This Week in Pacifica

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhh, poor baby. See, the best way for me to stop talking to you is for you to stop addressing me and replying to me. Your pouting is moving :)

Anyway, I didn't know they fit NPOers with such thin skin these days.

Works from me, I don't really need to read your dribble anymore anyways.

Alas, you keep replying. You can only keep up a "holier than thou" attitude when you are indeed "holier than thou". You've still got a way to go before you become a legend and, at this pace, I doubt you ever will.

Keep basking on the glory people like me achieved, Strider. Bon soir!

Well, as you should know we have been around a lot longer then you have, as in Vox. So we have had a lot more Resignations then you have. There for we move them to a different forums, so they can be found more easily.

I think that's the dumbest thing said in this thread. Well done.

Who are you?

Haha, that's cute. Proof of his point, if they're erasing him from the history books.

Who are you?

Is this some sort of default response by NPO members when confronted by a person with differing opinions? I've seen this a couple times recently used on very prominent people such as Mussolandia here and I can't figure out whether it's pure ignorance or a depressingly pathetic defense mechanism.

"Appointments and Resignations"

I guess your spies missed that forum?? Oh wait, this is Vox just trying to spin the NPO is evil!! thing again. Why should I even expect anything less.

I like the NPO a lot. Like, I REALLY like the NPO, but you're absolutely not helping your cause right now.

If you really don't know who that is, you should really leave your alliance and join one with less history. You might be able to remember it better.

Idk if its really fair to hold every member of every alliance responsible for the history of his/her alliance and every member that was ever a part of it... Especially with a large alliance such as NPO... That's a lot of members to remember.

But thats off topic.

Good story... Always love to stay on top of my Pacific News. Is this going to be a weekly edition for now on? Or has it been, and I've been missing it?

Who are you?

Really?

REALLY?

You really shouldn't be posturing with "Who are you?" to Musso. Because let's be honest here, it just makes you look like you're either new and/or retarded. In either case, you shouldn't.

Really?

REALLY?

You really shouldn't be posturing with "Who are you?" to Musso. Because let's be honest here, it just makes you look like you're either new and/or retarded. In either case, you shouldn't.

Who are you? :P

This thread really got off topic... Could a nice Vox member kindly answer my question though. It's really bugging me.

Idk if its really fair to hold every member of every alliance responsible for the history of his/her alliance and every member that was ever a part of it... Especially with a large alliance such as NPO... That's a lot of members to remember.

But thats off topic.

Good story... Always love to stay on top of my Pacific News. Is this going to be a weekly edition for now on? Or has it been, and I've been missing it?

This is the 3rd weekly edition, and hopefully it shall continue.

<3 :D

This is the 3rd weekly edition, and hopefully it shall continue.

<3 :D

Thank you. And now I'm a happy naked cowboy. Carry on with the conversation... or whatever you guys were doing before I came in here.

Again, nice read though. Really do appreciate all the hard work... or something like that.