ZI List Question

Uberstein

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The advice of not ticking off NPO is probably sound. Saying that to anger the Order is to be wrong, however, is just as foolish in its own right.

I'd say that your preaching that the Order exists as a shining beacon of correctness is just as stupid and idealistic as anyone you've been criticizing lately.

Someone hasn't read their Ivan Moldavi.

I tried it, thinking for myself is a better feeling than letting someone else think for me, perhaps you should try it.

I always think for myself. I made the decision to be a Pacifican years ago and have been happy with that decision (for the large part) since.

Edited by Corinan

As crazy as that might sound to some people, I'd say that's sound advice. In the same way that one does not annoy a lion, one should also avoid becoming the enemy of a strong power.

Might doesnt make right.

Edited by Bazza

I tried it, thinking for myself is a better feeling than letting someone else think for me, perhaps you should try it.

Oh, but the problem is that if you think for yourself logically you will come to the same conclusions myself, Vladimir and Corinan all come to. (Emotions do not count as thinking).

Might doesnt make right.

Yes, it does, actually.

War isnt about who is right, it's about who is left.

And guess who that will be, Mogar? Then we will say we were right, and no one will be around to say differently.

Edited by Corinan

Oh, but the problem is that if you think for yourself logically you will come to the same conclusions myself, Vladimir and Corinan all come to. (Emotions do not count as thinking).

you don't come to any conclusions on your own though, thats the thing, quoting Vladimir and Ivan Moldavi does not make you Vladimir or Ivan Moldavi, and I respect Pacifica, but I dont bow before them, nor do any of their allies or indirect allies, thats what you dont seem to understand, I dont have a problem with you liking Pacifica, but bowing beneath them is just embarrassing yourself.

And guess who that will be, Mogar? Then we will say we were right, and no one will be around to say differently.

as long as you have a nation you exist in this world, so it will be anyone who wants to stick around, as Vox has shown you, and I'm pretty sure they say you're wrong quite often.

Hence, Vox Populi...

correct, I only said the whos left quote since he used a quote himself.

Edited by Mogar

Just because you believe something doesn't make it self-evident. You really need to get over your-self. If I was in NPO I'd be embarrassed to have you defending me.

you don't come to any conclusions on your own though, thats the thing, quoting Vladimir and Ivan Moldavi does not make you Vladimir or Ivan Moldavi, and I respect Pacifica, but I dont bow before them, nor do any of their allies or indirect allies, thats what you dont seem to understand, I dont have a problem with you liking Pacifica, but bowing beneath them is just embarrassing yourself.

It seems you force me to stay up late and write an essay to explain things for you.

Just because you believe something doesn't make it self-evident. You really need to get over your-self. If I was in NPO I'd be embarrassed to have you defending me.

well, they are, but it's good to have more trolls on your side than on your enemies side, so I'm sure they're happy with him arguing their side, they just wont ever respect him.

It seems you force me to stay up late and write an essay to explain things for you.

I'd love for you to explain to me how sucking up will get you anywhere, mutual respect is how I start any relationship, especially friendships, which is what treaties in this game are supposedly about, when you're seen as a lapdog, and treated as a lapdog, odds are you're a lapdog.

well, they are, but it's good to have more trolls on your side than on your enemies side, so I'm sure they're happy with him arguing their side, they just wont ever respect him.

I do not seek respect, I only seek the liberty to speak my thoughts. Isn't that something you lot value?

I do not seek respect, I only seek the liberty to speak my thoughts. Isn't that something you lot value?

I'm perfectly fine with people expressing their thoughts, when they arent paraphrased versions of something somebody else said, I enjoy original thought much more.

It's amazing that the people in the puppet alliances reading this don't get the urge to stick it to NPO afterward.

I know. I can't believe how people put up with the crap that is spewed from the NPO. They think they are better then everyone else because of their strength (see here) NPO are a complete mockery and failure. Also, I just realised my warn is 60%, LOL

Edited by Bazza

You know, I could have sworn this was about someone trying to get off a ZI list and not about the NPO's kool-aid or whatever it is all of you are arguing about.

Anyway, BaronUberstein, chances are the NPO aren't going to want to speak to you regarding your ZI sentence for a month or two now. Be patient, and wait, and behave. Download Chatzilla or something after you've waited for a month or so, and find an IO, and talk to them then. That's really all the advice I can give you.

And on one final note, how did this become about Vox or Count da Silva sucking up to the NPO? Really? I mean, sometimes I really hate this community. I really, truly do. You're all ridiculous.