CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Executive Minister' timestamp='1292869774' post='2546765']
No. I take the gravity of my position and image as a GM seriously. This spat has damaged that image, as JED rightfully pointed out. I'm doing damage control for my own benefit.
[/quote]

It's a RP subforum of a dying nation simulator with 20,000 players, the majority of whom never go on this board. There is no "gravity of [your] position". It's a game.

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1292870774' post='2546781']
It's a RP subforum of a dying nation simulator with 20,000 players, the majority of whom never go on this board. There is no "gravity of [your] position". It's a game.
[/quote]
I wouldn't say dying, it's just got a bad case of the flu.

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1292870774' post='2546781']
[/quote]

I'd take any position given to me in trust very seriously, regardless of what it is. Perhaps that's the difference between you and I, perhaps not. Arguing with me over even this matter seems petty. Word is that there are people on these boards that dislike those that seek petty arguments.

[quote name='KaiserMelech Mikhail' timestamp='1292871824' post='2546816']
I wouldn't say dying, it's just got a bad case of the flu.
[/quote]

It's got terminal cancer and has been flying around the world trying various alternative and spiritual cures. We are currently in the Philippines undergoing psychic surgery. Next stop the Himalayas to eat seeds and meditate in front of the Buddha's big toe.

[quote name='Executive Minister' timestamp='1292872198' post='2546823']
I'd take any position given to me in trust very seriously, regardless of what it is. Perhaps that's the difference between you and I, perhaps not. Arguing with me over even this matter seems petty. Word is that there are people on these boards that dislike those that seek petty arguments.
[/quote]

You're the one arguing, I'm just having fun. :)

[quote name='dotCom' timestamp='1292873835' post='2546864']
Who the hell has fun in CNRP. That's just ludicrous. Everyone get back to being bored, now.
[/quote]
What? Rolfstomping tiny players with significantly larger and more numerous buddies with a cruddy or non-existent CB isn't fun?

Edited by HHAYD

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1292877257' post='2546945']
Are you still butthurt about that?
[/quote]
What's the percentage of all of CNRP's wars that were mostly even sided? Last time I checked, most wars were "even" sided, in the point of view of the attackers...

Edited by HHAYD

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1292913556' post='2547949']
Enough fighting. We need more cat maids.
[/quote]
The one in your avatar? Sounds like a good idea. This sub-forum's cleaning is long overdue.

-Errp, switching to serious business-

(insert a +20 sentences paragraph explaining how it is almost impossible to train cats to clean rooms, such as operating vacuums, dusters, mops, etc, and be ultra obedient, use your imagination)

Edited by HHAYD

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1292878236' post='2546961']
What's the percentage of all of CNRP's wars that were mostly even sided? Last time I checked, most wars were "even" sided, in the point of view of the attackers...
[/quote]

Few because realistically a curbstomp is always preferred over an even-sided war...

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1292914203' post='2547984']
The one in your avatar? Sounds like a good idea. This sub-forum's cleaning is long overdue.

(insert a +20 sentences paragraph explaining how it is almost impossible to train cats to clean rooms, such as operating vacuums, dusters, mops, etc, and be ultra obedient, use your imagination)
[/quote]

Here's the solution...

*Puts nekomimis and maid uniforms on all the male players*

Now, get cleaning!

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1292943206' post='2548336']
Here's the solution...

Now, get cleaning!
[/quote]
Um, okay. Who thinks it will be fun? :awesome:

I want a lawyer. Forced labor and no pay is illegal.

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1292943206' post='2548336']
Here's the solution...

Now, get cleaning!
[/quote]
I refuse entirely.

/me puts on a nice suit, gets a cup of Turkish coffee, and watches with mild interest as the other male players sweep the floor in maid clothes.