Welcoming a new AZTEC

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations, 1 Touch Football. It's been a long road to get here, but here you are, standing tall and proud with your friends. :awesome:

I commend you on your choice of allies, these are alliances that stood against the rigors of war and honored their treaties when it didn't appear wise to have done so.

o7 AZTEC

Oh no......Not more of you people........

What did you slip into 1TF's drink?

Alcohol or tbh, I thought I put that in myself. :mellow:

AZTEC goes 4-0 up from a Mayzie bicycle kick after some good work down the flanks by Raasaa and Philip.

A nice transfer indeed.

It's a good job I did that bicyle ckick the other day, I'm not feeling too great today lol

How can I just let you war alone, just leave you without a mate

When I sit here chatting rubbish with you, ooh

You're the only one who really know's me at all

since they're the new guys is it automatically their turn to buy the beer or do they get added to the end of the cycle?

I bought the beer yesterday, from 11:30am until about 1:00am the next morning, sorry you missed out. :P

Now down to the official business and all that...

Since meeting the likes of Raasaa, Phil Sr. and Phil Jr. about a year ago, joining AZTEC is something that I've always wanted for 1TF, it's shame it's taken so long to prepare us for this step, but I'm really glad this finally happened.

In all my time on Planet Bob, I've never met such a great group of people. The only thing that could be better than this is shower huggles and an application for membership to 1TF from Auctor. ;)

o/ Magicalbricks )): You seem interesting, pics?

o/ AZTEC

In all my time on Planet Bob, I've never met such a great group of people. The only thing that could be better than this is shower huggles and an application for membership to 1TF from Auctor. ;)

MAYZIE, WILL YOU MARRY ME?!

*Auctor shower huggles Mayzie

Awesome and Finally. A long awaited addition to the AZTEC bloc :D

Also, so many changes to the old and current NV sigs you will see hehe. Amazing to see that even through countless changes allies stay true.

Nueva Vida; doin' it right since always. <3

edit llollgrammarlloll

Edited by thedrooling