CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' timestamp='1323954178' post='2878809']
LB just happens to have the Nation in the mouth of the Hudson bay. So no, he does not need a reason good sir.
[/quote]

Null issue since Cent annihilated ishabad's troops, but I don't understand why the Hudson bay was relevant?

[quote name='iKrolm' timestamp='1323981300' post='2879056']
Null issue since Cent annihilated ishabad's troops, but I don't understand why the Hudson bay was relevant?
[/quote]

I guess it may have something to do with his aborted attempt to 'colonize' the Northern Federation, which was completely surrounded by Canada prior to its collapse.

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1323992428' post='2879224']
A chance was already given behind closed doors. Let's just say that it was sufficient for me to be on him on his supposed "noobishness".
[/quote]

So that's your job, to be on people for their noobishness?

What exactly does anyone know about the person? Do any of you even know if English is his first language? Some of his difficulties may well be stemming from an incomplete understanding of what he is reading on these forums.

But yes, the likes of Sumeragi here and her snobbishness... All those long hours at her hogwan making her English the BEST English allows her to come out Pighting!

:lol1:

You know, I remember why we got the GM system. It was as a result of all the screaming over the DKT war. Something you had a massive hand in and it hasn't stopped ever since.

Thanks for that.

:mad:

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' timestamp='1323993608' post='2879248']
Do any of you even know if English is his first language? Some of his difficulties may well be stemming from an incomplete understanding of what he is reading on these forums.
[/quote]
He is from the US. He's said so several times on IRC.

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' timestamp='1323999155' post='2879358']
Oh, so he's some young kid who hasn't properly learned to write and people are bashing on him?

Dear god some of you buggers are cruel.

Encourage him, play along with him, but don't run him off because you think you are better than him.
[/quote]

Why don't you as the symbol of all that is good and right in cnrp.

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1324000343' post='2879370']
Why don't you as the symbol of all that is good and right in cnrp.
[/quote]

I think that would be a terrible idea. Let me enjoy my outrage. Though honestly, I don't have anything wrong with what you did. Just follow it up with a message or something in PM explaining what you did, why you did it, and what he could do differently in the future.

If you are gonna zap him, be willing to teach him.

[quote name='KaiserMelech Mikhail' timestamp='1323994004' post='2879258']
He is from the US. He's said so several times on IRC.
[/quote]
He also said that his first language is Punjabi and his English is not as good as he would like. He's also very young. My second cousin was born here but didn't even begin learning English until he was 6, and it caused him problems in school for a number of years. If he's not new to RP, that just means the same communication problems were even worse in the past.

People really should give him a chance.

[quote name='Vasuda' timestamp='1324027059' post='2879761']
He also said that his first language is Punjabi and his English is not as good as he would like. He's also very young. My second cousin was born here but didn't even begin learning English until he was 6, and it caused him problems in school for a number of years. If he's not new to RP, that just means the same communication problems were even worse in the past.

People really should give him a chance.
[/quote]

Thanks for weighing in on this matter.

As I said before, let's try to help the kid out. You'll be doing a good thing in the long run.

[quote name='Evangeline Anovilis' timestamp='1324688794' post='2885228']
OOC: What? Where? I don't even...

May I politely ask where you are located, so I can decide wether I can even recognise your country or not?
[/quote]

Reminder that not everything in the Fantasy RP subforum is CNRP-related.