American Treaty Organization

USNA

OOC: Nobody is paying attention to the proposed solution above? <_<

IC: We suggest both parties stop their bickering so we can have this alliance progress forward. A solution has been proposed and we believe it is time to implement it.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Following the lack of any reaction and General problems with the organisation Nova Imperium hereby withdraws it's application.

OOC: Oh lol. Sorry I didn't see that. If you want I can put it up again but first...

IC:

With no objections and a seemingly impossible decision making process at hand Article VII has been revised to allow all members to vote on a proposal with a time limit.

EDIT: When did Centurius move to South America? :huh:

Edited by USNA

With no real opposition within 24 hours both the Sarnian Empire and Amerikanisches Reich shall be admitted unless something occurs to make us rethink their membership application. The Tennessee Federation and (if still interested) the Nova Imperium will be considered for membership for a period of 48 hours for acceptance by other members.

With no objections the Sarnian Empire and Amerikanisches Reich have been granted membership in the American Treaty Organization. We require the signatures of those involved in ratifying this treaty. In another 24 hours the membership of the Nova Imperium and Tennessee Federation.

Although Diberia has never joined this treaty, the Exiled Government would like to ask what the ATO thinks/will do about the current state of Diberia.

OOC: Just putting it out there; doesn't matter if you do something or not, just that at some point Diberia will need to be "cleansed", hopefully after we finish with the survivors.

Personally I think we should start bombardment right now, but I in no way speak for ATO.

OOC: No

IC: No :lol:

The Tennessee Federation has been granted membership into the American Treaty Organization. With the there being rather mixed reviews about a common monetary unit we suggest that the idea be given to a economic study board to research possible future feasibilities.

The Tennessee Federation is pleased on its membership. Our signature is below.

First official position as member state: Tennessee does not wish to report a position on the issue of a common monetary unit in America. We concur with the suggestion of an economic study board. We want to know the affects a single money will have on America.

For The Tennessee Federation,

President Yortme

&

Members of the 1st Congress of Tennessee

It wouldn't matter to us what the study finds. It doesn't bother us that if one country's economy fails that it affects the currency as we do not believe it would significantly, it is a matter of national sovereignty, something protected in Article II in the treaty.

OOC: I just suggested that to put it away without just completely dropping it and pretending it didn't happen.. I'm not really great in economics and am perplexed at how complicated it can be but whatever <_<

Edited by USNA