Block stats + block treaty web

ProdigyNL

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch your language, JoshuaR!

Seriously, though, this is a good thing to see. Sure, there are still lots of lines, but it's easier to see which alliances have overlapping bloc memberships. It's nice to see the lines that are actually drawn and differentiate them from the ones people speculate are being drawn.

Whoops. I meant to say "city-states."

January the 26th:

Im stupid, i looked at the wiki of FCC and there it says the AA is Fifth Column Confederation and i didn't think of trying FCC :)

Because of this Citadel has passed Trident.

Thank you to KingSuck for the suggestion of adding nukes, i will add them with each alliance i update from now on.

After work i will change Poseidon so that that is correct again.

Duckroll isn't added as it doesn't have anything of mutual defense in it, according to itself (the wiki) it isn't a block at all:

The Duckroll Project is a new standard in allied military coordination. Our military units, once individuals, are now one. This is not a bloc, you will find no clause requiring one signatory to come to the aid of another. We are above and beyond that. We are the Duckroll.

Warsaw pact i don't know, I don't remember seeing it disbanded but I did find it curious that TI wasn't in it after the merger.

Ragnablok isn't in it as it is a protectorate bloc, the defense is only obligated for Ragnarok but for all other alliances it is optional defense.

Edited by ProdigyNL

The following bloc should merge into alliances:

Citadel ~25M

Trident ~22M

Common Defense Treaty ~19M

The Chestnut Accords ~19M

Poseidon ~19M

League of Extraordinary Oranges ~14M

Purqua ~11M

Complaints and Grievances ~8M

Power Rangers ~7M

Aztec ~6M

Pink Warrior Network

The Nexus Agreement

Black Peace Initiative

Threesome

The Teen Titans

The Pocahontas Accords

Warsaw Pact

The Above ~19M

Thats a swell idea. :)

The International's acronym is INT, not TI.

This fix would be appreciated; seeing TI caused me minutes of confusion wondering when The Immortals entered a block and then wondering who else used TI as their acronym.

January the 26th 2nd update:

Changed The Internationals from TI to INT in the block web

Removed the Threesome in both the web as the stat list as DefCon has merged into TOOL, leaving Threesome with only 2 members.

Poseidon passes The Chestnut Accords as the Ordinary Men Fighting Giants have been corrected.

Sweet job!

If you take all four of the NPO blocs and add up Alliance Score you get 498.96. Woowza!

A lot of those Blocs share members, so those numbers are counting some alliance multiple times (unless you accounted for that)