Official IRON Announcement

peron

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching the Jarheads recruitment/nation building videos on youtube... Good luck with these guys. I hope you don't lose too much infranstructure.

(Slight side note... Why post "short and sweet" as the topic description when all it does is add length and certainly not sweetness? Better would be to make the description "Jarheads DoW." Then it'd be shorter and sweeter. :P )

The NAP ended on Sunday by my calculations... though it is late, correct me if I'm wrong.

I'll correct you.

We cancelled Sunday. 72 hrs ends Wednesday am. It was at that point that the 7 day NAP kicked in, leading us to our action yesterday.

edit: get the date right.

Edited by FinsterBaby

Right, but they sat back idle while their closest allies waged war with a monster they helped to create... Just sayin'.

Well, I am not IRON gov so I can't really answer that question. I was just stating my opinion on why they waited.

Edited by James Wilson

Right, but they sat back idle while their closest allies waged war with a monster they helped to create... Just sayin'.

You do not have your facts lined up on this. Our NAP ended yesterday, thus this DoW.

IRON does not sit idle while our allies wage war.

You do not have your facts lined up on this. Our NAP ended yesterday, thus this DoW.

IRON does not sit idle while our allies wage war.

Sorry, I was relying on information provided by an outsider.

My mistake, I appologize. It just seemed odd to me, especially with the fact that they were struggling to find low level nations to fight. But honestly, I didn't fully understand the matter and I spoke to soon. That was my mistake, and I am terribly sorry.

To see someone in the New Pacific Order decry others for "recruiting meatshields" is the most hilarious turnaround in recent memory.

Having been part of one of those meatshields in the past, NPO recruited meatshields that knew they would end up being meatshields, or at least in our case. I remember very specifically in an announcement on our forums just prior to the UJW, or perhaps just after it began, warning all of us that we were essentially the meatshield for the ~ side. This was very explicitly stated. Being recruited under the pretense of "Come and buy nukes!" or whatever was on that video makes it pretty different, as they came in expecting to start building up, and instead ended up in a war.