ZI List Question

Uberstein

Bottom line here is BaronUberstein aided an enemy of the NPO, which he has freely admitted to. All alliances consider such actions to be an act of aggression against the alliance. BaronUberstein has been targeted accordingly and as an enemy of the NPO he has been addressed appropriately.

Of course those who are currently on the losing side (ie Vox, BC, et.) are never going to agree with our decisions or actions no matter what they are. So basically continuing to debate in this thread is a waste of time and energy and I am done with it.

If BaronUberstein wishes to discuss further I can be queried or pm'd.

With that I am out of this thread.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I stated, minor to you is not minor to others. Our definitions differ so let us leave it at that. Good day to you.

Minor comes with reasoning. If someone offended Vox, I am damn sure you wouldn't just open up your arms and allow them to have tea and cake. Their is some just in this my friend.

However, your word is correct pertaining to different views on what this means. Good day, looking forward to your interactions elsewhere.

Minor comes with reasoning. If someone offended Vox, I am damn sure you wouldn't just open up your arms and allow them to have tea and cake. Their is some just in this my friend.

However, your word is correct pertaining to different views on what this means. Good day, looking forward to your interactions elsewhere.

Dude, Vox gets trolled all the time. We just let people put a foot in their own mouth for the most part.

Reparation are agreed to all the time when circumstances permit such. However I doubt I will ever see the day Vox pays reps, so really funny you bring up that point.

Did you even bother to ask him for reps before attacking? Judging by this thread - no. What does this have to do with Vox I do not know, he's wasn't in Vox.

You offend my "delicate sensibilities" immensely, yet I've remained polite to you for the most part. There is no reason for enemies to not remain civil. It's called honor and unfortunately it seems to be a concept lost upon many folks here.

Nobody has ever complained of mistreatment at my hands, or the hands of our Senate. Of course we very rarely have people engage us because that's grounds for perma-ZI, but we are the single most open-armed alliance in the game at the moment.

Did you even bother to ask him for reps before attacking? Judging by this thread - no. What does this have to do with Vox I do not know, he's wasn't in Vox.

Everything has to do with us.

You offend my "delicate sensibilities" immensely, yet I've remained polite to you for the most part. There is no reason for enemies to not remain civil. It's called honor and unfortunately it seems to be a concept lost upon many folks here.

I have remained polite my friend, I believe in civility, however I honestly believe DM's comments were barely offensive at all, however as we accomplished together, our sensibilities are different, though I am a huge advocate of civility and respect, however your past with the conflicting parties could and probably has a bigger impact concerning their words much more than it does to me, which is also understandable due to your beliefs.

Not that I have an account on NPO Forums or anything, but given the amount of enemies and people on their ZI list that I'm sure they have, you'd think they'd have a thread on their own forums for people to appeal ZI's and such after a certain period of time.

I don't want to join Vox. I have to real issue with the NPO besides the fact that they don't reply to my messages.

Well, now you know NPO are a bunch of !@#$%^&.

Why beg? Have some pride. Grow a pair of balls and fight them. Alternatively, I might be able to organise you some aidz, that way you can do more damage to them on the way to ZI.

Edited by Darth Revan
mod edit: removed image - Revan

It is not NPO's responsibility to avoid making enemies; it is your duty to avoid being an enemy of the Order.

As crazy as that might sound to some people, I'd say that's sound advice. In the same way that one does not annoy a lion, one should also avoid becoming the enemy of a strong power.

No. Your duty is to your nation, to be an open enemy of the NPO is to be failing as a national leader. To be an enemy of the Order is to be inherently wrong.

To give away your freedom of speech, sovereignty and to bow down and kiss the $@! of the tyranny of the NPO is to fail as a leader.

Also, U-FAIL hereby declares war upon Count Da Silva for spreading lies and propaganda and for being a general !@#$%.

Edited by Bazza

My kool aid at least isn't laced with idealistic nonsense.

you just seem to be sucking up an awful lot, I dont mind NPO, but groveling in front of them wont make them respect you.

It's delicious. You should have had some.

even when I was a Pacifican I still maintained my independent thought, which most NPO members seemed to do as well, Silva isnt even in NPO and seems to be walking the party line better than alot of NPO members, which leads me to believe he has a reason for kissing $@!.

Edited by Mogar

As crazy as that might sound to some people, I'd say that's sound advice. In the same way that one does not annoy a lion, one should also avoid becoming the enemy of a strong power.

The advice of not ticking off NPO is probably sound. Saying that to anger the Order is to be wrong, however, is just as foolish in its own right.

My kool aid at least isn't laced with idealistic nonsense.

I'd say that your preaching that the Order exists as a shining beacon of correctness is just as stupid and idealistic as anyone you've been criticizing lately.

The advice of not ticking off NPO is probably sound. Saying that to anger the Order is to be wrong, however, is just as foolish in its own right.

I'd say that your preaching that the Order exists as a shining beacon of correctness is just as stupid and idealistic as anyone you've been criticizing lately.

thank you for expressing my ideas in a better way.

It makes Corian respect you.

Perhaps it will make Corinan respect him, but I doubt it will make anything with any bit of power respect him.

Edited by Mogar