CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

[quote name='Shan Revan' date='14 April 2010 - 08:56 AM' timestamp='1271249772' post='2260035']
Damn this place has become a lot more organised and ruled out since when I used to play.
Also I like the fact that I'm a first world nation if I were to take it up again despite having 0 infra :D
[/quote]

Go be an island in the ocean again. :P

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Subtleknifewielder' date='14 April 2010 - 03:44 AM' timestamp='1271216631' post='2259662']
I'm calling metagaming. I've made no announcement that i'm supporting EITHER side, much less the coalition.
[/quote]

Lol wut, it was a statement made to Cochin. Whether it is true or not doesn't matter. Point is I can say what I want privately, because its just that *Private* for a reason. I can assume whatever i want can't I? There seems to be no ruling against that. All I can do is lol at calling that metagaming Subtle.

[quote name='Sir Keshav IV' date='14 April 2010 - 08:12 AM' timestamp='1271257920' post='2260135']
Lol wut, it was a statement made to Cochin. Whether it is true or not doesn't matter. Point is I can say what I want privately, because its just that *Private* for a reason. I can assume whatever i want can't I? There seems to be no ruling against that. All I can do is lol at calling that metagaming Subtle.
[/quote]
Yes, it is private...which was why i didn't call you on it IC-wise, as that would be metagaming, correct?

And no, you can't make an assumption if there is no reason IC for you to make it. Unless you just wanna be a jerk about it.

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='14 April 2010 - 07:05 PM' timestamp='1271297133' post='2260755']
I ahve 14 IG CM's, so these would be 14 "dirty bombs", right? Dirty bombs as in bio weapons.
[/quote]

Although not technically required, you [i]should[/i] RP their development.

[quote name='Subtleknifewielder' date='15 April 2010 - 02:27 AM' timestamp='1271298438' post='2260781']
Yes, it is private...which was why i didn't call you on it IC-wise, as that would be metagaming, correct?

And no, you can't make an assumption if there is no reason IC for you to make it. Unless you just wanna be a jerk about it.
[/quote]

Jerk about it? I would love to :P . Nevertheless, I'll edit the post if its such a big problem Subtle.

@Jed: Coming right up. Would you like nuke juice with that? And a cookie?

[quote name='Sir Keshav IV' date='15 April 2010 - 01:54 AM' timestamp='1271321624' post='2261146']
Jerk about it? I would love to :P . Nevertheless, I'll edit the post if its such a big problem Subtle.

[/quote]
Thank you. :D

[quote name='Shan Revan' date='17 April 2010 - 10:03 AM' timestamp='1271494988' post='2263747']
Maybe. Will consider it when my internet stops sucking again.
[/quote]

Would be great to see you return. :3

Edited by iamthey

[quote name='Sir Keshav IV' date='15 April 2010 - 12:54 AM' timestamp='1271321624' post='2261146']
[/quote]

Yes, I would like them. Oh, and dont forget the radioactive milk. :awesome:

[quote name='JEDCJT' date='18 April 2010 - 07:38 PM' timestamp='1271615865' post='2265114']
Yes, I would like them. Oh, and dont forget the radioactive milk. :awesome:
[/quote]

Gives you super powers. :D

[img]http://zestfulcontemplation.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/fallout3thumbs-up.jpg[/img]

For all you calling my nation a coward for backing out of the war, I just have to say this: I was attacked and put under surrender terms by GOONS; I no longer have enough IG stuff to support any of my IC military numbers. :awesome:

Edited by Fizzydog

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='19 April 2010 - 06:56 PM' timestamp='1271717783' post='2266907']
For all you calling my nation a coward for backing out of the war, I just have to say this: I was attacked and put under surrender terms by GOONS; I no longer have enough IG stuff to support any of my IC military numbers. :awesome:
[/quote]

No excuses when it comes to IC actions. :P