An Announcement from Nemesis

Soccerbum

Who are you again?

Arrow is a man of mystery, he is a gentle yet firm man. His destiny is unclear, yet it is as bright as the sun.

This is honestly the dumbest thing I have ever seen anyone intentionally do in my two years of Cybernations.

Well then, you haven't been paying too much attention to CN in the last 2 years eh? ;)

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Grämlins officially recognize ourselves on the boat rather than the contrary belief that others might as well inhabit it. Sorry to break the news, but Grämlins own the boat. I personally know all of Will Smith's songs by heart, don't $%&@ with us.

We will initiate nuclear force if need be. That is all.

Well then, you haven't been paying too much attention to CN in the last 2 years eh? ;)

Oh but I have.

Nemesis is a retirement home. This is something akin to getting a new shuffleboard court or something.

This is honestly the dumbest thing I have ever seen anyone intentionally do in my two years of Cybernations.

Honestly, I think you don't read AP enough.

Yet you post, furthering our cause. Love it!

It seems this man supports Nemesis, pay him!

Also, subs don't count... You loose!

Aww, he thinks he's important.

How am I furthering your cause? By saying 'you're old, irrelevant, and quite frankly you pissed off hundreds of people by spamming a piece of !@#$ thread all over IRC' ?

Anyway, after rereading the GPA log dump thread, you are now safely in #2. Goodnight, Nemesis.

Oh come on bro you were in TORN gov I knoa you can think of at least one thing dumber cant you bro?

I've been under radio silence on that issue, sir. You know what I mean :ehm:

edit: dear lord i just got it. +100 for srqt

Edited by El Pilchinator

How am I furthering your cause? By saying 'you're old, irrelevant, and quite frankly you pissed off hundreds of people by spamming a piece of !@#$ thread all over IRC' ?

Anyway, after rereading the GPA log dump thread, you are now safely in #2. Goodnight, Nemesis.

I think someone is having a bad day.

So, you agree we are on the boat?

All this leads back to ArGo being older then you and our ship is still sailing so we own the boat. If you want to lease it you can, but you by no means own it.

They won a ride on your boat in a contest, it seems.

Being on a boat in violent, shark-infested waters is not as fun as it may seem. The only consolation being flippy floppies and burgers.

Also the boat can fly to the moon somehow so take that Cheyenne.

/me implores the other rulers to take a good hard look at the boat - which we are on.

Hai Pilch.

Oh come on bro you were in TORN gov I knoa you can think of at least one thing dumber cant you bro?

I can't see boats on my phone, bro.

Anyways, good luck resolving your boat issues, Nemesis. You deserve my well wishes because Bob loaned me Rambo.