ZI List Question

Uberstein

Actually it's because of how they act, like in this thread. There is a right and wrong way to act. Acting like a rude individual simply because you have more digits in your alliance than another group of people only lasts so long as those digits last. If you are polite and respectful in all your dealings, and play the game above reproach you will have garnered for yourself far greater amounts of respect than sheer force of might alone could ever grant.

We did not act disrespectfully. We responded with the reasons of his ZI. My response was the only one that could be deemed 'mean' and it was not intended as that but simply to state that he clearly did have issues with us contrary to his claims, and that he was on our ZI list. If 'enjoy your stay' is so offensive, then get a thicker skin. You and yours have something negative to say about every single one of our actions, celebratory, mundane, or otherwise. We don't beg you all to like us nor do we claim to be morally superior to anyone. We try to respond with humor to our critics but apparently that is offensive to you as well. All of our actions are deemed hostile regardless of their nature.

We do what we do, we don't like it when people aid our enemies, and we pay respect to our allies. This has nothing to do with our strength and numbers.

You have a great evening, Northrend. I'm heading off.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're preaching to the former MoFA of Grämlins mate, trust me, I know what respect and civility is. I live by civility and respect, just ask Mr. Doitzel, he hates me for it. Nonetheless mate, NPO has the right to be pissed if someone aided an enemy consecutive times. Honestly, they haven't been that rude, you should have seen GWII era.

Trust me, I am not saying NPO is perfect, but your justification is pure anti-NPO and completely biased mate. In this thread alone, where has NPO been lucratively rude? All biased free, they haven't been asses in THIS thread, which I am focusing on.

I care little for what others outside myself think when it comes to character judgments. All I see right now is a guy speaking about things he knows nothing about, while taking the side of the NPO like a fanboy. The NPO have been rude, crass and disrespectful to a person who tried to use private channels. The first word from the NPO in this thread was essentially a condemnations to eternal ZI. I have seen GWII era. I've seen PWI era. The NPO have always been like this, with a minor improvement in diplomacy after GWI.

We did not act disrespectfully. We responded with the reasons of his ZI. My response was the only one that could be deemed 'mean' and it was not intended as that but simply to state that he clearly did have issues with us contrary to his claims, and that he was on our ZI list. If 'enjoy your stay' is so offensive, then get a thicker skin. You and yours have something negative to say about every single one of our actions, celebratory, mundane, or otherwise. We don't beg you all to like us nor do we claim to be morally superior to anyone. We try to respond with humor to our critics but apparently that is offensive to you as well. All of our actions are deemed hostile regardless of their nature.

Really? Do I need to bring up your own quote? Without so much as really checking the records to see if it was true he'd already hit ZI, you just say "Enjoy Your Stay." Seems fairly arbitrary to me. The fact you admit it means that you, as a member of your alliance and with yourself representing it, means that the NPO has been disrespectful in this thread. It's not my skin that needs to be thickened. However justifying your disrespect with pleas to Uberstein to get a thicker skin doesn't remove that fact.

Edited by Northrend

Actually it's because of how they act, like in this thread. There is a right and wrong way to act. Acting like a rude individual simply because you have more digits in your alliance than another group of people only lasts so long as those digits last. If you are polite and respectful in all your dealings, and play the game above reproach you will have garnered for yourself far greater amounts of respect than sheer force of might alone could ever grant.

Typical Vox type rhetoric here. Most Govs that I have come into contact with regarding different situations have actually complimented myself and others within the New Pacific Order for being very polite, respectful and easy to work with. If I am met with respect, I offer respect back if I am met with rudeness and lies, you are not going to like what I give ya and it really has nothing to do with alliance digits.

Doesn't NPO know how to ask for reparations? In my time, they at least bothered to do that before attacking.

Reparation are agreed to all the time when circumstances permit such. However I doubt I will ever see the day Vox pays reps, so really funny you bring up that point.

I care little for what others outside myself think when it comes to character judgments. All I see right now is a guy speaking about things he knows nothing about, while taking the side of the NPO like a fanboy. The NPO have been rude, crass and disrespectful to a person who tried to use private channels. The first word from the NPO in this thread was essentially a condemnations to eternal ZI. I have seen GWII era. I've seen PWI era. The NPO have always been like this, with a minor improvement in diplomacy after GWI.

