CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='PresidentDavid' timestamp='1301397804' post='2679854']
I guess Zoot never watched Braveheart. [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBXBtORI7pE"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=vBXBtORI7pE[/url]
[/quote]

Technically that reference doesn't fit.

You asked that of Sargun, who is Scotland, that is correct... but he merged with Ireland/France/Russia(Yawoo and Justinian I think?)... not England (who is Zoot).

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1301397799' post='2679852']
Damn you, another world domination plan foiled.
[/quote]
Every decent world domination plan involves recruiting massive amount of allies, turning them into mindless slaves and curbstomping anyone who dares to be in the way. Most folks never got past stage one or two.

[quote name='Californian' timestamp='1301360715' post='2679524']
[i]Do you want a life long companion? Do you like long walks on the beach?[/i]

The Free Association is looking for a suitable merge partner on Planet Bob. The only requirement is that you must be located at least an ocean or continent away so we can enjoy each other's presence whilst still maintaining the freedom of a long distance relationship. Ideally we should have had little to no interaction previously, as the Free Association is in the mood to try something new, something romantic, something so sexy the pants might just be ripped off the entire CNRP community. The Free Association is definitely looking to increase the world population, if you know what I mean, so it demands a committed partner. PM ME.
[/quote]
TAKE ME NOW YOU MAGNIFICENT STALLION!

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1301432044' post='2680126']
Every decent world domination plan involves recruiting massive amount of allies, turning them into mindless slaves and curbstomping anyone who dares to be in the way. Most folks never got past stage one or two.
[/quote]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW.

[quote name='KaiserMelech Mikhail' timestamp='1301438192' post='2680188']
TAKE ME NOW YOU MAGNIFICENT STALLION!
[/quote]
Lmfao

[quote name='King Timmy' timestamp='1301439882' post='2680212']
Yea they do so I have been told.
[/quote]
I don't think they do. I've been told time after time from GM to GM, and each answer was different. Last I heard, it was no, they don't. And that's what I am going with.

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1301446446' post='2680279']I don't think they do. I've been told time after time from GM to GM, and each answer was different. Last I heard, it was no, they don't. And that's what I am going with.[/quote] They should, we ought to vote on it in the open and formally codify it

Attack helicopters do not count against IG aircraft numbers. They are governed by common sense. Just RP a moderate amount and you would do good. If you abuse the numbers you would be asked to bring down the numbers.

[quote name='king of cochin' timestamp='1301451822' post='2680344']
Attack helicopters do not count against IG aircraft numbers. They are governed by common sense. Just RP a moderate amount and you would do good. If you abuse the numbers you would be asked to bring down the numbers.
[/quote]
Really? Hmph, I would've thought otherwise...

Am I allow to RP ten squadrons of ultra-small/short range dumb UAVs (programmed to fly a preset flight path) with extremely basic equipments as one IG aircraft instead of 10 IG aircraft? I seriously doubt an aircraft that cost about $10,000 per unit would be as same as an aircraft that cost over $100 million per unit.

[/quote]

Centurius said something different just a few weeks ago Cochin. Sargun when he was GM said something different then both of you. I would appreciate it if the current 3 GMs got together and issued a definitive statement.

[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1301452851' post='2680356']
Centurius said something different just a few weeks ago Cochin. Sargun when he was GM said something different then both of you. I would appreciate it if the current 3 GMs got together and issued a definitive statement.
[/quote]

Hmm, in that case it is definitely something to discuss. Thanks for pointing out the differences of opinions on the issue, Triyun.

[/quote]
For as long as I remember, whilst we've had GM's, this has been the case.

Just my 2 cents :).

I've been under the impression that attack helicopters are under the 'common sense' rule. Who has stated they were actually counted under IG aircraft numbers? If anything, (ie: if we must codify this) i'd accept some sort of multiplier on IG tanks.

Example: IC Attack Helicopters (Tank-killers, armed scouts etc etc) = 0.8 x IG tank numbers.

Why tanks? Because Helicopters (at least in my recollection) usually fall under the Army's usage.

Deciding an air force’s focus between different aircraft types adds a new dimension to warfare. [quote name='KaiserMelech Mikhail' timestamp='1301457919' post='2680409']Since the first two bombers you can buy IG are attack helicopters, it really makes sense for attack helicopters to count against your IG bomber numbers.
Remember, CNrp.[/quote]You can buy helicopters in Cyber Nations.