ZI List Question

Uberstein

You and you "allies" are a traitor to what Pacifica was and you deserve nothing less.

I've actually always thought I represented what Pacifica used to be like. If anything we've grown a bit more compassionate under Emperor Revenge. This can be seen as a good or bad thing depending on your view. I think most consider this a good thing, especially if you were around for the alternatives.

Seriously, were you around for Emperor Ivan? Count your blessings that you're dealing with benevolent Emperor Revenge.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've actually always thought I represented what Pacifica used to be like. If anything we've grown a bit more compassionate under Emperor Revenge. This can be seen as a good or bad thing depending on your view. I think most consider this a good thing, especially if you were around for the alternatives.

Seriously, were you around for Emperor Ivan? Count your blessings that you're dealing with benevolent Emperor Revenge.

Yes, I actually was. I remember Ivan. Mild mannered car salesman by day, ebil dictator by night. I remember how he was heavy handed just like Moo, but knew when to back down. Key point was after GW1. He knew he messed up. It seems the idea of being incorrect doesn't apply to Moo's system of governing and that he would rather condemn his whole alliance to failure than admit he might have gone about things wrong.

Yes, I actually was. I remember Ivan. Mild mannered car salesman by day, ebil dictator by night. I remember how he was heavy handed just like Moo, but knew when to back down. Key point was after GW1. He knew he messed up. It seems the idea of being incorrect doesn't apply to Moo's system of governing and that he would rather condemn his whole alliance to failure than admit he might have gone about things wrong.

As much as every person and their deranged sibling would love to jump on the anti-NPO bandwagon, it is useless, and you aren't helping your case at all. Last I checked NPO hasn't had to admit to short-comings because they have had very few, if any at all. Though it's not necessarily 'might makes right', it's not them monopolizing the game and ruining your experience. Moo is essentially different than Moldavi because logic mandates they are not two-in-the-same. They are two sovereign autonomous entities, unless they are the same person. :ph34r: Seriously, get off your heated high horse and stop throwing inadequate accusations around. I like Vox, don't sully my opinion with the frivolous berate-fest you've been having so much fun with, no matter how 'logically sound' your arguments are. There are some arguments that you are right, but have to concede for the sake of sanity (I know that kind of goes against the whole Vox Populi philosophy that no one should be told to be quiet).

Moo is essentially different than Moldavi because logic mandates they are not two-in-the-same. They are two sovereign autonomous entities, unless they are the same person.

Um, I agree? I never said they were the same. I am pointing out that Ivan was better at the job than Moo.

Um, I agree? I never said they were the same. I am pointing out that Ivan was better at the job than Moo.

The :ph34r: face was placed in there to emphasize sarcasm on that one part. What I was pointing out is that Moo essentially works entirely differently than Moldavi, and comparing the two is kind of stupid in my opinion. But hey, to each their own. I wasn't as savvy as to how Moldavi acted in his day-to-day evil dictator phase of life, so they may be similar and indeed up for comparison.

/me shrugs

It's inconsequential, really, because it is what it is. You say Moldavi was better, fine, but Moo is the here and now, and nothing is changing that from what I can see. Though I think it's safe to say that this is beyond the scope of the OP, so I'll stop here. :ph34r: My b.

As much as every person and their deranged sibling would love to jump on the anti-NPO bandwagon, it is useless, and you aren't helping your case at all. Last I checked NPO hasn't had to admit to short-comings because they have had very few, if any at all. Though it's not necessarily 'might makes right', it's not them monopolizing the game and ruining your experience. Moo is essentially different than Moldavi because logic mandates they are not two-in-the-same. They are two sovereign autonomous entities, unless they are the same person. :ph34r: Seriously, get off your heated high horse and stop throwing inadequate accusations around. I like Vox, don't sully my opinion with the frivolous berate-fest you've been having so much fun with, no matter how 'logically sound' your arguments are. There are some arguments that you are right, but have to concede for the sake of sanity (I know that kind of goes against the whole Vox Populi philosophy that no one should be told to be quiet).

Dude, even Pacifica does say they have no flaws.

Dude, even Pacifica does say they have no flaws.

If you are referring to Vladimir, then you've proven me wrong. I'm not talking about his walls of infinite text that makes our eyes bleed. I was focusing more so on the way their government has handled things as opposed to the body itself. Flawless can always be argued via semantics and perspective. No one is perfect, not even Pacifica (I mean look at the recent spy situation--they didn't find out about the spy until the spy themselves spoke up).

Baron Uberstein likely made a series of honest mistakes, as alliances do not currently post ZI targeted nations.

To prevent mistakes like this from happening again I once again shamelessly self-promote my proposed Permanent Directory of Nations Indefinitely Targeted for Permanent Zero Infrastructure.

Edited by Generalissimo

And by better future, you mean a future in which you and your allies are in power and Pacifica and Her allies are not. Nothing more. Drop all the revolutionary bull and just state what it is you really want. Power.

Pretty sure almost everyone would agree that indeed is a better future. But none of this relates to this thread, though I think it seems to be resolved - NPO won't accept reparations and so the guy is headed off to ZI but he is ok with that and plans to rebuild. I agree with RV's advice, talk to an IO - maybe you'll catch them in a good mood and they'll let you off.

Edited by West of Eden

And by better future, you mean a future in which you and your allies are in power and Pacifica and Her allies are not. Nothing more. Drop all the revolutionary bull and just state what it is you really want. Power.

What are you talking about? Thats totally absurd! Just look at their individual histories; they're practically saints!

-_-

...right. My goal is to get all of my friends off of perma ZI or EZI. Once that is achieved, I don't care what happens.

I'm going to assume you're intelligent enough to know your current techniques are not working. They can leave their status... but not going down the road they are.

Once again I shamelessly self-promote my proposal for a Permanent Directory of Nations Indefinitely Targeted for Permanent Zero Infrastructure.

I'm going to assume you're intelligent enough to know your current techniques are not working. They can leave their status... but not going down the road they are.
If there was a Permanent Directory of Nations Indefinitely Targeted for Permanent Zero Infrastructure people would always know their status, and know which road to walk to avert the blacklist. Edited by Generalissimo

1Unfortunately the denial of information works into their favor. I doubt that directory would ever work.
That’s not true at all, the alliances of the world don’t gain from denials of information. The GPA war was tragically caused by a misunderstanding of who was on an alliance’s blacklist, the peace loving NPO are sure to support my proposal in the interests of international stability.

The one you don't remember you actually submitted twice.

Once on

2008-12-27 02:24:02 $225000 50 tech

and then it got either canceled or denied by KM and you resubmitted on

2008-12-28 23:44:50 you sent $256000 50 tech

For the record, I am impressed Pacifica has the resources to watch its enemies.

One more great reason NOT to be an enemy of Pacifica.