Official IRON Announcement

peron

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting that Vox/Blackstone posters in this thread made an empirically untenable assumption: that IRON is inherently wrong in the situation and did not deliberate/discuss/try to fairly gather information on this group.

Where's the evidence? Everything you all have provided so far is purely circumstantial.

This shows that your intelligence apparatus has obviously not succeeded in making it into IRON's ranks because you would know full well we looked at the evidence and made an objective assessment.

I will boil down for you what our investigation resulted in leading up to this declaration of war: Our conclusion as a Council was that, from Fireblade, we had received enough evidence, in addition to previously existing evidence which was insufficient for Council to justify cancellation, to warrant canceling our protectorate agreement and pursuing punitive measures against them. We had enough reports, including self-admissions by one party, of certain aspects of the plan which, without context, made no sense. Fireblade's information helped us connect the dots and realize that, yes, some of our suspicions about the group were not only reasonable, but sufficient to terminate the agreement and pursue punitive measures.

In plain English, we were being deceived, we received enough evidence to show that was the case, and we took action.

Make no mistake, we took great pains to make sure this wasn't a horrible, tragic misunderstanding and that we weren't cutting loose and attacking a group of innocent people. This created more than a few spirited discussions on Council regarding the topic.

To respond to those saying we didn't pursue diplomacy: Obviously, if you're secretly hatching a plot to take down X or Y alliance, you aren't going to admit to it under questioning unless you're ready to begin executing that plot outwardly. No amount of diplomacy would've wielded a trustworthy response given the inconsistency of the information coming into our possession. This is like saying that [OOC]had the U.S. government used diplomacy, Osama bin Laden would, in response to those diplomatic efforts, have given the names of the 9/11 hijackers before the attacks happened.[/OOC] Obviously, this is an implausible scenario for reasons I should not have to elucidate upon.

Meat shields and joining wars they have absolutely have nothing to do with? Thats your side, not mine.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...p;#entry1310280

for clarification:

There is no intention on making such a video, it was only a mere idea at the start of our alliance that we discarded as i have stated. The only reason it was made was because we were already being attacked and blamed for "logs" that were given by someone who isn't even in our alliance. If we're going to get rolled for them, then we my as well do what were getting blamed for. But as i stated, why if we were planning an attack would we not make this video earlier to start getting all these new nations and building them up. Because we weren't going to. But if we're going to get blamed for it and attacked without actually talking to me or nightmare about it and taking logs from someone who left our alliance and has a vendetta against us then why not make a video? We're getting told that we were going to make a video and plan a full out attack on the NPO, yet we hadn't which makes no sense if we were planning attack to wait.

Yet there is no mention in that video that they are being attacked, thus making it a con to recruit "meatshields"

Devil Dogs had 10 members. Jarheads before the war had 50. Clearly they all weren't knew and knew who NPO was since you've 'proved' that they were DD.

Alliance leaders =/= members

Thats not arguable.

This will lead into a whole new argument which I don't feel like arguing right now. Point is, they knew who NPO is.

Yet there is no mention in that video that they are being attacked, thus making it a con to recruit "meatshields"

To see someone in the New Pacific Order decry others for "recruiting meatshields" is the most hilarious turnaround in recent memory.

To see someone in the New Pacific Order decry others for "recruiting meatshields" is the most hilarious turnaround in recent memory.

Did you really just post a "no you" post Doitzel? I had expected better, but then again it is you afterall.....

I have a question, when did the actual protectorate expire?

Notice was given at 1:23am GMT on Sunday the 23rd of February. The defense clause expired 72 hours after this. The NAP clause was binding for a further 7 days.

Edited by MCRABT

Jarheads must be the best warriors to ever play CN

Given the large number of alliances arrayed against them and the sheer numbers of nations involved potentially they must be demigods. <_<

Meh. Have fun with the crusade I guess. I wasn't impressed two days ago and I'm still underwhelmed.

I am completely opposed to this.

Jarheads did nothing wrong and IRON is completely overreacting. To have *Whatever amount of* alliances attacking a small, inadequate alliance is gruesome and unorthodox. IRON should be able to handle the situation themselves but it seems they need aid from other alliances merely to exterminate a petulant enemy. Actually, this is all a lie and I salute you IRON, give them hell. This post is merely experimental to see who actually reads comments and who doesn't. Shame on you IRON for doing this.

i read it... <_<

anyway, expected. and goodluck killin dem noobs

First off, I'm neither your friend nor your brother.

Its funny actually, the person who leaked the logs of the supposed plot against the NPO after being kicked out of Jarheads is the same person who attacked NPOs forums. The 'plot' was also a month or so old and since then they had decided they liked being a protectorate of IRON one of NPOs allies.

Also, you know what you just agreed to right? By repeating "they knew, they knew" you agreed with my statements against the NPO. Which were that they'll have their allies attack you and that everyone else in cn is a coward. By saying "they knew" you infer that not only are my claims true, but so true that even new players know them.

I do not see how i dosed their forums, since the dosing was done with dedicated servers WanK & Nightmare had. If they wernt then they most likely would of been caught before when the NPO had the website being monitored right? Nightmare & Adam have jobs, Adam is in college, and nightmare is a marine. They both have money to rent VPS's.

Given the large number of alliances arrayed against them and the sheer numbers of nations involved potentially they must be demigods. <_<

Meh. Have fun with the crusade I guess. I wasn't impressed two days ago and I'm still underwhelmed.

I echo this wise man's statement.

As this war drags on I begin to gain more and more respect for the resistance that Jarheads has been providing.

Thank you Jarheads, if for nothing more than the lulz, you have made this game more fun again.

Notice was given at 1:23am GMT on Sunday the 23rd of February. The defense clause expired 72 hours after this. The NAP clause was binding for a further 7 days.

So this was a bit delayed in that sense? You could have declared earlier?