OOC: That is wholly unfair to some of us. 3 years, 2k NS. :P

IC: Who is this Random fellow galavanting around, sullying Random's good name?

Edited by Doitzel

Where do you see the white team heading into the future?

I think it needs to grow more and I'm not sure that is happening at the moment for whatever reason. It also needs a bit of variety as most of the alliances there are on the same page politically.

OOC: it could be changed for amount of days nation exists, I think that would work better.

@Doitzel : Hi, I'm Cloud. Nice to re-meet you. If it helps I still have that award Hizzy gave me..I think it was Hizzy at least o.O

2aiw3l.jpg

Edited by Random

Haha. Well, I'm sure you had a bigger nation to create the alliance in the beginning. That former red senator for example! :awesome:

IC: Who is this Random fellow galavanting around, sullying Random's good name?

He is a noob. RandomInterrupt is a lovely young lady named Amber. No one could sully her name!