The Pan-African Coalition

Sargun II

Posters in this thread are limited to myself, Gebiv, Botha, Coursca, Ranather, Vedran, Sithis, Serg92, Lavo_2, BlackKnight, Daestarx, Voodoo Nova, LeVentNoir, Croutonzz, Naboo and Iamthey

panafricancoalitionqr1.png

THE PAN-AFRICAN COALITION

President

Rebel Army - Lavo Shalam

Deputy President

Wighton - Coursca

Members & Ambassadors

The Western Republic - Yuri Gagarin

Arctica - Abraham Cooper

Rebel Army - Ali Al-Murar

Realm - Miles Cortigan

Wighton - Yanick Radoslav

Novak - Voodoo Nova Jr.

Technocracy of Rockport - Raven Dames

The Imperium - Vir Olvarez

Gebiv - Antoinette Rousseau

Observer Status

Transvaal -

Naboo -

Edited by Sargun

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Pan-Africa Accords

Official Treaty and Charter of the Pan-African Coalition

Preamble: The undersigned nations, in the interest of promoting stability, unity, and discussion amongst nations of Africa, establish the Pan-African Coalition (PAC) and agree to the following articles.

Article I - Sovereignty: Each of the signatories recognize each other's sovereignty and will do everything within their power to prevent said sovereignty. Should any article of this charter impose upon a nation's natural right to rule itself, then the appropriate amendments will be made.

Article II - Non-Aggression: By attaching their signature to this document, the undersigned nations agree to act in a non-hostile, courteous manner to each other and to do everything within their power to prevent hostile actions from befalling one of the signatories. Should any signatory partake in unprovoked aggressive action towards another signatory, then the attacker will face expulsion from the PAC.

Article III - Mutual Defense: Understanding that a united Africa contains tenfold the amount of strength that a divided Africa does, the undersigned nations agree to come to the aid of one another should they come under foreign attack.

Article IV - Membership: Aside from the undersigned nations, the stipulations for joining the Pan-African coalition are the following:

1. A significant piece of their territory must reside within the continent/region known as Africa

2. They must not be at war with a foreign power

3. Should an internal conflict be brewing in their country, then they are allowed to seek membership, however - the legal government must be present at the proceedings, or else the membership application shall be rendered invalid

4. Should a nation correspond with the above stipulations, then their leader must submit an application for membership to the President of the PAC, at which time he will put the nation's acceptance up to a vote from the rest of the Coalition

Article IV.i - Representation and Voting: Each nation is represented by one delegate from their country. Each nation may submit a resolution or proposal to the rest of the PAC at any time, at which point the undersigned nations will vote for approval or rejection. Depending on the pertinence of the resolution, a nation may delegate if they feel it necessary to do so.

Article IV.ii - Presidency: Every two months the undersigned nations will participate in an election of the President of the Pan-African Coalition. The President will act as a figurehead - representing the PAC at international events and speaking on its behalf. The President of the PAC will be the leader of whatever nation is chosen to lead the Coalition. After the election, the victorious nation will forfeit their delegate to the PAC and the President will take his/her place, although that nation cannot vote on resolutions. The role of the President is to act as a moderator, overseeing the discussions of proposals and, in the event of a tie, the final vote shall rest with him/her.

Article V - Expulsion: Should any nation violate the above articles, then they will be immediate suspended from membership within the PAC. Permanent expulsion will be voted upon by the rest of the PAC.

Article VI - Withdrawal: Should any nation wish to withdraw from this pact, then they will do so and not be looked down upon by the rest of the signatories.

Article VII - Hostile Action Between Signatories: Should a signatory invoke hostile actions against another without proper cause, then said signatory will be met with the full force of the rest of the PAC nations.

Article VII.i - Land Disputes: It should be noted that in areas of land disputes, diplomatic attempts must be attempted first before hostile measures can be taken. The diplomatic proceedings should be hosted by the PAC with the President as moder and the signatories arguing for either side. Should hostile measures be taken during this time, then the territory discussions will cease while a Pan-African Coalition force invades the aggressor and neutralizes the hostility. The signatory that does so will be subject to a PAC-led invasion. Amended on 1 August 2008

Article VIII - PAC Location: The permanent meeting place of the Pan-African Coalition is 1 PAC Street, New Cheydinhal, Realm. The building is on international territory and security is provided by PAC troops. Amended on 5 August 2008

Article IX - The Romulus Initiative: The undersigned nations agree to economic cooperation and low tariffs among each other's imported resources so that the combined efforts result in PAC manufactured goods as well as PAC energy sources. Keeping in mind that each of the undersigned nations is a sovereign one, each nation is entitled to determine which resource they wish to import - be it African or non-African.

Article IX.i - Economic Relief: Should any of the undersigned nation(s) fall into a devastating amount of economic decline, then the PAC, at the discretion of the signatories, may use the resources created by the Romulus Initiative to help aid said nation(s).

