CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

I accepted what happened (Ok, I LOVED what happened), although I probobly ate up all of Sarguns nukes. I'm actually fine with seeing the Aether Empire there nuked to a giant set of craters only useful for an evil base of operations. I'm going to give up the land and expect that Novak will invade the north shore and the NoN will be given the southern end as I'm moving over to Greece soon. A nuke-fest was a perfect way to end a long and fun RP there. Although, if I get 24 nukes for that... I wonder what I'll get with what I'm about to do later on :P.

I plan on having connections to the Aether Empire in Greece, but as you'll see it won't be the kind of connections we're used to in the Aether Empire. It won't for instance be RUN by Zarfef at all, but some of the military commanders from the Arabian war will survive and be able to help Temulin move up in power because of their experience in war.

Edited by Zarfef

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no problem rping effects... just asking what they would be :v:

RP whatever you want, and point to the wind:

15 megaton Bikini Atoll blast:

Bravo-Fallout.jpg

If you were 25 miles east, a whole lot less would've hit you. ('Course this was hydrogen, but you can get the idea.)

Edited by iKrolm

RP whatever you want, and point to the wind:

NO! That wind is in MY country and I'll RP where it goes however I want!

The wind blows the radiation. All of the radiation, into Novak. Directly over the capital in a line connected with it's other major city.

J/K. Why not just say the wind was blowing out into the ocean from the cape horn and leave it at that? It took a slightly curved path that left all the nations free from radioactive fallout just out of luck.

Edited by Zarfef

NO! That wind is in MY country and I'll RP where it goes however I want!

The wind blows the radiation. All of the radiation, into Novak. Directly over the capital in a line connected with it's other major city.

J/K. Why not just say the wind was blowing out into the ocean from the cape horn and leave it at that? It took a slightly curved path that left all the nations free from radioactive fallout just out of luck.

Thing is, there is a big Mountain range that is about 5 miles from your border within Novak. :P

Anyways, the winds around this time are heading South/Southeast in the region IRL, so we can agree to that (thanks to transition periods between monsoon seasons in the Arabian Sea/Gulf of Aden).

sense I cant use coldfront anymore ive decided to give all me Live and PSN names if u want to talk to me.

PSN:lutai

Xbox Live name:DisputedLutai (dont ask)

add me if u want

Oh one more thing BIO STOP USING BIOLOGICAL WARFARE TO KEEP ME AWAY FROM MY PC X___X (been sick with flu for 2 days had to use PS3 to get on forums).

Edited by lutai

sense I cant use coldfront anymore ive decided to give all me Live and PSN names if u want to talk to me.

PSN:lutai

Xbox Live name:DisputedLutai (dont ask)

add me if u want

Oh one more thing BIO STOP USING BIOLOGICAL WARFARE TO KEEP ME AWAY FROM MY PC X___X (been sick with flu for 2 days had to use PS3 to get on forums).

If RPers here can give other RPers with real infections by just RPing biological warfare, I think the Admin is going to get a panic attack. :mellow:

What's going on with all these locked threads recently? I'm actually afraid to resume some of my older RP's for fear of them being locked.

What? What locked threads? The National RP ones either had their OP request locking, they needed locking, or something else along those lines. And I don't believe that there are any locked threads in the Fantasy RP section.

What? What locked threads? The National RP ones either had their OP request locking, they needed locking, or something else along those lines. And I don't believe that there are any locked threads in the Fantasy RP section.

There was a RP thread that was locked because a person bumped it. Right here.

Edited by HHAYD

I'm just going to throw this out there:

For the love of god people, can ERP threads be labeled thusly. It is kind of a pain having to sort through everything and take extra time to differentiate the two when they are not only mixed up together, but also given no distinction between the two.

Please

EDIT: I say this because of the increasing number of people who have neglected making the distinction. It's not everyone, but it's enough people to be a pain

Edited by Il Terra Di Agea

Well from the looks of it, ERP has gotten enough attention lately that if it has to have the title of ERP we should add the description of CNRP to the bottom of ours so they're not confused.

Don't get your hopes up there. It's still a lot less attention than CNRPS, Heroes, or CNRPR. CNRPS and Heroes actually made CNRP die for a little bit.

ya diff. forums thats what i meant

and why shouldn't happen it would make sense and be less confusing.

Because it would be officially sanctioning one branch of RP, or something like that. Mods are supposed to stay neutral.

Don't get your hopes up there. It's still a lot less attention than CNRPS, Heroes, or CNRPR. CNRPS and Heroes actually made CNRP die for a little bit.

Maybe less; however, it's getting consistent attention, not waxing and then waning like those others did.