CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1308612395' post='2736233']
Asian black bear. He lives off HUGS! :awesome:
[/quote]
HE ALSO LOOKS EXTRA FURRY! and reminds me of [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIDPYKdtgsc"]this.[/url]

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1308667081' post='2737244']
What if I offered you a baby panda.
[/quote]
Panda's aren't found in my territory, Cuddles is. Plus, it emphasizes my citizens far more than iKrolm's (not to mention the fact that it has been hunted to extinction/never existed in his lands.)

If you need somewhere to settle, i control most of north africa, and would have no problems donating some land to you, after checking your older threads you seem to be an enjoyable RPer to have around.

Hey guys I'm just going to put in as a note: if you're going to post antagonistic IC stuff to new players, add an OOC post saying that it's not personal. If they see a bunch of IC posts antagonizing them for their IC posts, they'll be put off. That's how you alienate people, and you'll end up creating more Rotavele's and Fizzy's that way.

[quote name='Vince Sixx' timestamp='1308978945' post='2740967']
Hey guys I'm just going to put in as a note: if you're going to post antagonistic IC stuff to new players, add an OOC post saying that it's not personal. If they see a bunch of IC posts antagonizing them for their IC posts, they'll be put off. That's how you alienate people, and you'll end up creating more Rotavele's and Fizzy's that way.
[/quote]
this cant be said enough, having a more friendly environment for the nubs will give us a better field of RPers.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1308983318' post='2741016']
this cant be said enough, having a more friendly environment for the nubs will give us a better field of RPers.
[/quote]
I'm sorry but Rotavele was no better an RPer before we were all being asses to him than he was while we were :v

Edited by dotCom

[quote name='dotCom' timestamp='1308983546' post='2741022']
I'm sorry but Rotavele was no better an RPer before we were all being asses to him than he was while we were :v
[/quote]
You mean the few days she was active before you guys jumped on her? She didn't even have time to improve or fully learn the bare-basics of CNRP before you guys yelled at her for everything.

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1309021360' post='2741188']
You mean the few days she was active before you guys jumped on her? She didn't even have time to improve or fully learn the bare-basics of CNRP before you guys yelled at her for everything.
[/quote]

If she did not want to get rolled she shouldn't have declared her intention to "liberate" all islamic people's (thats basically a threat of war against Athens, Novak, Cochin, UFE, Nordland, Rebel Army, all nations with the capacity to do serious damage) and then have you and her START the shooting war with Red Dawn. I've held fire plenty of times, but you don't get fire held if you're stupid. If you do not want to get rolled, do not attack us. Your problem is that you always start fights with people you can't beat and then try to play the victim. Rota when she stopped doing this did not get rolled as here last nation.