The Pan-African Coalition

Sargun II

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: I'd prefer the other one. I can't move my capital because of the stupid capital move time limit (why do they even have that?) but I'm pretty sure nearly all or all of it will fall into my SoI. Oh, and thanks for the vote. :D

Edited by mastab

"With Rockport leaving their lands, Gebiv would like to take the lands, given out previous control over it, and in hopes of stabilizing Africa. We have enough protectorate land as is. If this body find Gebiv reclaiming it's old lands, then we believe a PAC protectorate in the area will be the most stable arrangement in that situation."

Arctica votes yes on handing over the PAC protectorate to the KAAT.

OOC: If the vote passes just take whichever one you want. Or since GEBIV below me here has a problem, just make my vote a yes in either situation.

Edited by Vedran

"With Rockport leaving their lands, Gebiv would like to take the lands, given out previous control over it, and in hopes of stabilizing Africa. We have enough protectorate land as is. If this body find Gebiv reclaiming it's old lands, then we believe a PAC protectorate in the area will be the most stable arrangement in that situation."

Incorrect. It is a protectorate of Glorious Aotearoa. We will give it to whoever we deem worthy. Gebiv has no part in those lands.

Hey, I wanted to start rping so I deleted a nation I started with and created this one. I'd like to rp in the horn of africa region. My capital is mogadishu and I was hoping I could get some land around there.

OOC: Just so you know, when referring directly to RP'ing (as in using the word), OOC tags help a lot.

Colonies in Africa are not tolerated.

Colony? Colony? This is a protectorate region, with its only link to Glorious Aotearoa being a military protection role. We however, will deem who can settle there, or if a local government shall be recognised.

This is a colony is no sense, and we wish to sever ties to it following our departure, but do not feel it will remain in the pristine state we left it unless local governance is established.

Colony? Colony? This is a protectorate region, with its only link to Glorious Aotearoa being a military protection role. We however, will deem who can settle there, or if a local government shall be recognised.

This is a colony is no sense, and we wish to sever ties to it following our departure, but do not feel it will remain in the pristine state we left it unless local governance is established.

I did not say it is a colony, I didn't even say you intended it to be a colony. However, there is the possibility that it will eventually become one, and we would hate for an ex-PAC member to have to be the source of strife.

OOC: Are the remaining PAC members active? :unsure: It seems like a time limit for each vote would work better. If people don't vote in the time given, they should lose their right to have a say. But thats just me. :P

Edited by mastab

ooc: I apologize, for not using the 'ooc' tag. I just want to make sure that I am able to get some land in the horn of africa. Not sure how this works exactly. Please let me know either way.

OOC: Well, I'm not really the one to talk to. I shouldn't even be posting here, as my nation is not African, not by a long shot. but you're in the right place, I believe. Or you could try PM'ing one or more of the members...

OOC: What you can do is make sure your In-game capital is located in the area you want and you can have whatever your Sphere of influence covers(The Circle in game on the map.)

Yes, I believe Somalia is available on the rp map. My capital is mogadishu, somalia. I am hoping to get land in that location. Thank you.