Signatures

For Realm,

Prime Minister Hugh Tanner

On behalf of the Parliament of Realm

For The Republic,

Sargun III, King of the Sarnungian Republic

Chief Ambassador Yuri Gagarin

For The Kingdom of Serca,

Sergio Tim Alos, Emperor of The United Nation

Kofi Wachanobi, President of The United Nation

Dube Johnson, Chief Minister of Foreign Affairs

For Rebel Army,

Lavo Shalam, Prime Minister of the Rebel Army

Mohammed Hassan, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Rebel Army

For Nightshade,

Xixeiyl Estaix, Queen of Nightshade

Evana Wisren, Hand of the Spirits

Kaizen Nuseir, Minister of Foreign Affairs

For Gebiv,

Empress Gebiv II

Antoinette Rousseau, Head Delegate of Cartagine

Alfredo Rizzo, Head Delegate of Baleares

For Braveheart,

Scott Robb, First Minister of Braveheart

Winston McDade, Secretary of Defense

For the Federal Republic of Transvaal,

Staatspresident Botha

Prime Minister Jakob Hertzog

Foreign Minister Peter Stellenbosch

Field Marshal Paul Cruywagen

For Arctica,

Abraham Cooper, Arctican Representative to the Pan-African Coalition, Ambassador to Realm

For Arenellia,

Queen Anne of Arenellia

For the Franzharian Afrikareich,

Emperor & Supreme Commandant of the Reich, Ranather Rukia

For Novak,

President Khaled Al-Asad

Vice President Voodoo Nova Jr.

Exterior Minister Srant Mali

For the Commonwealth of Wighton,

Varrin von Coursca, Governor-Plenipotentiary

The Board of Visitors

For Orangette,

King Christopher

Supreme ruler of Orangette

For the Technocracy of Rockport,

Chief Engineer Boris Corrim

For the Imperium,

Michael Devereaux, Imperial Regent

The Kingdom Of Serca would like to apply for Observer status.

As Serca is an African nation I'd like to see it join the PAC as a full member, but before steps are taken towards that goal I think some kind of assurance is needed that Serca will try to aid the Coalition and not leave again should more problems arise.

Arctica nominates Lavo Shalam of Rebel Army for the position of President.

Edited by Vedran

As Serca is an African nation I'd like to see it join the PAC as a full member, but before steps are taken towards that goal I think some kind of assurance is needed that Serca will try to aid the Coalition and not leave again should more problems arise.

Arctica nominates Lavo Shalam of Rebel Army for the position of President.

The Western Republic echoes both statements and also nominates Lavo Shalam of Rebel Army for the position of President.

*The president of Jutopia Land watches this topic with a large degree of interest* "We would like to request observer status in this topic," he stated.

"Is there somewhere that I could find a brief history of this coalition?" Asked Martin Goldstein, Chief of foreign affairs of Jutopia Land.

Edited by jutopia

*The president of Jutopia Land watches this topic with a large degree of interest* "We would like to request observer status in this topic," he stated.

"Is there somewhere that I could find a brief history of this coalition?" Asked Martin Goldstein, Chief of foreign affairs of Jutopia Land.

OOC: History, check cybernations.wikia.com. There should be an article about it there

IC: "Why not join? You are on mainland Africa, have a good bit of land here and we can certainly use more stability. After the Gebiv vote is over, no matter your decision there will be a vote."

Transvaal is of the opinion that Lavo Shalam of Rebel Army would make a good president. However, whomever becomes president needs to be active and re-exert control over the PAC. It is our opinion, as observors, that the PAC is slipping from its earlier cohesiveness and strength.

"Currently, we are down to three of the original ten members. Another one of the ten is now an observer, and yet another one is reapplying for their seat. We've had some upheavals in Africa lately, but in my opinion, we're growing."

As of now, I wish for the Kingdom of Serca to explain how PAC should be able to trust you when you left the pact to attack an African nation.

"The Rebel Army also wants to hear Secra's explanation as to how we can trust you after your last stunt. The RA also votes to accept Gebiv as a full member of the PAC. We also agree with Transvaal that the PAC needs needs to be much more cohesive, especially in regards to Africa. Matters happening outside of Africa should be of little to no interest to the PAC (provided they do not directly effect member states), but we have been somewhat lax in general, and that must change."

The Emperor himself has flown to Realm and has entered the Conference room to explain why he had The Kingdom Of Serca removed from the PAC.

"My fellow African Nations I Sergio II have personally flown here, along with the Sercan National Gaurd, To explain to you why we have departed from the PAC.

We did not leave to attack an African Nation, We left because WE were attacked by an African nation. And not just any African Nation, We were attacked by a Fellow PAC member. Rockport. Once attacked we recieve no action by the PAC and this made me rather furious and made my questioned whether the PAC would actually help defend My nation.

The Republic was going through a Civil War. Still no action was taken by the PAC as a whole. Rockport did do something but was the complete opposite of what The Kingdom was doing. We were attacking the rebel states while Rockport helped the Rebel states. Rockport also Destroyed My Airforce and killed hundreds of Kingdom Soldiers. I then decided that i didnt want to be allied with a nation who was ready and willing to attack another ally. We ask for observer status casue we cannot Trust to be allied with Rockport who already showed us that they will attack an ally without any consult or recognition that they are attacking an ally. We do not want a full membership back into PAC untill we can see that the PAC can watch its members carefully and make sure they know who their allies are. I will be seated here until a Diplomat from the Kingodm arrives."

Promised Land petitions the PAC to restrain Rockport. They have clearly lost their senses, as seen with this announcement.

OOC: Sorry, but this would be a legitimate request, as he is a member of the PAC, and on the African continent (for the moment).

The RA also motions for Rockaport to be restrained or expelled. If they are truly making a bid for land in Oceania, then they are no longer an African nation, and as such should no longer be in the PAC. IC Edit: The RA also questions if Rockaport still exists as a nation state, as the announcement by LVN makes it seem clear that "Aotearoa" has taken it's place.

Edited by Lavo_2