The Legion's Third Anniversary Big Bash

Arcadian Empire

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations on three years Legion. It takes a very dedicated group of people to keep an alliance going for so long. May the future bring you success.

:wub: Mel :wub:

:wub: Assarax :wub:

:wub: KWIV :wub:

:o it censored Assarax's nickname!

No wub for me? :(

That's a good idea, we should censor Assarax on our boards as well. :P

Congratulations on surviving for so long, but it doesn't mean anything when you sold your soul in the process.

:huh: Nice...you do realize alot of water has flowed under the bridge since then and considering your ex-Legion would it really hurt that much to allow present Legion members to revel in their special day? surely you remember how much s##t Legion members have had to swallow on these boards in the past and now they have this third anniversary to celebrate the trolling comes not from a former enemy but an ex-Legion member! :( very bad form :(

Edited by Cataduanes

The absolute best thing for me about Legion in the past was always Korlus, so I'd have liked to have seen a retrospective on some past members. So many memories. Overall a nice announcement, though. :)

Congrats, Legion, on the milestone.

Indeed, Korlus was :awesome:

Thanks for the :wub: everyone, especially Ro.. :)

Thanks for the Caek ODN!

:huh: Nice...you do realize alot of water has flowed under the bridge since then and considering your ex-Legion would it really hurt that much to allow present Legion members to revel in their special day? surely you remember how much s##t Legion members have had to swallow on these boards in the past and now they have this third anniversary to celebrate the trolling comes not from a former enemy but an ex-Legion member! :( very bad form :(

This is why we love the ODN! Let him have his "fun", we're not letting it ruin our special day.

*Assarax slides Cataduanes an extra caek.

Edited by assarax

Stop calling it trolling.

But I did offer my congratulations. In all seriousness, it is incredible how much the Legion has made it through. I do certainly hope that it survives and prospers. Good luck brothers.

Regardless of what you think of our current status, today is a day of celebration, very few alliances can claim to have been in existence for three years.

Your name has been in existence for three years. Beyond that there is little consistency to your existence during that time.

But cling as you will. Congratulations on surviving another year on your knees.

Your name has been in existence for three years. Beyond that there is little consistency to your existence during that time.

But cling as you will. Congratulations on surviving another year on your knees.

Thanks for the congrats! Btw, being on our knees puts us in the perfect position to hit our enemies in the nuts ;)

Call it inconsistencey or whatever. We call it evolution. While we have suffered setbacks, some of which our detractors will never let us live down, we live. We look forward to more years of growth, prosperity and leaving our detractors in our dust.

Edited by Gibsonia