Official IRON Announcement

peron

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Treaties are wonderful aren't they? An agreement not to attack someone unless you have even the slightest reason to.

Have fun with the 10 of your nations that will get wars, and don't forget to call in more allies because you can't finish your own goddamn fight.

Man reality sucks doesn't it? I know it's a lot easier to just yell at people when you ignore reality, but could you at least try and stick to reality? A bit?

lol...

how many alliances have declared war on Jarheads now? 7?

Eleven alliances have nations with aggressive wars ongoing against Jarheads members. Five (NPO, DE, GGA, Invicta, IRON) have been announced on OWF. At least two others (Polaris and UPN) are definitely connected. Enigma, ONE, Brotherhood of Nod, and The Guerrilla Force also have nations involved.

Edited by Uralica

It isn't 3.

NPO

IRON

GGA

Invicta

NpO

Dark Evolution.

Probably some other bandwagoners. Leave their rediculous justifications alone. You can't sway them.

I don't know about the others, but Polar was asked to help contribute to the efforts because to put this in K.I.S.S terms Jarheads is just way too small for there to be adequate attacks by, I'm sure, a majority of alliances. I think they might even be too small for Vox to hit. ;)

I'm sure the smaller battalions are happy that they're getting tech from nations that didn't slip into peace mode too.

They deserve it.

For what exactly? For questioning the hegemony? They're new, they haven't learned that if you ever oppose the NPO they'll have their allies kill you yet. Don't worry, I'm sure soon they'll lose their spines and be like the rest of cn. A bunch of cowards afraid for their nations. Afraid to compete against the NPO. Slavery is freedom. Ignorance is strength.

For what exactly? For questioning the hegemony? They're new, they haven't learned that if you ever oppose the NPO they'll have their allies kill you yet. Don't worry, I'm sure soon they'll lose their spines and be like the rest of cn. A bunch of cowards afraid for their nations. Afraid to compete against the NPO. Slavery is freedom. Ignorance is strength.

They knew. They were given amnesty once before. They knew. And if they 'didn't' even after screwing up once and attacking their forums (if so called Jarheads = DD), they'll sure know now my friend. But, they have been here for months, their leadership knew bro.

Edit

Edited by Ejayrazz

They knew. They were given amnesty once before. They knew. And if they 'didn't' even after screwing up once and attacking their forums, they'll sure know now my friend. But, they have been here for months, their leadership knew bro.

Do you have evidence of any of this?

Plotting to kill and hack is a little more than questioning my friend.

Do you have evidence of any of this?

We were told on several occasions by nightmare himself that he was an ex-Devil Dogs nation. He had been through it once before. We decided to give him a second chance. Obviously we were wrong. They're paying for it now.

We were told on several occasions by nightmare himself that he was an ex-Devil Dogs nation. He had been through it once before. We decided to give him a second chance. Obviously we were wrong. They're paying for it now.

So that's your evidence of them plotting to attack NPO and [OOC] of attacking your forums [/OOC]? That they told you something in confidence, you gave them a second chance, and then just revoked it for no reason?

Okay...

They knew. They were given amnesty once before. They knew. And if they 'didn't' even after screwing up once and attacking their forums, they'll sure know now my friend. But, they have been here for months, their leadership knew bro.

First off, I'm neither your friend nor your brother.

Its funny actually, the person who leaked the logs of the supposed plot against the NPO after being kicked out of Jarheads is the same person who attacked NPOs forums. The 'plot' was also a month or so old and since then they had decided they liked being a protectorate of IRON one of NPOs allies.

Also, you know what you just agreed to right? By repeating "they knew, they knew" you agreed with my statements against the NPO. Which were that they'll have their allies attack you and that everyone else in cn is a coward. By saying "they knew" you infer that not only are my claims true, but so true that even new players know them.

Just out of intrest, will Iron support the statement Emperor Moo made, within the NPO-War-declaration, that they will warn all new nations, and give them a chance to leave the AA, and only attack the 50 original members of the AA, or the ppl not leaving after the warning.

edit: added the last part

Edited by necAnt