The Dark Evolution Declares War.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is indeed not a joke, and the reasons going around are in fact true, I expect a rather large political backlash against DE. Not cool.

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...yallexact=exact

23:09:04 <&ASA[sLCB]> Wtf

23:09:07 <&ASA[sLCB]> it's not update

23:09:10 <&ASA[sLCB]> What are they thinking

23:10:18 <~tiznoast> they think they are all cute and stuff with their pre-6pm daytime attack bonii i bet

It's not update, they haven't attacked, and they have no CB. If this is real, it's the most epic failure I've seen so far.

Are we all getting GLOP confused with GLOF?

GLOP has two treaties both ToAs. I do find it funny though that Ryan attacks two GLOP members and they retaliate back

Bullying is the right word

Well the thing is DE whats to talk about it but GLOP are too inactive to get ahold of and something was need to grab their attention

Well the thing is DE whats to talk about it but GLOP are too inactive to get ahold of and something was need to grab their attention

As much as I love GR, I have to disagree with any approval of their methodology.

There are better ways of getting a hold of inactive alliances than declaring war on them. <_< In-game mass PMs ftw.

As much as I love GR, I have to disagree with any approval of their methodology.

There are better ways of getting a hold of inactive alliances than declaring war on them. <_< In-game mass PMs ftw.

He was explaining it from their point of view, not GR's.

Quoted for truth

What exactly have they done wrong?