Right, because within the span of seconds NPO knew he aided three times? Right, I am sure they have a magical genie which grants them this knowledge.

Fanboy? Lmao, for opposing your opinion? Seems to be 'just as insulting', you yourself are being hypocritical. Narrow-mindedness will lead you no where in CN, someone with your experience should realize this.

Really? Do I need to bring up your own quote? Without so much as really checking the records to see if it was true he'd already hit ZI, you just say "Enjoy Your Stay." Seems fairly arbitrary to me. The fact you admit it means that you, as a member of your alliance and with yourself representing it, means that the NPO has been disrespectful in this thread. It's not my skin that needs to be thickened. However justifying your disrespect with pleas to Uberstein to get a thicker skin doesn't remove that fact.

Actually, my 'get a thicker skin' was directed at you. And yes I referenced MY OWN QUOTE. I know what I said. I know how I said it. Twist it however you want.

Goodnight (really).

Typical Vox type rhetoric here. Most Govs that I have come into contact with regarding different situations have actually complimented myself and others within the New Pacific Order for being very polite, respectful and easy to work with. If I am met with respect, I offer respect back if I am met with rudeness and lies, you are not going to like what I give ya and it really has nothing to do with alliance digits.

Good for them. I have no doubt many would rather give lip service than speak the truth and be punished. Further more then and now are two entirely different settings. The manner in which the NPO have spoken in this thread, and the casual nature of their response is a testament to their lack of competent diplomacy and a routine example of their excellent forum PvP skills.

edit:

Right, because within the span of seconds NPO knew he aided three times? Right, I am sure they have a magical genie which grants them this knowledge. Fanboy? Lmao, for opposing your opinion? Seems to be 'just as insulting', you yourself are being hypocritical. Narrow-mindedness will lead you no where in CN, someone with your experience should realize this.

Yes, this genie is called the search function. Learn it well young grasshopper. Not really for opposing me. Many there are many of whom who oppose us, yet can do so without the "foaming at the mouth" rhetoric that parrots from Pacifica's deep crevices of lies. We're in the business of truth, and business is good.

Edited by Northrend

Okay, I still don't remember the 2nd one but I'll take your word for it. The 3rd one I remember sending to him when he was off ZI list.

Talked to Martens:

Now I have to catch a plane tomorrow, so goodnight.

:ph34r:

Kaiser Martens was not off ZI as of 2/6.

Good for them. I have no doubt many would rather give lip service than speak the truth and be punished. Further more then and now are two entirely different settings. The manner in which the NPO have spoken in this thread, and the casual nature of their response is a testament to their lack of competent diplomacy and a routine example of their excellent forum PvP skills.

edit:

Yes, this genie is called the search function. Learn it well young grasshopper. Not really for opposing me. Many there are many of whom who oppose us, yet can do so without the "foaming at the mouth" rhetoric that parrots from Pacifica's deep crevices of lies. We're in the business of truth, and business is good.

Implying the search function was their only means of knowledge pertaining to this case is redundant and an assumption. I am not on the case of whether NPO is an honorable or truthful alliance, I am merely stating ALL of NPOs' enemies aren't all 'innocent and helpless victims', saying otherwise is lucrative and moronic.

:ph34r:

He is not PZI or any variation thereof; he is only ZI.

I might point out that "your" side of the web doesnt understand the difference. Not only am I on one PZI list because someone didnt like me and made up a reason for me to be, but I was on anothers for a decent reson, but was suddenly upgraded to PZI for no reason at all once I reached ZI. Its this kind of stuff that makes you and your allies "evil" and us and our supporers "good".

edited for clarification.

Edited by Chunk Monkey

Implying the search function was their only means of knowledge pertaining to this case is redundant and an assumption. I am not on the case of whether NPO is an honorable or truthful alliance, I am merely stating ALL of NPOs' enemies aren't all 'innocent and helpless victims', saying otherwise is lucrative and moronic.

Quite right. Which is why I've not stated he is either innocent or guilty. I asked him to join us a few times, and then I noticed a lack of respect from a couple NPO members and said something about it. Perhaps you should reexamine your position?

