The Pan-African Coalition

Sargun II

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: I think it's an unwritten rule that you can't vote for yourself, but I don't really care either way.

Yup it's an unwritten rule although strictly adhered to since Day One to encourage a compromise candidate gets elected with a reasonable amount of votes.

However if results in a more pro-active organisation and no one had any oppositions, then go for it I guess. From our position as an observor, we think right now the PAC needs any leadership it can get so we hold no opposition at this voting 'exception'.

VOTE FOR KINGDOM OF SECRA OBSERVER STATUS: YES

Realm:

The Western Republic: Yes

Rebel Army: Tiebreaker

Arctica: Yes

Gebiv: Yes

Wighton:

Novak: Yes

Technocracy of Rockport: Yes

The Imperium:

With Rockaport and Novak's votes, it has been decided to grant the Kingdom of Secra observer status.

"We thank you for the observer status. I will consider the idea of rejoining PAC If the Kingdom is welcome back by every member. Seeing as we have observer status Mr. Dube Whallie will represent The Kingdom. Well i shall be on my home to handle matters back home. Good Day PAC."

With tthat said Emperor Sergio II departs to The Kingdom Of Serca to bring forth the vote of Rejoining PAC to the administration.

Gebiv did not start the war - we should not have to wait for diplomacy to defend her. She is under attack, and we must defend even if diplomatic talks are going on.

I'm informed that my country is already mobilizing a proper response. It should be ready to ship out shortly.

I am still seeking an answer to my question.

Has Gebiv considered diplomacy?

We have tried diplomacy several times over, and would not receive our envoys. (OOC: He said OOC that he has full interest in this war, and would not negotiate peace at all. I offered to discuss peace in IC, and his turning down means he refused communication.)

We have done our best for diplomacy. However, Vektaria is set on their war. We know the price of war, and have most dearly tried to avoid it. Vektaria, however, had other plans.

Rockport currently has 2/3s of its fleet deployed, however, we have 75 divisions still in country, and the ability to transport them to Gebiv as soon as logistical and command networks are established.

We will defend our partner as we pledged to.

Rockport currently has 2/3s of its fleet deployed, however, we have 75 divisions still in country, and the ability to transport them to Gebiv as soon as logistical and command networks are established.

We will defend our partner as we pledged to.

This, my brothers, is why the PAC is still alive.

Gebiv acted aggressively against Vektaria by crossing the border for the sake of attacking Rebel Virginian forces, killing Vektarian soldiers in the process of doing so.

Gebiv willingly violated the sovereignty of another nation to engage in offensive military action against a third nation.

This is not acceptable behavior and is certainly not just cause for activating the defense clause of this treaty.

There is no "defense" here to speak of. Gebiv is the aggressor and will should be treated as such.

"Even though the Rebel Virginian forces started the conflict by crossing the Vektaria-Gebiv border and attacking Gebiv, Vektaria did nothing at all to somehow stop or limit the Rebel Virginian forces from using Vektaria as a "shield" and/or location to rearm and reorganize, and they never responded Gebiv's requests to be allowed to take action against the Rebel Virginian forces attacking Gebiv from Vektaria. Please explain, how is Gebiv the aggressor?" Ali then opened his suitcase, and promptly put all of the intelligence reports (from Gebiv and Rebel Army) of this conflict onto the table. "Feel free to read them, and see exactly how this conflict started, and how Gebiv responded to being unjustly attacked."

"That does not matter. Gebiv took the bait and should have to pay the consequences for deliberately entering the sovereign territory of another nation, "shield" or not, "intelligence" or not.

The sovereignty of nations is not up for debate here."

With that, the diplomat takes out a lighter, flicks it, and ignites the files placed on the table.