Farkistan's March Council Results

These erections are brought to you in association with beer and the Catholic Church.

Once again we find ourselves preparing to erect a number (five actually) of pre-eminent Farkers to lead us through the mists and mazes that is inter-alliance politics. But this is not just an everyday erection, for in March we also pay homage to beer, one of the three foundations on which we build our alliance and base our Farkystyle upon. For in the month of March we celebrate and practice the principles of the great Saint Patrick.

St.jpg

Well known for his serpent phobia and love of a good pint this man was an example to all. Most notably the Catholic Church, who just like Farkistan, also celebrates this great man. This Irish saint believed in strengthing faith through the suitable relaxation of mind and body.

While Farkers worship a variety of deities and idols (lolcats, frightening airborn pasta, dynamite monkeys, Ackbarican Idol, and zebras just to mention a few) the relaxation of mind and body through heroic consumption of alcohol is something we all have in common. Expecting nothing other than the best in our leadership this month’s council had to go through a series of challenges.

drunk_people_8.jpg

Failure does not come without humiliation, as first time candidate Raving MainyYak

experienced after attempting to down an entire bottle of Bailey’s 'n' Coke.

And now, after a serious clean-up and several home remedies for hangover we are proud to present you TotalFark council for the month of March!

Spanky22, who wore nothing but green body paint for the entire day

FreehandPainting.jpg

Ackbarican Idol who signed a ten-day contract with the Boston Celtics,

and WickedJ who volunteered to be the Council's personal massage therapist

sam-cassell-and-trainer.jpg

Romeroland, for the amazing feat of being thrown out of the same bar four times over the evening.

farkfirstdate.jpg

and Princess Jules, for an amazing show of commitment in getting a shamrock tattoo to celebrate her return to Council.

FarkyStPatTat2.jpg

When it convenes, TotalFark Council's first order of business will be to approve a liver stimulus bill proposed

by our Subby, Emperor Norton, seen here riding behind his favorite zebras, or as he calls it, foreplay.

zebracarriage.jpg

So, this St. Patrick's Day, hoist a pint in salute of the new TotalFark Council:

Ackbarican Idol (Speaker)

Romeroland

wickedj

Princess Jules

Spanky22

clap.gif

I FOR ONE DO NOT WELCOME OUR NEW OVERLORDS! THE TRYANNNY AND OPPRESION HAS GONE ON TOO LONG! A NEW TIME IS AT HAND!

FPLF FOREVER! MAY WE FOREv.dngvbnnnnnnn

excuse me. i do not know what got into me. i love our new council. may they rule for a thousand years. i am but a lowly worm in the aura of their magnificence. goodbye for now friends. i am needed in the mines. :mellow:

Edited by chewy milk