CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Pravus, you weasled your way out of losing a tiny patch of land. Because I definetly wanted Labrador and was angry about the nation and I got rid of.

Why would I be angry about ANYTHING to happen to Labrador? It's not like anybody took anything. I gave it up and left with some submarines. But of course it is OoC bias, because all I want to do is get back to Labrador.

Anyway, if I wanted to drain my budget to the single didgits, I could always place a 1-4 meter long titanium cover on the edges of my walls. Sure, 2 meters of titanium won't be much, but then again I have to place it over the entire wall, which, while making it more menacing, will take even more money and time for a useless defense. :awesome:

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1298550807' post='2643778']
Nice Pravus, you weasled your way out of losing a tiny patch of land. Because I definetly wanted Labrador and was angry about the nation and I got rid of.

Why would I be angry about ANYTHING to happen to Labrador? It's not like anybody took anything. I gave it up and left with some submarines. But of course it is OoC bias, because all I want to do is get back to Labrador.
[/quote]

Losing a tiny patch of land? Newsflash for you there, champ: it was never going anywhere. You think people actually care what your insignificant speck of a nation has to say? Your nation doesn't just imitate a skid-mark, no, that would be an insult to nations like Korea. Your nation IS a skid-mark.

OOC bias doesn't have anything to do with you wanting Labrador back. It has to do with you using OOC knowledge and OOC feelings in an IC manner. You decided to start going after me about my new protectorate because you were pissed OOCly about what I did to St. Johns, but didn't have even the slightest IC catalyst to vent your objection. My taking New England was the tiniest thread you needed to string together your threadbare defense of your supposed no OOC bias. And everyone saw right through it.

[quote name='Pravus Ingruo' timestamp='1298553835' post='2643798']
Losing a tiny patch of land? Newsflash for you there, champ: it was never going anywhere. You think people actually care what your insignificant speck of a nation has to say? Your nation doesn't just imitate a skid-mark, no, that would be an insult to nations like Korea. Your nation IS a skid-mark.
[/quote]

Didnt you say this in IRC already? I'm having some serious deja-vu.

[quote name='Pravus Ingruo' timestamp='1298553835' post='2643798']

OOC bias doesn't have anything to do with you wanting Labrador back. It has to do with you using OOC knowledge and OOC feelings in an IC manner. You decided to start going after me about my new protectorate because you were pissed OOCly about what I did to St. Johns, but didn't have even the slightest IC catalyst to vent your objection. My taking New England was the tiniest thread you needed to string together your threadbare defense of your supposed no OOC bias. And everyone saw right through it.
[/quote]

Mad about St. John's? Really? It took me, let's count, ONE paragraph to make. Honestly, it should've been retconned for how stupid it was. You think I really care that much about a fake city on the internet?

And OoC knowledge? It doesn't take close to a genuis to find loads of holes in your coverup. But nice try.

Skid-mark? Really now? Honestly, I don't care what people think of my nation. I do it for fun, which obviously isn't the point of CNRP. The real point is seeing how many pixels you own on a map so you can sit on your land and act all smug.

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1298579073' post='2644053']
And OoC knowledge? It doesn't take close to a genuis to find loads of holes in your coverup. But nice try.[/quote]
The real question is why a little country in the middle of AFRICA should care about what happened in North America before it was even formed. Nice try.

[quote]
Skid-mark? Really now? Honestly, I don't care what people think of my nation. I do it for fun, which obviously isn't the point of CNRP. The real point is seeing how many pixels you own on a map so you can sit on your land and act all smug.
[/quote]
You're just jealous because you don't have many pixels and you lack serious smugness.

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' timestamp='1298604753' post='2644411']
Yes we @#!*% well have.
You made the point in the map thread.

All it takes Is one person to open the floodgate.
[/quote]

Yeah, I guess.

Doesn't help that people were gobbling up North America and central Asia, both historically being bastions of free space for new players to set up shop since South America, Europe, and Oceania were filled up. Now, we have people claiming territory in Africa for their nations.

[quote name='LBT88' timestamp='1298611851' post='2644488']
Yeah, I guess.

Doesn't help that people were gobbling up North America and [b]central Asia[/b], both historically being bastions of free space for new players to set up shop since South America, Europe, and Oceania were filled up. Now, we have people claiming territory in Africa for their nations.
[/quote]

Who are you to know that information about Central Asia? Suspicious.

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1298683145' post='2645080']
I'd like to develop the Tagruato-T.I.D.O Wave storyline more before I get rolled.
[/quote]
Well, you can invade my country, just in a way that it doesn't pick up the government's attention until it gets showered with bribes, lots and lots of bribes. Oh, and maybe some election frauds and court corruption here and there.

Be warned that other corporations will not take kind to a rival corporation/government that is attempting to monopolize the [b]puppet[/b]fication of the Midwest Republic government and will attempt to take a slice of the control over the government as well or expose your crimes.

Edited by HHAYD

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1298683145' post='2645080']
I'd like to develop the Tagruato-T.I.D.O Wave storyline more before I get rolled.
[/quote]

Sil did but with Lavo's established doctrines it reverted back to an open protectorate for new players.