The Australasian Act: I

Biohazard

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh right. World police.

At least I don't claim to have the moral high ground. If some one does not want to be protected, don't. We resent your belief you can 'protect' us if we don't want it.

Accepting the protection is part of your responsibility of being in the region. From our understanding, by being in the region and acknowledging it, you are agreeing to our protection. The agreement is assumed from the presence in our region.

Please answer the question: Does Aotearoa consider itself part of Australasia?

Edited by XRCatD

Accepting the protection is part of your responsibility of being in the region. From our understanding, by being in the region and acknowledging it, you are agreeing to our protection. The agreement is assumed from the presence in our region.

Please answer the question: Does Aotearoa consider itself part of Australasia?

You admit violating the sovereignty of my nation!

You shall never, not until the depths of hell freeze over, every have any control over any part of my country.

Your logic (bolded above) is most pathetic, and here we say.

**** off.

We may be in the geographic region, but we will never accept control over us, nor relinquish any of our sovereignty because of it.

The seafloor defenses have been set to automatic.

Come near us and die you b******.

After testing those defenses, the Wanatetan diplomat was impressed.

"Keep your seafloor defenses on. We judge them to be of adequate security levels, and determine that our protective vessels won't be needed in that region. However, if those defenses are to ever break down, just notify us and we can cover for you while helping you fix them."

Edited by XRCatD

After testing those defenses, the Wanatetan diplomat was impressed.

"Keep your seafloor defenses on. We judge them to be of adequate security levels, and determine that our protective vessels won't be needed in that region. However, if those defenses are to ever break down, just notify us and we can cover for you while helping you fix them."

OOC: Testing the defenses would result in you loosing what ever you tested them with, and most likely, all assets within 50 miles of that point.

OOC: Testing the defenses would result in you loosing what ever you tested them with, and most likely, all assets within 50 miles of that point.

OOC: That guy is not stupid. He wouldn't use anything valuable to test it with...however, he probably saw the explosion set off from whatever used to test it, and was impressed.

Edited by XRCatD

OOC: That guy is not stupid. He wouldn't use anything valuable to test it with...however, he probably saw the explosion set off from whatever used to test it, and was impressed.

OOC: If you can see something being targeted, you are also targeted, for simultaneous attack.

OOC: If you can see something being targeted, you are also targeted, for simultaneous attack.

OOC: Alrihgt. Let him be impressed some other way...like through remote camera or something... use your imagination.

Edited by XRCatD

"The New Taiwanese Empire would like to inform all nations that we are a sovereign nation and not apart of the 'Australasian' bloc, any act of violence will NOT be tolerated within our borders."

Nebu II,

Emperor.

OOC: I don't know what is going on here, so no one get near my nations borders, mmmk. B)

Edited by Ezequiel

This is a foreign diplomatic mission, classified to the highest levels. It will severely impact the unity of the Leviathan Accord.

And we should care why? Plus, thanks for notifying for disclosing a classified diplomatic mission to us.

***Classified***

"I've never seen such idiocy, if only we could shoot that plane down without causing an international incident, I would be happy and sing campfire songs all night long."

"The New Taiwanese Empire would like to inform all nations that we are a sovereign nation and not apart of the 'Australasian' bloc, any act of violence will NOT be tolerated within our borders."

Nebu II,

Emperor.

OOC: I don't know what is going on here, so no one get near my nations borders, mmmk. B)

--Classified to Taiwan--

"Should anything happen Be sure to let us know"