Official IRON Announcement

peron

I'm currently attacking the New pacific order. I know its unfair but I can only attack so many and you guys were cruel to a new alliance first.

Yeah, we are so cruel to an alliance that was plotting against us after having given them a clean slate back in August 2008. Mean Evil New Pacific Order.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only stipulation is they can not join an enemy of the New Pacific Order which would defeat the whole purpose of them changing their affiliation since they would still be an open target.

Fairly pointless stipulation, seeing as if they did join an enemy of NPO, they'd become your enemies anyway.

Their are two Participants in that conversation, LordNightmare the serving President of Jarheads and the person responsible for the Youtube videos. The other is Jarheads Ex Vice-President. When Fireblade4k left Jarheads I asked both sides of the story.

Fireblade4k was quite honest that he left because LordNightmare refused to give him admins on their forums and that they had fallen out. When I asked LordNightmare why he had left he informed me that Fireblade4k had left as he was busy with school and stuff. Now Jarheads claim he was booted? Of course they would plead innocence.

I would actually personally like to see those logs that lornightmare said Fireblade left because of school. Because i think you possibly mixed that up, as i am the one who hadn't been active really for our alliance due to my schooling. And i can post logs of me asking what happened to tyler and him saying he flipped out

Fairly pointless stipulation, seeing as if they did join an enemy of NPO, they'd become your enemies anyway.

Exactly. More clearly stated than my attempt. :)

War is an arm diplomacy. I'm sure if you feel that IRON's justification is not legit, you are more than welcome to attack them. :)

Ah, so it all comes back to this, doesn't it? Might makes right.

I thought so. Well, thank you for putting this to rest for me Bilrow.

Actually according to nightmare himself in Pacifica's DoW thread, they were asked to join by a youtube video that was posted because NPO declared war on the alliance, but that part isn't mentioned in the video at all. A person who would watch that video and then create a nation and join jarheads is basically being conned into joining the game to fight for the jarheads.

Not really. They were asked to join. Asked. He holds no power over these people. He merely asked them to join.

Ah, so it all comes back to this, doesn't it? Might makes right.

I thought so. Well, thank you for putting this to rest for me Bilrow.

Well, it is impossible to please everyone, so if he really has an issue than he needs to do what he thinks is best.

Not really. They were asked to join. Asked. He holds no power over these people. He merely asked them to join.

Exactly. He wasn't totally honest with them what situation he was asking them to join into. Very nice of him.

Edited by Bilrow

Well, it is impossible to please everyone, so if he really has an issue than he needs to do what he thinks is best.

Exactly. He wasn't totally honest with them what situation he was asking them to join into. Very nice of him.

Your right, he should have explained the entire cn political landscape to them. Enjoy your floundering curbstomp. Maybe you should call in more allies to a unjust fight you can even finish on your own?

I wasn't aware that opening diplomatic dialogue with an alliance you have reason to suspect of plotting against you was equivalent to trying to "please everyone". To me that's always just been something else entirely called "common courtesy".

A misnomer, to be sure.

Well your little war against them will quickly right that wrong, won't it. They'll see precisely what the situation in this world is.

Edited by Doitzel

OOC: Ejayrazz did, which is who my original query for evidence was to.

IC:

All I saw was the month-old plotting of a single person who was expelled from the alliance, from what Jarheads members have told me. I wonder if you attempted diplomacy in this matter at all?

I feel safe making this observation. Their members admit they had terrible past with NPO, thus admitting they were DevilDogs as well as their former leaders admitting it. Though a different alliance, members' actions follow with them, especially upon making another alliance.

Edited by Ejayrazz

IRON does plan to follow the same procedure. If a Jarheads nation that joined after the original DoW wants to surrender, they will be allowed to do so.
All nations that were conned and tricked into coming over here into a situation they might not have been aware of, have been messaged by New Pacific Order High Command a chance to get out of war if they so chose. We are communicating with all allies who are participating to ensure if a nation does take us up on the offer, since we would prefer not to see new nations destroyed because they were led here under pretenses they had no clue. Nations that are part of the original fifty-three members, however, are in a state of war with New Pacific Order until Moo-Cows makes the decision otherwise.

thank you very much, for your fast reply.