Surprise! That's what he tried to do

Do you have some great love for BaronUberstein, or do you just enjoy coming in to bat for ZI listed people? It has been proven that he deserved his sentence, for aiding an enemy three seperate times. I suggest you listen to Ejayrazz, for he is a wise man.

Hey if there are some who are only providing "lip service", that is on them. However I am sure that is the exception rather than the rule since the Big Ebil NPO has proven to constantly punish those who speak the truth, live in the light, etc. /sarcasm

Lets not forget that our lack of competent diplomacy has led the NPO to secure treaties and blocs with some of the best alliances in CN. If this is failure, I dont want to be successful.

We won't mention how awesome Vox diplomacy is with all their treaties and such. Oh wait what treaties?!?!

Snap, I forgot they have thousands of friends and multiple treaties and blocs, there just secret. :blink:

Quite right. Which is why I've not stated he is either innocent or guilty. I asked him to join us a few times, and then I noticed a lack of respect from a couple NPO members and said something about it. Perhaps you should reexamine your position?

I am all for civility, but I do not see disrespect. "Enjoy your stay" is hardly disrespectful, $@y, but not disrespectful to the extent you are making it out to be. I will never imply NPO is the most civil alliance, I am merely stating 'a slight lack of respect' is in line if someone has offended your alliance not once, not twice, but thrice. Even you yourself should agree, if NPO was being disrespectful, these posts would be far more..hateful.

Do you have some great love for BaronUberstein, or do you just enjoy coming in to bat for ZI listed people? It has been proven that he deserved his sentence, for aiding an enemy three seperate times. I suggest you listen to Ejayrazz, for he is a wise man.

Considering I myself gave KM $3,000,000 I would say we have a vested interest in BaronUberstein.

I am all for civility, but I do not see disrespect. "Enjoy your stay" is hardly disrespectful, $@y, but not disrespectful to the extent you are making it out to be. I will never imply NPO is the most civil alliance, I am merely stating 'a slight lack of respect' is in line if someone has offended your alliance not once, not twice, but thrice. Even you yourself should agree, if NPO was being disrespectful, these posts would be far more..hateful.

So basically what you're saying as well, is that people should get a thicker skin. Perhaps you should simply adjust the manner in which you speak to others. Your definition of disrespect is clearly different than mine. That is all I believe we should speak on that subject, as further conversation will be fruitless.

Hey if there are some who are only providing "lip service", that is on them. However I am sure that is the exception rather than the rule since the Big Ebil NPO has proven to constantly punish those who speak the truth, live in the light, etc. /sarcasm

Lets not forget that our lack of competent diplomacy has led the NPO to secure treaties and blocs with some of the best alliances in CN. If this is failure, I dont want to be successful.

We won't mention how awesome Vox diplomacy is with all their treaties and such. Oh wait what treaties?!?!

Snap, I forgot they have thousands of friends and multiple treaties and blocs, there just secret. :blink:

I really have no idea what the point you are trying to make here is?

Wait, he's ZI now?

Where is the proof of his guilt? Those numbers posted by Bilrow could easily have been forged.

Whatever you say master.

Wait, he's ZI now?

Where is the proof of his guilt? Those numbers posted by Bilrow could easily have been forged.

Whatever you say master.

Yes I found my Magic 8 Ball and shook it and that's the answers it gave me.

So basically what you're saying as well, is that people should get a thicker skin. Perhaps you should simply adjust the manner in which you speak to others. Your definition of disrespect is clearly different than mine. That is all I believe we should speak on that subject, as further conversation will be fruitless.

Being a little dramatic over a minor statement is what I am stating. As well as when someone disrespects an alliance three times, civility in some alliances aren't as well established as others. Rest is fruitless. Carry on.

Hahaha yeah. I've been on the receiving end of NPO manners and respect.

Methinks someone was just puckering up.

Wait, he's ZI now?

Whatever you say master.

Since when does NPO have to prove anything to anybody? Nobody will check their power so they could do just that without any consequences.

Edited by Doitzel

Actually, we have a bloc and a treaty. So, that terrible "OH WAIT!" joke just looks even worse...and that's saying alot.