Ultimatum to Dragonisia

Manetheren

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Luckily, science is on my side (wikipedia is not an accurate scientific source). Cruise missiles are easy to track and every claim he has put forth about it has been roundly disproven, plus I allegedly sold the materials which obviously would have been trackable. Finally, my spy satellites easily picked up any IR signatures especially in large numbers headed for Tahoe, which is why my SDI was able to shoot down 70% of the missiles. An SDI doesn't work if they are supposedly "invisible" now does it?

Still though, whining about OOCly won't help him in the long run since he will be destroyed one way or another. Today, tommorrow or in six months. It is coming

Your ridiculous slander of Dragonisia has been noted. Do not attempt to invade any portion of the Australasian region, or you will face the combined might of not only the Australasian Coalition, but of all other powers represented in the region.

"Maybe you should check with your ally that he ran out of missiles."

ooc: Since this apparently got burried as the last post of page 1, I will link back to my six independent sources which prove the truth that there are such things as stealth icbms.. and a true general concern those ICBMs could easily penetrate a U.S. defense net. No Lavo, science is not on your side, and I have the sources to back it up.

And your attitude out of character that I'll just destroy him whenever.. for whatever reason, wreaks of metagaming.

Here's the proof, again, that this can and has been done:

ooc: Not going to repeat myself to much, but just to ensure both these threads are covered where the doubters are.. it's possible. Russia has them. here is proof: They're not detected.

^ Doesn't even take into account the immense interference of local nuclear attacks occurring on Bob.

Ruling handed down by Sargun:

[00:29] <Sargun> tell tahoe and LVN to read all the articles and find ways to refute them

[00:29] <Sargun> other than "science says" because for all I know they're lying

[00:29] <Sargun> Then put these logs up and say that unless they can disprove your facts with a link of their own, then stop complaining

[00:30] <Maelstrom_Vortex[NPO]> Roger.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

"Maybe you should check with your ally that he ran out of missiles."

"We have not run out of missiles. We have our standard quota of 50 and 15 spares. Any nation of the world is welcome to send a delegation to verify, although they will not be allowed to take notes, take photos, or bring any observation equipment so as to prevent industrial espionage." Defense Minister Anthony Davis would respond.

Bits of new information have become available about that highly secretive warhead. Citing unnamed sources in the SRF, several Russian media outlets claimed that the trajectory of Igla is not just difficult but, in fact, impossible to predict because its auxiliary engines switch on and off randomly. The targeting system of the warhead itself is supposed to keep track of changes in the trajectory and eventually guide the warhead toward its target. Also, Igla reportedly utilizes "stealth" technology--a special coating makes it "invisible" to heat or electromagnetic impulses and thus more difficult to detect than ordinary warheads.

ooc: The previous post before that one has the link baron. I keep getting lucky and getting the last article on each page, then no one reads them.. (or so it seems).

Ninja Edit: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1280463

Source 4, I think.

OOC: /me shrugs

I don't like bringing this point here, but reportedly, the weapon achieved its breakthrough testing in late 2005. Your nation has 200 tech. Even if you consider your past tech sharing (which brought you to 900, I think), that would still be behind 2005 (in between 2001-2005, it'd be).

Also, the Russian division is the one claiming it to be untraceable - and really, they are only claims. Nothing explaining why it would be wholly untraceable - though it cites that its coating would be detection harder, but not impossible, of course.

...Might as well ICBM the whole world if it is impossible to track.

EDIT: And in regards to the satellite not being able to detect the launch(es)... keep in mind fifty missiles in total were launched. :mellow:

Edited by V The King

OOC: /me shrugs

I don't like bringing this point here, but reportedly, the weapon achieved its breakthrough testing in late 2005. Your nation has 200 tech. Even if you consider your past tech sharing (which brought you to 900, I think), that would still be behind 2005 (in between 2001-2005, it'd be).

Also, the Russian division is the one claiming it to be untraceable - and really, they are only claims. Nothing explaining why it would be wholly untraceable - though it cites that its coating would be detection harder, but not impossible, of course.

...Might as well ICBM the whole world if it is impossible to track.

EDIT: And in regards to the satellite not being able to detect the launch(es)... keep in mind fifty missiles in total were launched. :mellow:

ooc: Back when I was tech trading with Rockport, it was much higher. That's when the design was completed. The missiles came from a variety of places, including silos that were below the ocean floor relatively near the coastline. When I was trading with other partners, technology was briefly around 2006-8. I have no reason to launch ICBMs against the whole globe, that WOULD be foolhardy indeed. This retaliation for past policy decisions was extremely calculated.

ooc: Back when I was tech trading with Rockport, it was much higher. That's when the design was completed. The missiles came from a variety of places, including silos that were below the ocean floor relatively near the coastline. When I was trading with other partners, technology was briefly around 2006-8. I have no reason to launch ICBMs against the whole globe, that WOULD be foolhardy indeed. This retaliation for past policy decisions was extremely calculated.

OOC: In other words, he has them...but he can't make any more now. Satisfied?

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

OOC: LVN and I generally stay between 100-200 tech of eachother. Your not getting much more.

IC:

The United Francoist Empire hereby suspends its tech sharing agreement with the Dragonasian Empire, citing our obligations to the Tahoe Empire.

OOC: LVN and I generally stay between 100-200 tech of eachother. Your not getting much more.

IC:

The United Francoist Empire hereby suspends its tech sharing agreement with the Dragonasian Empire, citing our obligations to the Tahoe Empire.

OOC: Dude, he's cited articles NOT from wikipedia that support his claim. What more does he have to do? They were undetectable. Deal with it.

OOC: Dude, he's cited articles NOT from wikipedia that support his claim. What more does he have to do? They were undetectable. Deal with it.

OOC: Articles which support radar stealth only. There is no missile in the world today with IR stealth during the boost phase.

OOC:

The article itself states that the protection makes it harder to detect, not impossible (which was a claim by its creators, derp).

OOC: In other words, he has them...but he can't make any more now. Satisfied?

And he just made a RP thread where he's producing thousands of them over the course of a year. :v:

Edited by V The King