The Pan-African Coalition

Sargun II

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Where are all the PAC members lol?

IC: "If any support is given to Rockport for its unwarranted, aggressive actions, then Jutopia Land may have to remove its request for entrance. We cannot associate ourselves with people who support such heinous actions." -President Philip Daly

edit: close quotations

Edited by jutopia

This Coalition will not be brought into conflict with other nations because of LeVentNoir's war of conquest.

I call for a vote to expel Rockport from the Coalition.

Umm...so how is the Coalition doing? Does anybody have any topics to bring to discussion? Arctica votes yes on Gebiv's admission.

Edited by Vedran

OOC: For everyone to know, LVN's thread was retconn'd. That issue is no longer up.

IC: The Western Republic still presses on the vote for Gebiv's application. After this, the official vote for President (with Lavo the unofficial winner) will be tallied.

As for Imagawa, just request the land and we'll most likely give it to you. I would have no problem giving the land to you, but you should also know that other members of the PAC must give it away also and you would also become an automatic member of the PAC.

{{ From the Commonwealth News Service }}

This announcement was just posted by the Office of African Affairs, a bureau of the State Department:

The Commonwealth of Wighton has decided to take a more proactive role in the PAC than it has in recent months.

We therefore nominate Governor-Plenipotentiary Coursca to be the President of the PAC...

More to come.

Edited by Coursca

"I am truly moved and honoured by this selection. I shall try and preform my duties well with honour and respect. With that said and done, let us move on to the next issue on the table."

VOTE FOR KINGDOM OF SECRA OBSERVER STATUS

Realm:

The Western Republic:

Rebel Army: Tiebreaker

Arctica:

Gebiv:

Wighton:

Novak:

Technocracy of Rockport:

The Imperium: