An Announcement from Nemesis

Soccerbum

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Admiral of our beloved ship, I will ensure the good people of Bob that GR will not go on with this treachery. You will pay for your actions...oh you will pay. *grins*

(Virillus - Sonnyville says hi)

EDIT: By the way, Nemesis was "On a Boat" long before GR or any other of these hooligans. Before we were founded we mutually agreed that Nemesis would forever be "On A Boat". Further proof of this, members in Nemesis were the first to use "On A Boat" themes in their profiles. Thus, GR = wannabe. Which is cool that they want to be like us, I'd want to be like us too ;) )

Edited by Incitatus

thanks duff, i have NO idea where I got this sig but someone asked me to use it so i did..

may I suggest to GR that they perhaps consider changing their name to GreenPEACE Republic? I know they're pretty fond of boats...

thanks duff, i have NO idea where I got this sig but someone asked me to use it so i did..

may I suggest to GR that they perhaps consider changing their name to GreenPEACE Republic? I know they're pretty fond of boats...

I like your sig, and Greenpeace republic would make me lol.

I believe Argo was he first alliance on the boat :)

ArGo, is no more so by default we win.

This is rather stupid just like the Lonely Island Boys.

You just don't understand. Wait, who asked you anyways!?

All:

The only way to truly settle this is a "I'm on a boat" three word story/song spam contest. This will show you that Nemesis is truly the one and the only people on the boat.

Also, I thought I ordered the rest of you to walk the plank... Get to it!