An Announcement from Nemesis

Soccerbum

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How am I furthering your cause? By saying 'you're old, irrelevant, and quite frankly you pissed off hundreds of people by spamming a piece of !@#$ thread all over IRC' ?

What makes you think we won't cut you? Get your towel ready because it's about to go down.

Edited by Magnum T. Gundraw

That, my good sir, is an awesome sub, all i need with that is a keg o finley's finest and i am all set for a cruise in my boat. After i get the old fogeys from nemesis off of it.

The fogeys here at Nemesis refuse to leave the boat or the boat area and herrby condem the actions of any member of bob telling us to do otherwise.

Edited by That-one-place

Never thought you'd see the day a big boat headed your way?

I can honestly say I didn't. But Poseidon, look at me now.

What makes you think we won't cut you? Get your towel ready because it's about to go down.

I've already hit the motha@#$%^#@ deck. I am still on my toes, however.

Nemesis is a retirement home. This is something akin to getting a new shuffleboard court or something.

*Yawoo shakes his cane at Pilch.

Get off my little strip of artificial putting turf or I will so thwack you and then call the authorities, you hooligan!

That, my good sir, is an awesome sub, all i need with that is a keg o finley's finest and i am all set for a cruise in my boat. After i get the old fogeys from nemesis off of it.

*Yawoo turns up his hearing aid.

What you'd say about my sandwich?!?

As Admiral of the Greenland Republic's Iceberg Armada I must warn 'Nemesis' and their 'boat' that any further skulduggery or up-to-no-goodish behavior will result in you being 'sunk' by one of my 'bigass icebergs'.

also hello.

Fear the Sponge!

As Admiral of the Greenland Republic's Iceberg Armada I must warn 'Nemesis' and their 'boat' that any further skulduggery or up-to-no-goodish behavior will result in you being 'sunk' by one of my 'bigass icebergs'.

We steam in southern seas only Mr. Sponge.

Edited by That-one-place

Icebergs exist down there too. Remember I am also the Conqueror of the Antarctic Lands in General and Godwanaland in Particular.

Have you neglected the currents? It seems to me that the warm currents are in favor of Nemesis and our boat.

Notice Article A.

world_circulation.jpg

Edited by That-one-place

Wait, what? Dude... the Bi-Polar Accords man...

We can TOTALLY hijack their boat...

Kosh and Mathias are both GR and support us, only the true unbeliever Drai must be stopped now.