ZI List Question

Uberstein

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

INORITE? But seriously. Uberstein, come over to Vox's forums. You might like what you see.

Now, I'm sure this guy got the idea when you tried to recruit him the first time. If somehow, that didn't get through number two should have. Do you really need to try for a third time? Are you going to continue to try and recruit him throughout this entire thread, when he has clearly stated he isn't interested?

:ph34r:

You sent aid on these dates: 12/17, 12/28, 2/06. Three times = repeatedly.

I remember sending aid to Martens once when he was ZI, once when he wasn't. He said he wasn't ZI anymore when I sent on 6.

What is the 3rd one?

Unless that was to Proxia, but I believe he was on a different ZI list..or was he on both? :ph34r:

Edited by BaronUberstein

It was 1 aid to my friend on Christmas, hardly "Repeatedly aiding".

Hmmmm, amazing how this always seems to happen where one wants to be released from ZI and yet they start lying about the facts.

First you were just targeted for aiding an enemy target of the NPO. If this was a one time thing then you would have served a sentence and then released from targeting.

However you aided our enemy at least three times and this does qualify as "Repeatedly aiding" and has earned you special place on our Perma ZI list.

Now, I'm sure this guy got the idea when you tried to recruit him the first time. If somehow, that didn't get through number two should have. Do you really need to try for a third time? Are you going to continue to try and recruit him throughout this entire thread, when he has clearly stated he isn't interested?

He's already upgraded from no to maybe in a PM. Maybe the 3rd will clench it, yes?

You are doing a great job of making Vox look attractive.

Oh I totally understand if you lost the humor in my response. If you think I make Vox look more attractive then so be it.

This guy is on our ZI list for aiding Kaiser Martens not once, not twice, but three times. All of this was before Kaiser Martens was freed. I was merely stating that he has an issue with us that obviously made him a ZI target.

Also, @Northrend, seriously, you guys are having fun and by all means, I think Uberstein should join you and have fun too.

Edited by DarkMistress

Hmmmm, amazing how this always seems to happen where one wants to be released from ZI and yet they start lying about the facts.

First you were just targeted for aiding an enemy target of the NPO. If this was a one time thing then you would have served a sentence and then released from targeting.

However you aided our enemy at least three times and this does qualify as "Repeatedly aiding" and has earned you special place on our Perma ZI list.

And I have not lied, I explained in my post above yours.

My memory isn't the best, is there a screenshot of the one I don't remember?

The "maybe" to joining Vox is the same "maybe" your mom says when you ask for the Super-Game Station 9000 but then get a C in your "best" class.

Edited by BaronUberstein

You are doing a great job of making Vox look attractive.

Honestly mate, DM makes anything look attractive. All I am saying is..if she worked at Dunkin Donuts I would hope to make munchkins with her.

On that note, aiding enemies is a no no.

Edited by Ejayrazz

And I have not lied, I explained in my post above yours.

My memory isn't the best, is there a screenshot of the one I don't remember?

The "maybe" to joining Vox is the same "maybe" your mom says when you ask for the Super-Game Station 9000 but then get a C in your "best" class.

oh how nice, we are actually going for the "I don't recall" aka "I didn't inhale" type defense :(

He is not PZI or any variation thereof; he is only ZI.

Looks like PZI to me. Especially since the "target" has already hit ZI and the members of your alliance are still after him. Guess you didn't get the memo.

What are said issues? I was once told I was a target and not ZI, somehow I went from target to perma-zi.
Well if they want to ZI me, they can, got an open war slot and 200 infra. Though I did get to ZI already, but I doubt they care about that fine detail.

oh how nice, we are actually going for the "I don't recall" aka "I didn't inhale" type defense :(

Do people actually lie so much that when someone honest comes along you don't believe them? I am telling the complete truth, I only recall 2.

The 3 million at the start, then I send 90k when I thought he was free, on the 6th. Martens told me he was off the ZI list, other people told me such, so I thought "Oh cool, i'll send him some stuff because he's off now."

Hey NPO, I got a suggestion. To reduce difficulties with people appealing ZI status because they aided you enemies, how about you get less enemies?

Then we need to tell people to stop their stupidity. NPO is a mainstream alliance my friend, they have adversaries left and right merely because of their status. Everything is publicity, if they have an enemy, they have a reason. If someone aided an enemy of ours, we wouldn't be so friendly either.

Especially consecutively.

Edited by Ejayrazz

Then we need to tell people to stop their stupidity. NPO is a mainstream alliance my friend, they have adversaries left and right merely because of their status. Everything is publicity, if they have an enemy, they have a reason. If someone aided an enemy of ours, we wouldn't be so friendly either.

Especially consecutively.

Actually it's because of how they act, like in this thread. There is a right and wrong way to act. Acting like a rude individual simply because you have more digits in your alliance than another group of people only lasts so long as those digits last. If you are polite and respectful in all your dealings, and play the game above reproach you will have garnered for yourself far greater amounts of respect than sheer force of might alone could ever grant.

2008-12-17 21:53:40 you sent $3000000 50 tech

2008-12-28 23:44:50 you sent $256000 50 tech

2009-02-06 22:31:48 you sent $90621 50 tech

Okay, I still don't remember the 2nd one but I'll take your word for it. The 3rd one I remember sending to him when he was off ZI list.

Talked to Martens:

[22:01] Baron_Ăśberstein: you remember this?

[22:01] Baron_Ăśberstein: 2008-12-28 23:44:50 you sent $256000 50 tech

[22:02] *** Lavo has left the conversation.

[22:02] Kaiser Martens: hmm

[22:02] Kaiser Martens: Perhaps

[22:02] Kaiser Martens: i think so

[22:02] Kaiser Martens: not 100% sure

[22:02] Kaiser Martens: but may be

Now I have to catch a plane tomorrow, so goodnight.

Edited by BaronUberstein

The one you don't remember you actually submitted twice.

Once on

2008-12-27 02:24:02 $225000 50 tech

and then it got either canceled or denied by KM and you resubmitted on

2008-12-28 23:44:50 you sent $256000 50 tech

Edited by Bilrow

Actually it's because of how they act, like in this thread. There is a right and wrong way to act. Acting like a rude individual simply because you have more digits in your alliance than another group of people only lasts so long as those digits last. If you are polite and respectful in all your dealings, and play the game above reproach you will have garnered for yourself far greater amounts of respect than sheer force of might alone could ever grant.

You're preaching to the former MoFA of Grämlins mate, trust me, I know what respect and civility is. I live by civility and respect, just ask Mr. Doitzel, he hates me for it. Nonetheless mate, NPO has the right to be pissed if someone aided an enemy consecutive times. Honestly, they haven't been that rude, you should have seen GWII era.

Trust me, I am not saying NPO is perfect, but your justification is pure anti-NPO and completely biased mate. In this thread alone, where has NPO been lucratively rude? All biased free, they haven't been asses in THIS thread, which I am focusing on.

Edited by Ejayrazz