CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

[quote name='Executive Minister' date='03 March 2010 - 10:26 AM' timestamp='1267630192' post='2212617']
Some people choose to RP every little nick or scratch their nation gets IG, others don't. It's really up to you, just remember that should you enter an IC war or conflict, you must use the stats you currently have.
[/quote]

I'll take this as a no. Thanks.

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are RPing specific numbers then probably wait until you stop dropping, and then edit everything down. If you are RPing your numbers in the form of symbolic metaphor then you probably don't have to change anything.

Well, I know how Fizzydog feels now. I just won my first war in-game, but it put me in anarchy and it looks like my budget will be in the red for at least three days. Ouch. I'm in no mood to adjust my stats for my nation at the moment - so I won't [b]unless I get into any wars on here[/b], until I get them back to the level they were at and/or beyond. If I do get into any wars in CNRP, I'll update my CNRP nation accordingly.

[quote name='Canaris' date='07 March 2010 - 03:15 PM' timestamp='1267993196' post='2217123']
Well, I know how Fizzydog feels now. I just won my first war in-game, but it put me in anarchy and it looks like my budget will be in the red for at least three days. Ouch. I'm in no mood to adjust my stats for my nation at the moment - so I won't [b]unless I get into any wars on here[/b], until I get them back to the level they were at and/or beyond. If I do get into any wars in CNRP, I'll update my CNRP nation accordingly.
[/quote]

People will see what your stats are in game and use that when they interact with you, regardless if it is war or not.

[quote name='Canaris' date='07 March 2010 - 08:15 PM' timestamp='1267993196' post='2217123']
[/quote]

Sure, i'm not saying you have to go in and edit your factbook (honestly I have yet to edit mine myself). Nonetheless there are no saved stats in CNRP, and if your nation is being beaten to a pulp in real time it is the sad reality that other nations could take advantage of your unfortunate situation. My only point was, if you want your factbook to reflect your nation you should probably get around to editing it at some point, albeit you are free to wait until you're war situation stabilizes.

[quote name='Executive%20Minister' date='03 March 2010 - 09:24 AM' timestamp='1267630192' post='2212617']
Some people choose to RP every little nick or scratch their nation gets IG, others don't. It's really up to you, just remember that should you enter an IC war or conflict, you must use the stats you currently have.
[/quote]
Does this mean I can have some weapons (bio/chemical weapons and other WMD) that I do not have in the game, if it is used for solely-internal RPs?

[quote name='Karl Martin' date='10 March 2010 - 06:57 PM' timestamp='1268265797' post='2221450']
Does this mean I can have some weapons (bio/chemical weapons and other WMD) that I do not have in the game, if it is used for solely-internal RPs?
[/quote]

No, you can't have either unless you have them in game.

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' date='10 March 2010 - 06:58 PM' timestamp='1268265847' post='2221451']
No, you can't have either unless you have them in game.
[/quote]

Which means Cruisemissile counts are for special non-conventional weapons like FAB's, chemical and bio missiles, etc etc.

Nukes are nukes.

[quote name='Karl Martin' date='10 March 2010 - 11:57 PM' timestamp='1268265797' post='2221450']
[/quote]

You can have those weapons as part of your 50 cruise missiles/strategic weapons. And those can be used in RP war if you so desire.

[quote name='Sargun' date='10 March 2010 - 10:41 PM' timestamp='1268289984' post='2221929']
I'd like to take a moment, just sittin' right here, to tell you all I think iamthey's avatar sucks.

[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/emot-v.gif[/img]
[/quote]
[quote name='Centurius' date='11 March 2010 - 04:19 AM' timestamp='1268310315' post='2222061']
I second that motion.
[/quote]
Thirded. all in favor? [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif[/img]

[quote name='Executive Minister' date='11 March 2010 - 04:47 AM' timestamp='1268311963' post='2222073']
I always thought Pipi Longstockings was a jab at lesbians...
[/quote]
O really? [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/lol1.gif[/img]

Dont fully count me on this but I do believe that you have to have them IG to have them in RP even if you would choose to purchuse them from another nation. After all their is the costs of maintaining the vessels so if you cant afford the costs IG its expected that you cant afford it in RP.

Edited by Kevin Kingswell

You have to own them in-game to own them in RP. You can, however, ask another player to defend your ports/attack for you, but they are in control of their ships the entire time and can do whatever they want. In addition, they must post exactly what their ships do instead of simply following your orders.

It's the same thing like a coalition of nations fighting: you can't have one person posting for an entire coalition, each player has to individually RP out their own troops movements.