The Dark Evolution Declares War.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Learn from history..

DE was made of 4 failing alliances...

Fail + Fail + Fail + Fail does not equal win..

And merge a quadrouple-phail with an another alliance and your asking for trouble.

This thread proves it

:lol: Someone said TDE needed better leadership, I thought of Nemesis.

Really though these guys seem like a overall cool group and the edited OP kind of touched me. I hope they don't suffer from this. -_-

Merge with Nemesis, problem solved.

You just made my day.

Also this thread has served its purpose and there's no OP anymore, even though there's no more author's rights this thread just needs to be closed.

I think my favorite part about this is the fact that the DE guy who decided to raid Global League of Protectorates has this in his nation bio "Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs".

The Dark Evolution seems like a really great alliance.

Hunter tried to cancel all of DefCon's treaties... threatened to do so anyway.

Coolgreen has no spine, wouldn't pay $16mil in reps so had DefCon cornered and intimidated by NATO and UPN. In the end we got all $16mil, but it took a lot of work.

Ryan Reyes authorized nuclear attacks on a DefCon Govt. Member.

Terminal, who was in DE govt, attacked said DefCon Govt. Member.

All this happened in November 2008, in backchannels obviously.

DE = winning at failing.

Edited by Balsamic Vinegar

They are a good alliance and just as good for an ally as any other alliance. They made a mistake, just as all of us can do. This is a situation where they are embarrassed by their mistake. We have all been there and all felt the same feeling. The same want for people to just let it go after the apology was presented. Instead, here you all are continuing to talk about how this is idiotic and bad PR for DE. If anyone understands that, it's DE at this point. How about we give them a break? The same one we always wish we were given when in a similar situation.

Hunter tried to cancel all of DefCon's treaties... threatened to do so anyway.

Coolgreen has no spine, wouldn't pay $16mil in reps so had DefCon cornered and intimidated by NATO and UPN. In the end we got all $16mil, but it took a lot of work.

Ryan Reyes authorized nuclear attacks on a DefCon Govt. Member.

Terminal, who was in DE govt, attacked said DefCon Govt. Member.

All this happened in November 2008.

DE = winning at failing.

Well, i sort of apologize for that now. I hope that i can probably become more friendly with DefCon about this; especially since in the past 7 days ive sent out 19 nukes to 5 DE nations.

However, i cant pay you reps if you still would like them. My couragious decisions have given me a ZI order by DE.

Ultimately though, i find it a victory causing over $400 Mil in damage and them only acheiving less than half of that to me.

Edited by Terminal

They are a good alliance and just as good for an ally as any other alliance. They made a mistake, just as all of us can do. This is a situation where they are embarrassed by their mistake. We have all been there and all felt the same feeling. The same want for people to just let it go after the apology was presented. Instead, here you all are continuing to talk about how this is idiotic and bad PR for DE. If anyone understands that, it's DE at this point. How about we give them a break? The same one we always wish we were given when in a similar situation.

Ah, I remember that time I raided an alliance for fun while I was running my alliance's FA, and then another one of my alliance leaders issued a DoW in the middle of the day and thought it would be funny. Errr, wait no I don't. No, this is not a thing that happens to everyone. It's not even just one member being stupid. This is not normal and it is not a thing that everyone will just forget. I know almost nothing about these guys before this thread, but clearly the alliance is sick and more than a simple apology is owed to the alliance that was attacked, and to the public to know that this will not happen again.

Well, i sort of apologize for that now. I hope that i can probably become more friendly with DefCon about this; especially since in the past 7 days ive sent out 19 nukes to 5 DE nations.

However, i cant pay you reps if you still would like them. My couragious decisions have given me a ZI order by DE.

Ultimately though, i find it a victory causing over $400 Mil in damage and them only acheiving less than half of that to me.

Don't worry 'bout it.

You made some DE glow like Christmas lights especially a glowing Hunter, that's the best gift you could ever give.

No where in my post did I state that we have all made the SAME mistake. I stated we all have made mistakes. Nor did I say we should all forget it. I merely stated we should just lay off of them. Which is simply no longer posting in this thread with comments that are the same as the general amount of comments in this thread.

Um, no we have not "all been there". Very few have been in a "similar situation".

And I dont care what anyone says or whether DE try to make hunter the scape goat, this is not something a gov member decides to do of their own accord.

Um, no we have not "all been there". Very few have been in a "similar situation".

And I dont care what anyone says or whether DE try to make hunter the scape goat, this is not something a gov member decides to do of their own accord.

You've never made a mistake and regretted it? Wowza.