ZI List Question

Uberstein

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I could have sworn this was about someone trying to get off a ZI list and not about the NPO's kool-aid or whatever it is all of you are arguing about.

Anyway, BaronUberstein, chances are the NPO aren't going to want to speak to you regarding your ZI sentence for a month or two now. Be patient, and wait, and behave. Download Chatzilla or something after you've waited for a month or so, and find an IO, and talk to them then. That's really all the advice I can give you.

And on one final note, how did this become about Vox or Count da Silva sucking up to the NPO? Really? I mean, sometimes I really hate this community. I really, truly do. You're all ridiculous.

:ph34r:

This man speaks truth.

BaronUberstein, come find me on irc in a month and we can talk. As for the rest of this thread, take it somewhere else please. This business is done.

This man speaks truth.

BaronUberstein, come find me on irc in a month and we can talk. As for the rest of this thread, take it somewhere else please. This business is done.

Yeah, speak to him in a month’s time. That should give them plenty of time to get your nation down to zero infrastructure, lol.

Sorry, I just had to point that out.

Edited by Bazza

Actually i feel i need to be balanced in this thread.

i have had issues with the NPO a previous incarnation was placed on PZI i spoke to them and they were resonable and i had commited a far worse offence than aiding.

DM is abrupt yes but she is fair, she speaks her mind and she speaks sense which lately is a rare quality,

the NPO can be harsh yes, but people dont go about speaking to them the right way, if you go and say look what happened how can we resolve this they will give you a fair answer

this NPO vs VOX retoric in every thread has to stop.

the NPO is the dominant power on planet bob no only through their own strength but that of thier allies we have to learn to deal with that.....might not like it but its a fact.

and to answer the diplomacy arguament how could they have so many allies at the moment if dilomacy wasnt a skill for them if they were the A**h**es you say they are planet bob would have united behind the rebels but this hasnt happened......why because of threads like this where you take over and hammer it.

sorry but thats the truth

the NPO is the dominant power on planet bob no only through their own strength but that of thier allies we have to learn to deal with that.....might not like it but its a fact.

This is why you fail. Because you have no will left to fight. That is fine for you, but not for those who still believe in a better future.

This is why you fail. Because you have no will left to fight. That is fine for you, but not for those who still believe in a better future.

i fail?.....why do i fail no will to fight....your dead wrong there boy seriously come try me and better future? tell me who fills the power vacum left, havent thought of that have we eh?

whos gettin there $@!' handed to them...........wots that say again couldnt quite hear oh yeah YOU

so quit the retoric and start a thread for that

where is VOX's help for the smaller alliances where is VOX's embasies giving tips......i wont fight the NPO because i dont want to because they keep fools like you down

your dead wrong there boy seriously come try me and better future? tell me who fills the power vacum left, havent thought of that have we eh?

I believe the point he was trying to make was that the power vacuum exists because yourself and like people are unwilling to fill it.

where is VOX's help for the smaller alliances where is VOX's embasies giving tips......

where is iFOK's help for the smaller alliances where is iFOK's embasies giving tips......

Why should Vox Populi help smaller alliances when they are under attack, and by a number of such "small alliances" that support the hegemony.

Actually, where is NPO's help for the smaller alliances where is NPO's embasies giving tips......

What has the hegemony done that has been much better for the world at large besides "keeping fools down"? Though I do not blame them because I, unlike you, do not have unrealistic expectations. It is no one's duty to go around helping the little guy. The rebels fight for a world divided, free at least temporarily from unipolar control. Their mission is not to help smaller alliances and neither is yours.

Also, why do you feel the need to call him "boy"? Internet tough guy much?

Edited by Tom Litler

pretty much lol im a shove em not love em type......its not that people are unwilling to fight its that at the moment there is no need.....this is what im getting at the NPO and IRON and the others in terms of help are dishing it out in droves to the smaller alliances which is good.....right now there is reletive peace on bob which is allowing the nations to grow yes there will come a point when that will change but for now the status quo is good.

iFOK is recieving the help at the moment and quite frankly all we have dealt with including pacifica have been gentlemen.

what my concern is is that at the moment there is blind NPO bashing going on and it doesnt work it just makes them more resolute if you knew the order you would know this

Edited by ColchestersKing

That is fine for you, but not for those who still believe in a better future.

And by better future, you mean a future in which you and your allies are in power and Pacifica and Her allies are not. Nothing more. Drop all the revolutionary bull and just state what it is you really want. Power.

its not that people are unwilling to fight its that at the moment there is no need.....this is what im getting at the NPO and IRON and the others in terms of help are dishing it out in droves to the smaller alliances which is good.....

Really? Where can my alliance sign up to receive the "droves of cash" being "dished out" to the poor?

right now there is reletive peace on bob which is allowing the nations to grow yes there will come a point when that will change but for now the status quo is good.

Except the world's main power bloc can and does destroy individuals, alliances, and groups of alliances at the slightest whims for flimsy reasons or sometimes none at all. The status quo is "good" for you because you're not on the receiving end of the "droves" of other material being "dished out" besides the riches you lay claim to.

iFOK is recieving the help at the moment and quite frankly all we have dealt with including pacifica have been gentlemen.

See my previous statement.

Lastly, when you say the status quo will change eventually, you are wrong. If your attitude persists then why should it change? How can it change? In time even the likes of you will understand my point of view but it will be too late then for you to make a change and some wise guy will be regurgitating your own words of today like a broken record.

Lastly, when you say the status quo will change eventually, you are wrong. If your attitude persists then why should it change? How can it change? In time even the likes of you will understand my point of view but it will be too late then for you to make a change and some wise guy will be regurgitating your own words of today like a broken record.

tom you missed my previous posts i understand your point i been there too under attack but what im saying is a lotta people go there shouting the odds and get nowhere

i never said it was perfect but thats how it is.....my issue is with the trollers, the retoric men that is unhelpful, take this thread it was a guy asking a question and before it could be answered u had someone trying to recruit him to a rebel group.....thats not really on mate

tom you missed my previous posts i understand your point i been there too under attack but what im saying is a lotta people go there shouting the odds and get nowhere

i never said it was perfect but thats how it is.....my issue is with the trollers, the retoric men that is unhelpful, take this thread it was a guy asking a question and before it could be answered u had someone trying to recruit him to a rebel group.....thats not really on mate

Excuse me?

I didn't recruit anybody. I am not a Vox anarchist...

I'd have to agree with this. Slayer99 is like the Phoenix Wright of Cybernations.

In this case the defendant is not p-zi or e-zi...just ZI.

He is not PZI or any variation thereof; he is only ZI.

The defendant was clearly guilty of multiple aid violations to someone at war with NPO. As is the case, I'm recommending that the defendant take a plea deal of ZI before he gets himself in more trouble.

Additionally, it should be noted that such cases are better handled on IRC so the peanut gallery (i.e. Vox) doesn't get involved.

And by better future, you mean a future in which you and your allies are in power and Pacifica and Her allies are not. Nothing more. Drop all the revolutionary bull and just state what it is you really want. Power.

Yes, yes, I want the ebil NPO to die and for us to reap all the rewards. Get over yourself. Do you know what I want? I want Moo gone and a new emperor who understands the meaning of diplomacy, tact and respect. A person who will give you and your cohorts what they deserve: a traitor's death. You and you "allies" are a traitor to what Pacifica was and you deserve nothing less. That is what I want.