Yes he asked them to join, but not to join and be thrust into a war they would have absolutely nothing to do with....meatshields anyone?

I feel safe making this observation. Their members admit they had terrible past with NPO, thus admitting they were DevilDogs. Though a different alliance, members' actions follow with them, especially upon making another alliance.

Haha, bad blood. I love it. That's why Hyperion deserved to be rolled, because they were ex-Atlantis! Right??

Oh, lordy. I grow weary of this.

Yeah, we are so cruel to an alliance that was plotting against us after having given them a clean slate back in August 2008. Mean Evil New Pacific Order.

The guy who hacked your forums was the one who told you they were plotting against you. Clearly he had your best interests at heart when coming to you with this information and it wasn't an attempt at taking things out of context to get you to fight his battles for him against an alliance he left because he didn't get forum admin.

Also, you may have given them a clean state, but you never once contacted their leaders and neither did IRON. You claim that might makes right in this situation, yet it clearly doesn't.Instead of diplomacy you attacked them and then offered peace.

I feel safe making this observation. Their members admit they had terrible past with NPO, thus admitting they were DevilDogs. Though a different alliance, members' actions follow with them, especially upon making another alliance.

So the clean slate thing NPO claimed to have given them is a lie because they're still responsible of their actions?

So the clean slate thing NPO claimed to have given them is a lie because they're still responsible of their actions?

Misconstruing arguments. I am on a different subject spanning 3-4 pages ago stating Jarheads aren't 'new'. They have and were hear for months now. My argument and yours are completely different right now. You're on whether the war was justified, I am on the "They damn right knew who NPO was and aren't 'new'"

Please, do continue, just realize I am on a complete different subject as of now.

Edited by Ejayrazz

Misconstruing arguments. I am on a different subject spanning 3-4 pages ago stating Jarheads aren't 'new'. They have and were hear for months now. My argument and yours are completely different right now. You're on whether the war was justified, I am on the "They damn right knew who NPO was and aren't 'new'"

Please, do continue, just realize I am on a complete different subject as of now.

Devil Dogs had 10 members. Jarheads before the war had 50. Clearly they all weren't knew and knew who NPO was since you've 'proved' that they were DD.

Why are the same people complaining now who were cheering the idea of wars declared without solid reason not very long ago?

Besides, this case seems pretty cut and dry. If anything, I'm envious that they get some target practice, if only in their lower ranks.

Why are the same people complaining now who were cheering the idea of wars declared without solid reason not very long ago?

Besides, this case seems pretty cut and dry. If anything, I'm envious that they get some target practice, if only in their lower ranks.

Please, do provide evidence of these claims. Who did this?

Please, do provide evidence of these claims. Who did this?

Man, I am not about to dig through pages and pages of various topics. The debate was fairly well known, and the individuals in question know who they are.

OOC: There's a limit to how much time I'll waste on this game.

Yes some very good training for the lower ranks. There are plenty of potential war to go around [OOC]270 Nations*3 war slots= 810 slots total[/OOC] if you want to get in on the training. :)

Edited by Bilrow

Man, I am not about to dig through pages and pages of various topics. The debate was fairly well known, and the individuals in question know who they are.

OOC: There's a limit to how much time I'll waste on this game.

Great point. Why should you have to back up your comments with things like an argument or supporting evidence?

@ Bilrow: You guys need all the help you can get don't you?

Edited by Snake Solidus

Great point. Why should you have to back up your comments with things like an argument or supporting evidence?

@ Bilrow: You guys need all the help you can get don't you?

There actually is no reason whatsoever. I could care less if people uninvolved in said debates, or who are otherwise frivolously attempting to pick fights, are convinced or not. I have my agenda, and it sure as hell doesn't have to conform to your standards. If you don't like it, tough - your opinion means nothing to me anyway.