CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1342794309' post='3012573']
Its an OOC observation Kevs, now settle down and quit getting all uppety over a dang question.
[/quote]

Ha I will settle down when I feel like it anyway my post was made from a complete IC point of view. After all why would my citizens desire Greenland protection when Greenland never helped them out once during the conflict that arose in the Ascendancy. Simple answer is they wouldn't.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1342794679' post='3012576']
It doesnt matter ICly to anybody that cares, it was a treaty that a former now failed government cant just say "lolno u can no haz". But then again this is IC stuff that doesnt belong in an OOC thread, so lets just finish our conversation as we see fit ICly eh?
[/quote]

One last question. What former failed govenrment are you referring to? As Andrew Sanders is the new Chancellor of the new government and as long as he lives then there is a functioning government.

[quote name='Kevin Kingswell' timestamp='1341792713' post='3006942']OOC: This is an [b]internal[/b] war to represent the change in my IG stats. I would prefer that any responses be restricted to comments and statements only but if you would like to take part please contact me before hand. Thank you.[/quote]

The way the RP was originally set up is a big problem. Furthermore, what Kevin is doing is basically OOC land gifting (following the logic of the Centurius-Triyun GM team).

Edited by Kankou

And I hope to develop a new RP post with some changes in Edean - novels coming along good, I'm over halfway done now with the first draft and the ideas for filling in the chapters are coming along nice :) YAY! Hopefully, I'll have a post up by tonight though describing some developments, although I do plan on RPing the rest of the war in Edean with Aetehr, even if told as a post-story while the rest of my nation moves on.

[quote name='Zarfef' timestamp='1342805710' post='3012651']
And I hope to develop a new RP post with some changes in Edean - novels coming along good, I'm over halfway done now with the first draft and the ideas for filling in the chapters are coming along nice :) YAY! Hopefully, I'll have a post up by tonight though describing some developments, although I do plan on RPing the rest of the war in Edean with Aetehr, even if told as a post-story while the rest of my nation moves on.
[/quote]Nice to hear from you again. :D

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1342804202' post='3012641']
The way the RP was originally set up is a big problem. Furthermore, what Kevin is doing is basically OOC land gifting (following the logic of the Centurius-Triyun GM team).
[/quote]

Who is he gifting it to? I see Greenland & SUSA arguing over it, both with troops in the region.

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1342807998' post='3012664']
Andre Sanders, the new leader, saying he wants SUSA to take Georgia.
[/quote]

That's what the IC character is saying. It doesn't mean TBM automatically gets Georgia.

Edited by Voodoo Nova