The Pan-African Coalition

Sargun II

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea.

Maybe we could split Angola?

You take the south I have a crack at the north?

OOC: It's kind of small already, but I'd still be interested in taking the Eastern one and letting you have the Western one. CN isn't showing me my sphere of influence in game any more so I had to find the length on a map. The distance from the Southernmost point in Tanzania to the Northernmost point in Ethiopia is about 1,620 miles and my nation has a diameter of 1,820 so wouldn't that then fall in my sphere of influence?

OOC:

It does? So... no matter which unclaimed land I take I have to join somebody's bloc?

OOC: I know this is the PAC and petitioner's only thread, but I just want to point out to Mastab that this is not the case. Many different nations have protectorate type lands for new players(which you are), and not all of them will require you to join a bloc or even be allied to them. PAC is a bit more strict in that then most I would say.

Edit: Mastab, if your in game map is not showing your radius then you are probably too big for that zoom level; play with the controls in the corner of the map and you should be able to see it again. /OOC

Edited by Mirreille

OOC: I know this is the PAC and petitioner's only thread, but I just want to point out to Mastab that this is not the case. Many different nations have protectorate type lands for new players(which you are), and not all of them will require you to join a bloc or even be allied to them. PAC is a bit more strict in that then most I would say.

Edit: Mastab, if your in game map is not showing your radius then you are probably too big for that zoom level; play with the controls in the corner of the map and you should be able to see it again. /OOC

OOC:

I'm fine with joining the PAC.

I realized what I was doing wrong - I was looking at the nation capital screen, not the map one. >_< Alright, it's in my SoI now. I can't move my capital because I moved it recently, but you can still compare them:

SoI.jpg

OOC: That's barely out of your range. How about the East, save for Somalia, Ethiopia, and everything north of them?

OOC: Djibouti and Eritrea are already in somebody's nation, I believe. I'm pretty sure they'd fit within my SoI now and if not I can buy a couple hundred land so that they would. It just seems that as long as I have the land IG I might as well use it all for RP. Also, as somebody said on the last page there's not much demand for Africa.